Dragon ball z- Mr Satan x Chi Chi (part 2)

Note: this is a follow up to the previous lemon now a few years ahead of time
....
It was rough, with the death of Goku came the price of having to be constantly around gohan who had grown into a strong young man starting high school soon. Chi chi had given up prostitution all together but the after effects remained within her.

Now with a new son goten she had to raise him but he'd usually stay with trunks at bulmas house leaving chi chi all alone at home. She misses the thrills of having a cock inside her seeing as goku barely had sex with her.

Time skip to gohans high school for a parents events

Chi chi was visiting orange high school meeting all of gohans friends and teachers, one even caught her eye his coach. A muscular man in a blue tank top, she couldn't resist herself as she got wet from just seeing him. Maybe today she could indulge without remorse she'd just need a chance. She made her way to the coach who was standing in the corner with a drink as he texted someone. She went up to him and gave her greetings as he did the same and to his shock chi chi gave him a squeeze on the crotch over his white pants. He got the hint and both sneaked off somewhere private.

Mr Satan was in the bleachers as he was hiding from everyone due to his rise to fame. He was finally a famous martial arts fighter and had become rich. As he walked down hallways of the sports portion he heard the sounds of moans and followed them to the coaches office.

With the door slightly ajar he peeled into to find a naked coach thrusting into an equally naked and familiar busty lady spread over his table with her legs wrapped around his waist as their sweaty bodies rubbed together with her silenced with a kiss.

And then it clicked in his mind. Those tits and that ass, it was chi chi the prostitute who he fucked often when he was still struggling. She hadn't changed a bit but she stopped taking calls and never came around for an appointment. Mr Satan then smirked as he took out his phone and turned on the camera as he recorded the coach and chi chi breed as if they were trying to get pregnant with a child. He'd use this to make sure she'd come around and this time he will impregnate her as he got hard from the thought and watching them so he started rubbing his cock to the glorious sight of sex.

Time skip to a few days later

Chi chi was home alone like usual doing menial tasks. It's been a few days but she couldn't stop thinking about it as the coach pounded her for a good 6-7 rounds and almost each time filled her pussy but thankfully it was a safe day her ovulation starts tomorrow so she was safe. But the thought of the hunk and how is muscular body rubbed against her soft tits as his huge cock rearranged her insides. Chi chi has unconsciously started touching herself and a message on her phone bought her back to her senses.

It was an unknown number but it said, 'better watch and do what I say'. And then it came, a video of chi chi getting rammed by the coach as she moans like a bitch in heat and it was clearly showing her face. When they finished and got dressed they saw some cum on their way out and assumed it was a peeper who enjoyed the show. The next text came, "come see me at *insert address* and let's settle this or I'll post it online. You're gonna be a hooker again.'

Chi chi knew whoever this was was an old client and she couldn't place him anywhere so she was gonna prepare.

Next day

Chi chi had arrived at the address being a fancy hotel as she was dressed in a sleeveless purple dress. She went in and an usher greeted her and told her to follow him. She felt on edge and knew she was going in for some sex so she bought a morning after pill since this week is not safe.

As she entered the elevator it took her all the way to the penthouse. She was lead in and it was huge and luxurious on the inside. The decor and everything. She then saw a bag with a note. It said to strip and put on what was inside the bag. And as chi chi pulled out the garment it was a v shaped sort of undergarment that covered her pussy partially and covered her nipples as it held onto her shoulders. She blushed as she striped down to nothing and put it on.