Part 1- Bacchus x Yukino

It was the night after Bacchus had lost his bet to elfman and lost his chances for a steamy and hot night with mirajane and lisanna. It was getting late, around 1am at night. He had been drinking in a nearby bar and was hoping to pick up a hot chick to please himself with but found no luck as all the women were just not up to mark.

He was heading back to the inn he and his guild mates from Quatro cereberus were staying at for the duration of the games, when he heard a high pitched scream of a girl. He rushed to find three men cornering a girl in a dark alley with little light. The girl screamed again, "Help me!!" But was then cut off with a hand to the mouth and a knife to the throat.

Bacchus jumped into action and swiftly took down the two bystanders who had started to fondle with the girl. The third man took the knife away from the girl's throat and tried to slash Bacchus with it but he easily dodged it being an S-class wizard and since he was drunk his drunk chop was accurate and stronger. He knocked the last man down with ease.

After all the thugs were down he told the girl, "You're safe now." To his shock the whimpering girl thanked him by hugging him and pushed her larger than life and soft breasts up against his bare and hard chest. The sudden action caused heat to go straight to his groin and he swiftly had to push her away before he did something he'd regret.

They both walked out of the alley way into a more lit street. He finally got a clear look of her face and realised she was a mage who had participated today in the grand magic games and lost just like him.

He also noticed her short and white hair which reminded him of the strauss sisters who he could have been lying naked with in his bed at this moment. And as his eyes traveled further down her body he noticed her wearing a white strapless dress with blue bands on both ends of the dress. The dress was tight fitted and hugged her curvy body together. He started staring at her ample cleavage and large breasts and further down equally large ass and started to get dirty thoughts. Her body reminded him of the incredibly hot and sexy mirajane who he had jerked off to multiple times using her sorcerers weekly pictures.

He cleared his throat and said, "My name is Bacchus of quatro cereberus 'arhoooo' and what's yours hot stuff." He had a light blush due to all the drinking he had done.

The girl answered with a blush from the comment, "My name is yukino agria."

Bacchus proceeded to ask, "Arent you of a guild participating in the games? I saw you fight that chick kagura."

Yukino flinched and whimpered.

Bacchus asked a little surprised, "What's wrong?"

Yukino replied, "I was from sabertooth...until I lost my match and... got kicked out of the guild today."
She continues, " Now I've got nowhere to go."

Bacchus intently listens and asks, "Well that's too bad cause sabertooth lost a hot chick. But you shouldn't be out this late in the city wearing such clothes and carrying your luggage like this you're just begging to be mugged and raped."

Yukino replies, "I know but I have no where to go and no one that I know who would let me stay the night with."

After hearing that Bacchus smirks and gets a perverted idea. Since he couldn't get mirajane tonight why not someone almost as equally hot and curvy as her. He knew he was a pig and a huge horny pervert so why let the opportunity slip.

Bacchus clears his throat and says, "Well why don't you come stay in my hotel room. I'm not sharing with anyone and I've got a large bed so why not."

Yukino is surprised but recomposes herself and says, "That's kind of you but I don't want to be a bother to you, you've already helped me a great deal tonight I don't think I can repay that debt let alone take another from you."