Gray x Jenny

Though both fairy tail and blue Pegasus were allies, some of the mages didn't really like each other all too well. Gray was one of those mages who hated the stuck up dolls, especially after hibiki slept with Lucy.

Hibiki was now in a relationship with Jenny another mage of the same guild but their jobs were a little vulgar so they were open to other people and gray didn't really like Jenny either with her annoying voice and competition with Mira. He had enough of her and decided on the perfect way to teach her.

He sent a job request specifically for Jenny and soon she will be arriving at the cabin in the snowy mountains where no one will find them for days. He'll have his revenge on her and hibiki repeatedly. He was getting excited by the second as he thought it.

Soon Jenny has arrived alone as requested by the 'client' and knocked on the door. She was given instructions to bring only what she was wearing and nothing else and so she came in her fancy coat and purple tight dress.

Gray opened the door for her to enter but she was disgusted to see him and was turning to leave when gray grabbed her and pulled her in forcefully. She screams but to no avail as no one lived around, it took her a lot of work just to get there too.

Gray who was in his boxers was staring down at her. She then asks, "What do you want, Fullbuster?"

He replies, "I wanna fullbuster your ass up so let's start why don't we." Gray makes his way over to Jenny who tries to fight back but is weaker than him. Gray rips Jenny's clothes apart including her underwear leaving her bare. Gray strips of his boxers to reveal his erect cock to her and ready to fuck her up.

Jenny's pussy clenches seeing grays dick but tries to cover herself and run only to held down by gray who rubs his cock on her wet opening. They're lying on the carpet in front of the fire place. Jenny is glaring daggers at gray while gray smirks and enters her forcefully even though Jenny resists. Gray starts slamming into her and presses his body onto hers so they have skin contact. Gray forcefully kisses her and slams her pussy with a fast rhythm. He hate fucks her until she climaxes.

Gray then makes ice restraints for her hands and feet and explored her body. He fondled with her breasts and sucks on them all the while ramming her hole.

Gray grunts and says, "You're tight little slutty hole is milking me I'm gonna cum soon whore."

She was close too and it was a big one too. She replies, "You better not cum inside me asshole."

Gray then smirks and speeds up causing her to cum in seconds squirting making gray laugh and then he buries himself deep within her after a few thrusts and fills her womb to the brim.

He then pulls out and releases her restraints but she pushes him and makes her way for the door and out she goes running. Gray laughs and follows her like a predator even activating his devil slayer marks.

Jenny runs nude in the cold trying to escape but is soon caught by gray again who presses her against him in the cold groping her everywhere. She tries to break free but can't. Gray then forces her on all fours and enters from behind fucking her in the doggy position out in the cold as punishment.

Jenny begs him, "Please stop I can't take anymore and I'm freezing."

Gray pulls her hair and leans on all fours says with his chest pressed on her back, "sorry but not gonna happen and you should've thought of that before you left the warm cabin." And slams with godly speed and force into Jenny who's crying and begging.

Gray then pulls out and flips her over to fuck her in the missionary position and causing her to be exposed to the cold snow. Her back is freezing but she soon climaxes from the speed and force of his devil slayer form. Gray keeps slamming into her until he cums deep inside her.

He then asks, "Now do you want to fuck in the warmth or the cold."

Jenny who is dying of the cold replies, "In the warmth....master."

Gray surprised by his new title penetrates her again and wraps her legs around his waist while she wraps her arms around his neck, pushes her against a nearby tree fucks her senseless. She moans loudly from the brittleness of the tree on her back and smooth, hard and warm chest on her breasts. After Jenny climaxes again gray dashes back to the cabin while holding Jenny's body close to his own while still inside her.

Jenny soon cums again from the bumpy running and is met with the warmth of the cabin as they arrive back where she's rammed at roughly till both of them climax together.

Jenny then crawls to the fire place to cool off on all fours. Gray obviously penetrates her from the back again and fucks her like the bitch she is. Jenny now warm could come to care as she moans from the rough treatment. Gray gropes her and pulls her hair and soon pulls her against his chest and fucks her while on their knees causing Jenny to cum hard on his pelvic region.

He then puts her and himself on all fours and fucks her like a hound while kissing and biting her shoulder and neck. He spanks her occasionally too. They soon get into the spoon position with Jenny's right leg hooked under the knee by gray who uses that hand to rub and slap her clit. He pulls her close using his other arm, which he uses to grope her tits and choke her neck. He roughly makes out with her while pounding at her pussy with full force causing Jenny to climax for god knows how many times now. Gray spoons fills her pussy with fresh cum again.

Jenny who by this time knows that she'll have to pleasure gray for the next few days turns on her slutty vixen side and starts to get up only for gray to grab her by the waist again and pull her back against chest. She turns over and makes out with him while stroking his cock. Gray shocked by the turn of events smirks and says, "You naughty slut, you like fucking the man who rapes you don't you? You want to pleasure me and feel by cock in you." Jenny nodes while playing with her breasts.

She then says, "Master allow me to pleasure you more." And positions gray to sit on his knees and lean back on his palms while his erection is out. Jenny then slowly penetrates herself from the back while wiggling her ass causing gray to moan. Once all the way in she starts bouncing on his pole while doing sexy visuals.

With gray still inside they move to sit on the one seater couch where she rides him and takes his hands and fondles her breasts. She cums and gets off him much to his groaning. She then puts his dick in her mouth and sucks on him. She soon opens her mouth and throat allowing gray the throatfuck her and force her. She uses her expert techniques and causes gray to cum fast in her awaiting mouth which she swallows his load.

She then wraps his cock in her breasts and starts titfucking him while she kisses and licks his abs. Gray very much pleased soon cums all over her face, hair and tits.

He then pushes her flat on the ground closes her legs and fucks her in she scissor position. She cums fast and he cums a few seconds after her shooting the first few shots in her and pulling out to release the rest on her clit and stomach covering her body with his cum. Gray then plays with her tits and spreads his cum on her and even scoops some into her mouth and pussy.

He then takes her to the shower and fucks her from the back while she cleans her front, he occasionally helps clean when he groped her boobs but otherwise pounds at her. While gray fucks her he looks at the recording lacrima so he has leverage on her if she ever says anything, they both soon cum and wash up quickly. Gray then guides her to the bedroom to continue his fun.

Gray continuously fucks Jenny for the next couple of days in the cabin and forces her each time in every corner and even in the great outdoors. Jenny becomes more submissive to him until they part ways.