Jellal x Mirajane

After a mishap during a mission jellal and Mirajane are separated from their group and are lost in some part of the forest. They travel in awkward silence for a while until they stumble upon a strange plant. They both cautiously approach it only to be sprayed by the plant which they both inhale. After looking at each other, both feel compelled to one another as lustful thoughts crowd their minds and they are pulled into a passionate and hungry kiss.

The kiss is long and deep and sloppy, as both of them hold onto each other tightly feeling every inch of each other's bodies through their clothes. Eventually they both pull apart from each other with stirring arousal still clouding their judgement but some rationality caused them to rethink. They both just look away blushing as more flowers start to spray the lustful substance.

Jellal loved erza and mira loved laxus so they couldn't possibly do this but it was a losing battle as they tried to resist and move away from the lustful toxins. They just walked in silence with mira in front sashaying her large hips in her yellow dress that exposes her legs and all jellal could do was stare at her delicious legs and feel his pants get uncomfortablely tight. Mira just stole a few looks back at his black shirt that was tight and highlighted his muscles and could do nothing as she started to leak juices down her legs.

It got so out of hand that all they could do was think about fucking each other and not their own respective crushes. Jellal has heard about the plant from somewhere, it's toxins caused the first person seen by the affected to lust for them and the only cure was to satiate themselves. It was clear as they sat near a lake, jellal then started stripping his shirt and pants.

Mira who was drinking water sprayed it out of her mouth as jellal was stripped of his clothes even his underwear and stood there nude for her. His lean and chiseled muscles rippling, his long and thick erection which he started stroking with slight blue pubes at the base and his gorgeous face with the tattoo and smirk as he stroked himself. Mira then flowed and was thus in front of him equally nude.

Jellal's eyes widened to see Mirajane in her naked glory, her milky pale skin, her large breasts waiting for him to eat and her shaved pussy drenched by her arousal. He wasted no time and tackled her pressing their bodies together and feeling each other. They hungrily made out as they explored each other's bodies.

Mira felt his hard chest and abs while jellal grabbed her breasts and ass as he pressed his giant cock on her stomach. They pull apart and jellal wraps his arms around her waist and presses her soft tits on his hard chest as he attacks her neck and strokes his cock on her clit. Mira just moans and grabs ahold of his hair pulling it for support.

Soon jellal lays her down and spreads her legs he then guides his cock to her opening and pushes inside grunting moaning from the tight hole. Mira moans at his size as he stretches her virginal pussy. Jellal soon meets the hymen and breaks it causing Mira to tear up and scream. Jellal then embraces her and lovingly kisses her to calm her down, he then buries himself to the hilt and stays still to allow her to adjust to his size. He peppers her neck with kisses until she rolls her hips signalling him to thrust.

He thrusts slowly and leads up to a fast pace and almost slamming one causing both to moan. Mira pulls him for a kiss and they just make out while jellal hugs her tight to his body feeling her skin with his as he slams her pussy. He slows down and thrusts deep so as to hit her sweet spot, and starts making love to her rather than fucking her as both feel each other's bodies. Mira soon builds up and cums hard, jellal then flips them so she's on top and allows her to make love to him.

Mira lies flat on his chest as she kisses his neck and muscular chest while thrusting down on his penis. Mira is a sexy girl and she has some ideas she was willing to do. She then sits up and rides him slowly and deep clenching her inside muscles and pressing her boobs together which jellal thought was sexy. She then guided his hands up to her breasts and fondles them. Jellal just felt how soft and luscious her boobs are as she leans over his face with her breasts. Jellal then licks and bites that them while she bounces on his dick, earning a spank and grope on her ass cheeks from time to time and attention to her tits.