Pokemon-Prof. Kukui x Delia Ketchum

Ash was impatiently awaiting the arrival of his beloved mother, she was finally visiting him in Alola for a week. Delia was initially planning on staying in a hotel until professor kukui generously offered her to stay at his house. Kukui had plans on staying with the island king.

Finally delia came into view at the airport with her trusted mr. Mime by her side. What kukui wasn't expecting was what she was wearing, a strapless orange dress that exposed a large amount of her cleavage and god was she well endowed as she made her way towards them. Truth be told kukui was somewhat sexually frustrated ever since his love prof. Burnet came back into the picture but she was going to be busy for the next two to three weeks on a research somewhere in hoeen, plus she never technically wanted to have sex before marriage so he was stuck with his own hand which was no longer working for him anymore.

Delia hugged a rushing ash as his head went straight in between her bust, kukui at that point got a bit jealous as he wished it was him. After a brief hug Delia made her way to greet him, kukui got a better look at her milky skin and large breasts as he could swear he'd have remembered a pair like that but she covered it up with a white jacket.

Delia was going to shake his hand but after getting a closer look at the shirtless professor with tanned skin and toned muscles she couldn't control herself but lick her lips and go in for a tight hug. Kukui of course was surprised by this but reciprocated as her soft tits pressed into his bare and muscular chest as he felt the exposed skin of her cleavage and tried his best not let Delia notice his raging boner.

As ash looked away to greet mr mime, kukui quickly coped a feel of her round and plump ass making it look like an accident but Delia didn't flinch or pull away as he grabbed it. They soon pulled away as they made their way towards his house. Kukui thought this was going to be a good trip from ashes mother, if he played his cards right then he just might get something out of this milf as he readjusted his pants.

Delia was definitely excited for this trip now after feeling kukui's hard on and boy was he the man of her dreams cause he felt long and thick, it would be a nice change to bone a younger and fitter professor unlike professor oak, not that he wasn't a good lover but she wanted something better as she stole looks from him.

**Timeskip to the night after dinner in kukuis house**

Delia had a day full of fun as she met everyone and went sightseeing around town with her son and to end it with a nice dinner at mallows restaurant. Now all three were in professor kukuis house, it was getting late. But before professor kukui could get up and say goodbye, ash got his backpack with his pajamas and said his good nights to both his mother and the professor as he made his way out saying he'll be staying with Sophocles for the duration of delias stay and was gone.

Delia just laughed it off as she got up to get changed for bed. She then said, "Well professor I guess you can just stay in your own house. You can have the bed if you want."

Professor kukui quickly retracted with a blush, "Oh no no it's fine. I can still go if you'd like."

Delia then looked with sadness saying, "Oh please don't I don't want to have to spend the night alone here. Apparently my son isn't good with plans you see so you might as well stay in the comforts of your house."

He replied, "Well if you say so. I guess I'll crash on the couch."

She quickly said, "Oh none sense this is your house you should sleep in the bed."

He then said, "No no I insist you are my guest you will take the bed."

Delia got an idea as she internally smirked while showing a bright smile saying, "Well then i insist we can share the bed. I mean it's a large one and we can both fit on it. And I'm more than okay with it so please don't feel embarrassed."