Erza and Mira Gang Banged

Fairy tail was full of perverts like Macao, wakaba but by far the biggest of them all was Erza scarlet. She would always read dirty books and masturbate every chance she got. She was no virgin as jellal took that a while ago, but doing so Erza just became insatiable.

She'd sleep with anyone who's anyone, friends and foes alike. She's slept with girls and even had threesomes with natsu and gray and another with sting and rouge. She's fucked azuma of grimore heart and even ajeel during the war with Alvarez, these were her tactics to win as well of course. But Erza now wanted something more, she wanted to know the feeling of getting gang banged so now here she was, sending invites to multiple men to come over for some fun.

Her pussy was already wet from thinking about it and even masturbated multiple times already. The first to arrive was jellal as he made himself comfortable on her couch, soon natsu and gray arrived right after jellal, laxus came following them. As the men talked and eyed her, Erza just wanted the last of the guests to arrive already and soon bacchus, sting and rogue finally made it. Erza served them tea in her sexy maid costume making them hard. None of them knew why the others were there but soon they'd find out.

Just as Erza entered the room gray was down to his boxers, bacchus took off his metal plates, laxus took off his coat, jellal was down to his tight black shirt. It was time now.

Erza requipped, catching everyone's attention as now there she squatted in her seduction armour as she was in nothing but the pink thong and apron with thigh high socks and gauntlets. All the men stared at her with shock but all Erza did said, "Wahts wrong boys? It's time for a gang bang so strip and fill all my holes already."

Bacchus was first to act as he pinned her down and made out with her, gray followed soon and pushed his cock in her mouth for her to suck on. The rest started stripping but rogue used his shadow and was now nude as Erza grabbed his cock and alternated between his and grays cocks in her mouth while bacchus had ripped her apron off. Soon the rest joined stroking themselves as they circled around Erza.

Jellal then picked Erza up as he lead all the men to her room. As soon as they laid her down laxus ripped her thong off and jellal penetrated her pussy and slammed her while bacchus and natsu got to her hands and mouth as she sucked them both off, sting and gray started sucking her boobs while laxus and rogue stroked themselves waiting for a turn at anything.

Laxus soon got impatient and pushed jellal off and entered her himself as he pounded at her pussy. Since her tits were giant gray and sting started thrusting into them as they wrapped one each around their cocks. Erza was now sucking off rogue with natsu and bacchus as she alternated between them while laxus pounded her.

Soon jellal aned himself does that he could penetrate her asshole, which he successfully did and slammed her. Erza just moaned and came as all the boys fucked her body with their dicks. She knew she had bitten off more than she can chew literally so she had a back up as the door opened to the room. In came another female, it was mira as she smiled at them and stripped herself of her dress.

Gray and sting both quickly made their ways to her as they didn't waste time penetrating her with gray in her pussy and sting in her mouth. The rest remained with Erza as rogue wrapped his cock with erzas tits and titfucked her. Now it was getting fun Erza thought.

Soon Erza was laid on top of jellal as he and rogue double penetrated her pussy with her breasts pressed into jellal a chest. Natsu entered her asshole by squatting using rogues body as support for his, not that rogue minded he sort of bit natsus butt and groped it while laxus was throatfucking Erza. Bacchus was fucking mira with gray and sting, as bacchus used her mouth as his glory hole, sting was pounding her heavenly pussy and gray thrusted her giant soft tits. Both girls moaned due to having orgasm after orgasm as they squirted and drenched the men. 

Soon laxus and sting switched places as now laxus was on top of mira in the missionary with bacchus underneath her sandwiching mira between both men as they both pounded her pussy and asshole. Sting was now in erzas mouth as gray was stroked by Erza.

The room was filled with nothing but sex noises, grunts, moans and skin slapping as the sweaty mages kept fucking each other. Rogue soon went to try out miras pussy as laxus got a blowjob from mira and bacchus still fucked her asshole. Gray was in erzas pussy with natsu as they filled her pussy up with jellal between her tits and sting in her asshole.

Mira and Erza just moaned as they had orgasm after orgasm. Soon the men were getting close to blowing their loads as now jellal and laxus laud side by side with mira on top of jellal and Erza on laxus as the rest were playing and hugging them.

Rogue pressed his hard chest into miras soft tits with gray hugging her from the back as he humps her asshole while mira strokes rogue. Erza was hugged by bacchus as she stroked him and sting humped her asshole. Natsu on the other hand get a double blowjob from both the girls as every part of them was being used by the other men.

Mira and Erza soon looked at each in competition as natsu came all over their faces. Erza and mira then see who makes their men cum first, so they speed up as rogue now fucks miras mouth and bacchus fucks erzas. Mira starts riding gray and jellal faster and furiously sucks rogue who barely holds his ground but is ready to blow as the other men grope mira. Erza starts rolling her hips as she squeezes laxus and stings cocks for their cum and deep throats bacchus.

Soon rogue cums in miras mouth giving her a win, sting cums in erzas asshole giving her a win. Gray and bacchus soon cum at the same time tying both girls as it's now up to the men below who got some cum on their chests and necks. Soon both cum as they both fill up the girls who cum again and slump down and press their busts into the men's chests.

Both Mira and Erza are full of cum from each hole as are their partners below with cum landing on their bodies as they hug the girls close while the other 5 recover. They soon get the boys going again as mira and Erza get fucked and used by all the boys for the rest of the night.