Chapter 21 (Gaurdian Theater)

"Hey kids!" Kirishima grinned, waiving and looking directly into the camera and by extension your soul, "So you're probably thinking to yourself, 'Hey, seriously?! A break in the story? But why?' Weeellll, a while ago the author's friend had this amazing idea to have a chapter or two were the gaurdians all interact with eachother and share there opinions on the hole 'end of the world situation'! So, here ya' go! GAURDIAN THEATER EPISODE 1, ROLL TAPE!"

Beep,

Beep,

Beep,

BOOP!

When Y/N hugged Shoto in her sleep:

"OH, MAH GOSH THEY'RE HUGGING!" Izuku cried, pointing at the sleeping couple on screen.

"Yas, mah shiiiip! Y/N and Todoroki are MENT for eachother!" Ochako agreed, hugging onto her tub of popcorn and squeeling.

"Do you think they'll confess when they wake up?" Midoriya asked eagerly, looking over at the gaurdian on his other side.

"No, they've only known eachother for a few hours. Maybe give it a week..." She said, taking a sip of tea.

"Man, I wish I was him right now, hugging on to such a beautiful girl." The shortie in the row infront of them laughed,

"Shut up Mineta," Kirishima instructed, gently kicking him in the back of the head. "Why're you even here?"

"W-what? I'm a gaurdian too!" The purple little poop cried, turning back to look at the others,

"Shooosh! It's getting goooood!" Ochako scolded, knowing full well nothing's going to happen for the next 4 hours.

"You tell him kiddo." Momo, the oldest gaurdian, praised. Taking annother sip of tea and smiling sweatly, she looked back up at the movie theater screen at the sleeping pair.

Shark Boi makes his dramatic appearance:

"YAAAAS! YOU MAKE THAT EPIC ENTERANCE YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAN!" Uraraka encouraged as Kirishima appeared on the movie screen for the first time.

"He's been so looking forward to this! I hope he does well!" Momo smiled exitedly.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Midoriya was already chanting, ready to see some of that epic action.

"Wait, who do I even route for?!" Ochako asked worriedly as the people on screen readied themselfs to fight,

"Um... Todoroki and Y/N I guess, I mean- they're technically the good guys and Kirishima's an obstical..." Izuku reasoned, working it through in his head.

"OK THEN!"

Bakugo joins the fight:

Midoriya was taking a sip of his juice box (He's the baby of the gaurdians, he's too young for anything else) and knew what was about to happen.

He's watched Y/N and someone else in particular for there hole lives and there was nothing they could do that would surprise him too much.

"What's that distant screaming sound?" Momo asked, slightly panicing.

"Kacchan."

"Wha-?"

"Kacchan has arrived." Midoriya said darkly, dramatically glairing up at the screen.

Suddenly, Katsuki came falling into the temple with a thud catching everyone except Izuku off gaurd.

"Wow! How did you know that Deku?!" Uraraka cheered.

The green haired gaurdian shrugged and took annother sip of apple juice.

After the group left the cave:

After waiving off the group of adventurers, Kirishima returned to the magical cinema. Bursting the doors open and proudly announcing his arrival, he re-took his seat in there theatre and watched the trio in awe.

"Oooo, Kiri's got a cruusshhh!" Uraraka teased, as Kirishima staired up at Bakugo on the screan.

"No I do not!" He protested, trying to bat the popcorn off her lap.

"Hush Ochako. Let Kirishima do as he pleases." Momo instructed, trying to hide her own teasing smirk.

All of a sudden the theater doors re-opened and a paper airoplane came flying in. Momo cault it with ease and unfolded it gently.

Apon reading what was written on the paper, her eyes widened and she let out a small gasp.

"What's wrong?" Midoriya asked worriedly, trying to read the letter over her shoulder.

She folded it in half before he could read anything and sighed,

"This will be intresting..."

Yeah, this chapter's kinda useless but I thought it was an intesting concept to explore. (You just read 672 words)