Gray x Lucy- Paying off Debts

Lucy's life was a rollercoaster, she went from being a stripper to the fiancé of a wealthy man. Sting Eucliffe had one day come into the blue Pegasus stripper joint along with his coworkers and instantly caught onto Lucy. She was gorgeous and not to mention had a smoking hot body.

He had then booked her for the whole night and after much convincing on his part she finally agreed to leave her job and marry him. She moved into his house and was living with him for about 6 months now. Sting and Lucy would engage in sex very often almost every night, she was the best he'd have and he was so the same so far for her.

Lucy was actually starting to catch feelings for the man as he showed her a lot of adoration. He showered her with jewels and other expensive valuables, and he loved to show her off to his friends saying that he'd scored a hot wife when he took her to a party where she met his coworkers.

Lucy still had no idea what sting did for a living and he'd brush it off when she asked him. Soon though the gifts stopped and so did most of the sex, sting was apparently having some financial troubles and only slept with her out of stress.

One fine night like any other, Lucy was dressed in a beige night gown that reached mid thigh and exposed a lot of cleavage and only wore panties under it. Tonight she was gonna show sting a good night and make him forget all his troubles.

Soon the door to their house unlocked and in came a bear up sting, Lucy shocked went to his side and asked, "Sting?! Who did this to you? Are you okay?" Only to be replied by groans. Then two men came in behind him. Lucy looked up and recognised them from the party and asked them, "What happened? What's going on?" Only to be dragged along with sting into their car.

Lucy was in the back with sting bare foot trying to tend to him as they drove somewhere. Soon sting had recovered and was sitting tense holding Lucy as they arrived at a mansion. Lucy was trying to get answers out of sting but stopped when she saw how wide his eyes were in fear and the sweat pouring down his face.

Soon they stopped at the front and were lead inside the large house and to an office study and seat on a nice leather couch. Lucy was on edge and didn't know what was gonna happen to them, she was soon bought out of her thoughts by a deep cough as the chair on the desk turned to reveal a man.

The man had piercing dark blue eyes, with a scar over one of them on his forehead, he was smirking while he had a cigar in his mouth and put his feet on the desk. His raven hair was messy and unruly and he wore a big yet fitted white coat with beige fur lined on the edges and Lucy noticed he didn't wear a shirt underneath it, he wore green pants with expensive black shoes. All in all this man was extremely handsome but intimidating in a scary way as he made eye contact with her.

He then cleared his throat and spoke, "Well sting, you've been ignoring my calls. Did you forget that it was payday today? But don't worry I didn't want you to stress so I had you bought here to clear the misunderstandings. So where's my money?" His tone mocking and joking yet lined with threat as he grinned at sting.

Sting then nervously laughed and said, "Oh yeah gray sir about that...."

"Oh?", said gray cutting him off. Lucy had met him before at the party.  He was stings boss.

*Flashback*

As she had arrived with sting in a gold plunging neck dress, exposing a lot of her boobs and bare back with a slit to expose her whole leg and hair down. Everyone inside turned their heads and drooled at her even with their wives.

Sting had introduced her to his boss, gray fullbuster. He towered over her being about a few inches taller and wide built. His black suit fitted perfectly to his body and highlighting his physique which Lucy noticed was quite better than stings, his raven hair back then was slick back and spiky exposing his intimidating yet gorgeous face. She didn't really talk to him and only met him briefly but felt his eyes on her throughout the party even though a girl with blue hair and pale skin was throwing herself on him. Lucy then thought what it would be like to spend the night with him and her pussy internally clenched at the thought but she brushed it away.