Chapter 51 (Himiko Toga)

Disclaimer; Not proof read.

Y/N's POV:

After a few minutes of descussion, the plan was set. Koko, Dabi, Espur and I would save not only Shoto and Katsuki but the hole villain village too!

Of course, the two boys weren't so keen on the plan itself... but I understand why...

After all... they still don't know if I'm trustworthy... and honestly I'm still not sure about that myself...

But...

Even if they can't trust me, I feel like I can trust them and that seems to be enough.

The plan was to... essentially... have Shigaraki chase after us and then get lost in the woods. It'd give Koko and the village enough time to defend themselves against him when he returned and... well... it'd let me aquire the key...

Of course...

There needed to be a big enough reason to get Shigaraki to come after us, other then just blind rage so temporarily handing this town's key over to me would be the best option.

But... I'm not sure weather or not I should betray them and not give it back...

After all... I might... I might end up killing them all anyways if Shoto and I make it to the city...

I guess... I'll just see how it goes.

"So... where is this key anyways?" I asked, helping Koko up onto Espur's back.

"It's in Tomura's living space." Dabi explained, "It's in his dresser."

"Ok!" I smiled, "I'll get it as soon as possible!"

"You better. Oh... and..." He told me what shape it had taken, like the wrench or the hair pin...

Now knowing exactly what I was looking for and where, everything was set.

"Ok Espur, you know what to do!" I cheered, "Now go!"

Espur ran out of the tent, Koko holding onto the reins tightly. At the same time, I exited the tent as well. Running in opposite directions, Espur sped over to the fight between Todoroki, Bakugo and Shigaraki. Meanwhile, I ran towards the small cluster of tents, diving into the one Dabi had described to me as belonging to Tomura.

The room smelt foul and was covered in clutter. The bed was nothing more then a large heap of rags, clothes and blankets.

Trying to ignore all the more... interesting possessions inside the tent, I quickly found the dresser and opened the top draw.

Rummaging around a little, I could hear the fight outside getting more intense. If I didn't hurry up, there might be some real damage done to the area...

Soon enough though, I found what I was looking for. The key, desguised as a half decayed severed hand, wrapped up in a rag.

I gagged a little at the sight, finding it about as desgusting as it was to watch Koko's tail disintergrate.

Keeping it wrapped up, so I didn't have to touch the flesh, I closed the draw again and turned around to leave.

However, as soon as I did that, someone pushed me backwards, pinning me against the dresser.

"Heeeey there pretty giiirl~" The girl who was keeping me in that spot greeted me.

She had pale skin and a bright red blush on her cheeks. Hey blonde hair was pulled up into two messy buns and her eyes were wide and ruby red.

"H-hello!" I replied, finding myself too surprised to move.

"Aww, is my little 'hero' nervous? That's fine, that just make you cuter!" The girl giggled, baring her vampire-ish teeth.

She smiled her creepy smile, staring into my eyes as she pushed more of herself against me.

"C-cute?"

"Yeeeaaah! Soooo cuuuute... Just so cute I could just... EAT YOU UP!"

"G-gah! P-please don't!" I shoved her away as hard as I could, running away as quickly as possible.

"HEEEEY! DON'T LEAVE ME YEEEET!" She screamed, giving chase.

The sound of her footsteps were quickly drowned out though... Drowned out by Bakugo's yelling.

Taking as deep of a breath I could, given that I was sprinting, I dove in head first in to the fight.

"I GOT THE KEY, EVERYONE SCRAM!" I exclaimed, narrowly dodging one of Katsuki's explosions.

At that exact moment, Espur came charging through the fight, running over Shigaraki. Koko, who was riding on his back, made sure Espur was out of Shigaraki's reach before stopping and allowing me and Bakugo to climb on.

Before I knew it, we were out of the village...

(You just read 735 words)