Gildarts x Layla

Gildarts was often out on long jobs that would last from months to almost full years. Of course those jobs being S-class ones would take more time, but not for a strong mage like himself. The crash magic user would take long trips because he had a secret, a secret not even his own daughter knew about not the master.

In the far corner of Fiore was a small secluded cottage near a small town. It was purchased by gildarts over 8 years before the tenrou incident. He kept a woman there, a lover of his who he could not keep his hands off.

The woman was none other than the supposedly deceased celestial mage, Layla Heartphilia. She had survived her illnesses but was declared dead so she left her life behind and moved on.

After a year of living in her own she was close to broke and started shoplifting in a town called Deltora. The shop was robbed almost on a daily basis by Layla and if ever she got close to being caught used seduction to get out of it.

It got so out of hand that gildarts was called in to handle it being famous for his S-class status and the shop willing to pay big so the robbery stops. It was simple of a job yet gildarts took 6 months on that too.

It took him a week but soon Layla was caught and brought to the interrogation room by Gildarts. Layla was in a simple loose white dress that still hugged her curvy body tightly and showed ample cleavage. Gildarts staring at her ample chest was getting a hard on and hoped he could get a taste of this gorgeous woman, thankfully his loose pants and cape hid his hard on and he continued interrogating her.

He got majority of the stuff she had off her and was to do a body search of hers unless she gives it up herself. He asked her again, "Anything else left to give?"

To which Layla replies, "Nope I don't have anything and I'm telling you it was all an accident." Gildarts knew she was obviously lying and had to body search her.

He got up and patted her down and patted her real good since he lingered on her chest and ass longer and even fondles them and felt something but played it off coolly. Then an idea struck him that he should strip search her and see where that leads him to. With a smirk he then orders her, "I couldn't feel anything so I'm gonna have to ask you to strip and allow me to search your clothes."

Layla shocked and eyes wide immediately crosses her arms over her chest and says, "What?! You can't do that!"

To which he replies, "Oh yes I can. I was assigned to this so I can do whatever I want." He then licks his lips, sending goosebumps down Layla's back.

She then proceeds to strip her dress off and hand it to him which he checks quickly just so he can stare at her sexy red lingerie which still had a price tag on it. She then took off her bra and out came an expensive ring and the bra itself was extremely expensive too which he puts on the table with the rest of the stolen goods. Layla's large breasts were now in full view of him with her pink nipples getting hard from the cool air. She then took her underwear off to reveal the pink and shaved pussy he wanted to see badly and grabbed the underwear which was part of the bra as a set.

He then told her to sit back down and not to touch anything while he went out to talk with the owner. He had the perfect idea and was willing to work it out. He told the owner not to call the rune knights as he will take responsibility for the woman and handle the situation and offered the reward money as compensation for any loss or damages. The owner listening to a well know S-class wizard took up the deal and left him there with a naked Layla in the secluded interrogation room for no one to come disturb him.

Gildarts returned inside only to quickly strip himself of his pants under his cloak along with his shoes, he never wore a shirt anyways. He covered his front with his cloak and approached Layla who was trying to cover as much of herself as she could in the chair.