Azuma x Mirajane- Fireman's Reward

It was late night when they got the call. An apartment downtown had caught on fire, so the firefighters rushed to the scene. Azuma the captain of the firemen didn't even have time to put on a shirt rushing to the scene and putting out the fire before it spread to the rest of the building so he was looking like a stripper for a bachelorette party.

The fire wasn't exactly put out yet when he heard a high pitched scream from inside and didn't waste time and stripped his coat as it was only slowing him down and the fire was mostly put out. He rushed in and broke down doors until he reached the bedroom where a female with long white hair and pale skin was laying on the bed naked and unconscious. It looked like she was unharmed and just lost consciousness due to the smoke and heat.

Azuma now regrets throwing his coat off as seeing this woman was naked and he was shirtless, dirty thought started clouding his mind as he practically looked at the nude body in front him but he had to get himself and her out so he picked her up as he felt her extremely large breasts press onto his hard one and felt her soft skin as he made his way out.

When he got out he quickly wrapped her body in his coat and rushed her to the ambulance where she was given oxygen. After the fire was put out and everyone was ready to leave but azuma made his way back to the ambulance and found the girl awake clutching his coat to her naked body. Azuma smirked and thought how he'd like his body to be wrapped around hers.

Mirajane was talking to the paramedic about her health when an extremely hot and sexy fireman came into view. He was tall and muscular with dark skin, a beard but with no mustache and long brown hair that look like leather strips under his yellow helmet, on top of that he was wearing no shirt and just walked shirtless with his broad chest and chiseled abs wearing suspenders and blue pants that matched the top she was clutching, this man made her wet.

Azuma greeted her, "Hello ma'am my name is captain azuma of the firefighters. It's good to see that you are doing well I thought you might have choked or something."

Mira just stared into his brown eyes, as his deep voice sent shivers down her spine. She then realised he saved her life as she said getting out of the now leaving ambulance, "So you saved me?!" He nodes and she hugs him pressing her nude tits into his naked chest and saying, "Oh how can I ever repay you? Thank you!!"

Azuma surprised and turned on says, "It's not a problem. It's my job after all Ms...."

Mira then says, "Mira. Mirajane."

He then smiles and says, "Mirajane. Now please tell me do you have a place to stay tonight?" Mira then realises she doesn't and shakes her head to say no a little sad. Azuma then says, "Well for tonight I could let you stay at my house if you're okay with that?"

Miras eyes brighten and she enthusiastically says, "Yes!! That would be great!" Azuma then just leaves with Mira from the sight but not before natsu one of his colleagues says to use protection earning a glare from azuma. 

The cab ride was definitely awkward from there as he was shirtless and Mira was naked wearing his coat that thankfully covered her. They finally arrived to his apartment, a two bedroom. He handed Mira a shirt she could wear that would be more comfortable but he wanted something else of course.

Azuma fixes a few things before he goes to bed but what happens next catches him by surprise. As he sits on the dining table he is surprised to feel two giant and soft things press the back of his shoulders and head as two arms hang from his shoulders feeling his broad chest.

He looks back to see a completely naked Mirajane looking down at him with lust in her eyes as she sits on his lap and straddles him while pressing her melons into his chest as she brings her face close to his. He then says, "What are you doing?"