Dragonball Z- Mr Satan x Chi Chi

Note: Ok i know this is like the 6th non-fairy tail lemon and I should just make a whole new book but it's too much effort and I really can't be bothered about it so I'm changing the title of this one. This story was inspired by a comic by super melons called carnal debt and in the picture chi chi isn't suppose to wear anything but I can't post those pictures anymore but that's a reference for this lemon and they'll look like that so enjoy! Hope you like this pairing as much as I do.

Chi chi's POV

Goku refuses to get a proper job and my fathers money is running low so and so is the money from my job. Yes with an 8 year old son and a husband who refuses to get a real job I'm stuck doing these disgusting acts with other men as their prostitute but what else can I do I have no skills or a degree and all I have is my body. Business has been really slow and I'm getting zero calls lately.

Soon just as I was about to sleep I get a call, finally I hope he pays well. I pick up, and say, "Hello this is chi chi."

On the other line with a rugged voice he replies, "Hey there I was wondering if you'll come by tomorrow."

I knew that voice, this sleazebag barely has any money ever but a jobs a job so I reply, "Yeah I will you know my rates."

He replies giggling, "Yeah about that. I can only pay half."

I angrily say, "What?! Why ugh?!

He then says, "I'm sorry but this is a lot for me too. Come on I miss that fat ass and those giant tits. Please." Almost begging he said.

I didn't have a choice money is still money and I needed it so I agreed and made an appointment for the next day to his delight. I can't be picky since I'm not getting much calls.

Timeskip next day and no more pov

Chi chi arrives at his house wearing a tight hot pink dress as she knocks on his door, her hair in a bun and with her bangs. Her client a young and poor hercule aka mr Satan who's trying to become a famous martial artist, he was pretty good looking and a satisfying lover but he had the touch of a pervert and that somewhat turned her on.

The door opened to Hercules in nothing but his underwear finishing off a beer. His strong muscular form with light chest hair and thick Afro and no mustache as he smiled with his perverted smile at chi chis milf body he was gonna pound. She enters his house and closes the door to his messy one room apartment.

Chi chi then says, "Well get the money I ain't starting without it."

He quickly gets it from under his pillow as chi chi starts underdressing down to her panties, she doesn't wear a bra anymore seeing as none fit her breasts. Hercule hands her the money as he makes his way around her plump form and presses his body against her back grinding on her and groping her breasts as she counts the money. Chi chi puts the money in her small pouch purse as she gets on with it.

She then says, "Let's make this fast." As she turns around and cups his dick over his boxers as her breasts press against his hard and hairy chest. Hercule moans and grabs onto her ass pushing down her panties.

He says moaning, "You really are great. A mother who truly cares for her children. Dang how does your husband not fuck you all the time." She just ignores are she pushes down his boxers and grabs his cock and strokes him. He's one of her big dick clients and has bushy pubes as she licks his dick up. He then says, "Ah no foreplay straight to business."

She replies, "This is what you get for half the rate." As she continues to suck him off hoping to just end it here but he pulls her up and wraps an arm around her waist as he presses their bodies together and kisses her on the mouth. She pulls away and says, "What the hell are you doing?! No kissi—" but he cuts her off again.