Gray x Lucy- Friends with benefits (Part 2)

It had been a month since Lucy moved in with gray and gray stuck with her. He went to school with her, dropped and picked her up from each of her classes, he had about 2-3 months left so classes were useless now. He increased the amount of sex he had with Lucy, dragging her multiple times into empty closets and classes.

He started hovering her and even went as far as constantly wrapping an arm around her, kissing her in public especially in front of rogue, making her sometimes sit on his lap during lunch or free periods and even going out with her when she meets her friends.

While Lucy thought that in a few months he'll leave and she can move on, the truth was gray had fallen for Lucy a long time ago, but denied it. The day he got Lucy to have sex with him, started getting rid of other girls. In the first year he cut down the number by half and in the second year the rest went, he only slept with Lucy. Though he told her himself not to confess anymore, it hurt him that Lucy had not confessed her feelings anymore, no I love you or I want to be with you anymore. This made him angry that she was planning on moving on from him.

He made sure to pleasure her everyday and even cuddle with her, but Lucy always tried to move away only to be held by gray. Deep down he knew that he was wrong, he shouldn't be so rough with her and the more she pulls away the more he wants her and wants to hold her.

Tonight as they laid on his bed spooning Lucy tried to get away again, this time gray had had enough. He pinned her down and said with sadness and pain in his voice, "Why do you keep trying to get away from me? Don't you love me?!! So why try and leave?!"

Lucy replies with shock, "You told me not to love you anymore, I'm only following your orders."

Gray replied with anger and says, "I order you to love me again. I order you to want me and to stay with me."

Lucy's eyes widen and her heart skips a beat but returns to reality and says, "What does it matter anyway? You'll leave in a few months and we can both move on. You can continue on with other girls and I can hopefully find someone el...."

She was cut off by gray pressing his body down on hers and kisses her passionately. The kiss is deep and full of love as they make eye contact and Lucy sees love rather than lust. He then pulls away and says, "You're mine Lucy. I won't lose you. I gave up on all the other girls cause you're the only one I wanna sleep with. And you can't have anyone else except me. Cause I-I love you." He then dips his head back down and kisses her and hugs her body close to feel each other's naked forms.

Lucy shocked holds onto him too as they both start a heated make out. Gray gently licks her lips for entrance which she gives and their tongues dance together as he tastes the inside of her mouth, Lucy's heart swells and tears flow out as gray shifts and positions himself above her and spreads her legs. They pull away and gray licks her tears away as he lovingly kisses her cheeks and presses his forehead with hers, he gazed into her eyes as he gently and slowly enters her pussy, feeling her insides.

He soon buries himself deep inside her tight and wet hole and he wraps his arms around her to press their bodies even closer as he starts to thrust slowly and kisses her. He makes love rather fuck her this time as they both moan from the intimacy and sensual pleasure. Gray thrusted slow and deep making sure to feel her inside and out as he kissed and sucked her neck.

Lucy just moaned as grays thick cock went deeper and deeper making her feel fulfilled, she felt his pubes brush her clit and his hard chest rub against her boobs with his hot mouth on her neck sucking on her sweet spot, she couldn't hold it in as she climaxed and drenched his pelvic region. Gray flipped them so she was on top as she sits up and rides him, both of them letting their hands explore each other's chest and stomach as their palms rub them.

Gray gently gropes her boobs so that she can feel the pleasures of his hand on her nipples as he thrusts into her. Lucy leans down and presses her boobs on his chest as she kisses him and he speeds up a little. Gray wraps his arms around her as she starts kissing and sucking his neck leaving hickeys and kisses down his chest while gray thrusts into her and rubs her ass.

She sits back up letting her giant boobs bounce for him as he sits up and takes a nipple into his mouth while pinching the other, he makes sure to lick and give enough attention to that nipple until he switches and does the same. Lucy just grabs a hold of his raven locks as she feels another orgasm coming, gray could feel her walls clench around his rod ready to release, he was close too so he wraps an arm around her waist and hugs her body close while thrusting fast and pulling her in for a kiss.

They're both about ready as gray says, "Cum with me my love." Lucy blushes and soon gushes out her orgasm as gray shoots his load inside, both moaning each other's names out. Gray keeps thrusting to ride out their highs and hugs her in his lap, Lucy hugs back and rests her head on his shoulder feeling content and satiated. Gray lays down holding her and strokes her hair and rubs her back, he then says, "Lucy, will you be my girlfriend? Will you be mine and only mine and accept me?"

Lucy looks up in shock and doubt and says, "You're serious, you're not kidding right? You want me to be yours?" He nodes, she continues with a smile and teary eyes, "Yes I will, but only if you'll be mine and only mine." He kisses her and holds her tight giving her an answer. She then pulls away and looks down sad, she then says, "What about when you graduate and leave then what? Is this only till then?"

Gray chuckles and says, "Well even if I graduate you'll join me a year later and plus I'm still gonna live here with you. The only difference is you'll go to school while I go for a job, but the fun remains. And anyways after you graduate we'll be getting married so why does it matter?"

Lucy gets caught off guard and blushes saying, "Married?" Gray laughs and nodes, Lucy smiles and pulls him in for a kiss and straddles him bringing his cock back to life. She then turns away abd gets on all fours and wiggles her ass for him and makes a sexy face.

Gray doesn't wait and enters her again and pounds her pussy. Both moan and enjoy the pleasure they bring each other for the rest of the night as he makes love to Lucy in every corner of the room and bathroom, in every position and angle possible. They soon call it a night as they lay in bed only this time Lucy cuddles up against his side rather than putting her back to him and presses their naked and sweaty bodies together. Gray puts the silver sword necklace around Lucy's neck to show his love for her. Both cuddle and soon drift off into deep slumber in the arms of the one they love.

Soon in the next few months gray graduates, he asks Lucy to the farewell prom as his date. They both arrive and look like a sexy couple, during prom he bends down on one knee and pulls out a ring and asks Lucy to marry him, she says yes of course. Rogue finds another girl named Kagura and they go steady.

Soon a year later Lucy finally graduates, while gray works for a high paying company called fairy tail. As soon as Lucy graduates they get married in between their friends and family. Lucy finally got what she hoped for in gray and their love life never changed or slowed down.