Gray x Yukino

It was much later in the night. Natsu had barged into sabertooths hotel and met with Minerva. Yukino has decided to get a room at the honey bone inn where fairy tail was staying in. It was 2am when she heard a knock as she got out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel.

Gray had noticed her since the opening ceremony and he didn't really have feelings for her more like a physical attraction and that he wouldn't mind having his head between those luscious legs of hers. So it was at 2am, as majority of the guild was out drinking and passing out in a nearby bar, gray have a few drinks decides to go knock on yukinos door.

She answers and gray, who is already in his boxers, is surprised to see the curvy and busty woman is in nothing but a towel. He's slightly tipsy so it covers his real blush.

Gray had made up his mind and recomposes himself and enters her room like it's his own. It's a nice small room with a large bed and a nice couch which was perfect for him as he internally smirked at the thought of seeing the white haired beauty panting as he fucked her in every corner possible. Gray decided to ooze confidence and intimidate Yukino into doing whatever he wanted.

Yukino's confidence had been recently shattered and was just sad that night so she was a little nervous as a half naked gray was sitting in her room and she only had a towel. She closed the door after he enters and he commands, "Lock it," in a monotone voice. She complies to his wishes as she has no reason not to.

Gray gestures for Yukino to come closer to him and she comes stands in front of him. He then says, "Sit." And she instantly sits on the floor in front of him looking up at him. Gray internally fist bumps the air in victory and then grabs her by the chin and says, "Yukino you will pleasure me tonight and all night long in every possible way, position and corner of the room. Do you understand?"

Yukino replies, "Yes Gray-sama." Gray surprised at this smirks and begins. He pulls the flimsy towel down her giant tits, freeing them and grabs onto them. Yukino starts moaning as her nipples get hard under the ice mages palms.

Gray continues and throws the towel away revealing her virginal pussy to him and oh how he loved to see her shaved. Yukino had been submissive so far and gray kept exploiting it and orders her, "Now strip me of my boxers my little vixen." She quickly reaches for the straps and pulls them down his legs and out springs his large and hard cock. Yukino utterly horrified at how big it is stares at it until gray says, "Go ahead touch it. And if you're wondering how big it is it's 11inches long and 3.5 inches wide and yes you will take every inch of it my little vixen."

Yukino hesitantly grabs it and starts stroking it causing gray to roll his head back. Grays pulls Yukino in for a heated kiss while she continues to stroke him. The kiss is long, passionate and sloppy as their spit falls on his chest and they break for air. Gray had been a sort of romantic and absolutely loved the feeling of a hot woman's skin against his own so he pulled Yukino up on his lap and hugged and felt her body using his own. Yukino moans as her wet heat was pressed against grays steel rod and her soft and huge boobs against his hard chest. Gray started another makeout session which was quicker than the first and then moved on to her neck where he sucked and bit and found her sweet spots and left multiple hickeys. He then moved to her tits and sucked on the left nipple while he pinched the right one, he alternated with both boobs.

He then stopped and made her stand up with him. He then laid down on the couch flat on his back in his naked glory and asked, "Tell me Yukino do you know the 69 position?"

Yukino replies with a no using her head and gray then says, "Then I will teach you of course now first put my cock in you're mouth start sucking me off." Yukino is shocked at such forwardness but complies as she sits on the floor and begins taking gray in her mouth. She's hesitant yet licks the shaft and takes the head in her mouth and sucks. Gray reaches cloud nine as her mouth feels sinful as she takes more of him and he aids her in doing so. After he knows that she can handle it on her own he shocks her by picking up her lower body puts her womanhood in his face. He then says, "This is 69!!" And sucks on her folds and fingers. Both of them start to moan and keep sucking.