Naval Battle Orgy

As the fourth day of the grand magic games were on their way, the first event was the naval battle in which participants from each of the remaining 7 teams entered a water bubble to face in a free for all. The participants were Lucy from fairy tail team A, juvia from team B, Jenny from blue Pegasus, risley from mermaid heel, shelia from lamia scale, Minerva from sabertooth and the only male competitor rocker from quatro puppies.

As they all entered in the bubble, suddenly a spell was cast and caused all of them to feel aroused beyond thoughts. Something was wrong but they didn't know what. The match hadn't started when Minerva went straight for Lucy and instead of fighting her made out with her and gropes her much to everyone's surprise.

Juvia was confused and turned on hoping to go for gray when she was pulled in for a kiss by rocker as he grinded on her, Jenny soon joined them and stripped juvia of her bikini top for both her and rocker to suck on her nipples causing her moans. Shelia and risley has started their own make out session when Minerva used her magic and teleported them to her and Lucy who had both lost their bikinis and were fingering each other.

The audience, judges and guilds looked on in awe as to what was happening. The lust inside got so high that it was radiating all over the stadium causing the younger kids to fall asleep and all the others to lose their minds and start fucking.

By this time rocker had thrusted into juvias pussy taking her virginity and was making out with Jenny from across juvia who had her boobs pressed into his hard chest and Jenny who had her boobs pressed into juvias back as rocker fingered her. On the other side of the bubble shelia ate minervas pussy while Minerva made out with a thin risley and Lucy scissored with shelia everyone in the nude inside the bubble.

The audience had started engaging in their own sex outside and so did the guilds as quatro cereberus and hibiki with eve had made their way to the four girls of mermaid heel along with ogra from sabertooth and were double penetrating them. Wendy and Romeo had gotten away and started their own little sexcapades privately away from everyone. On fairy tail team B's side lacus was thrusting hard deep into Mira while gajeel had his way with Cana as he made his way towards the rest of the guild.

The rest of the guild had stripped laki, kinana, Lisanna, levy and bisca and were engaging with them. Even the three exceeds had started their own sex with Charle as lector also joined happy and lily while frosch fainted with the children. Master had made his way to porlyusca on the bed next to elfman and evergreen who started their own love making.

Ren quickly made his way to sherry at lamia scale and started fucking her with Lyon and Toby as jura had no choice left but to fuck their master with yuka.

Lisanna was being fucked by bixlow, freed and max, kinana by the two old creeps Macao and wakaba and nab, while reedus, warren and vijeeter fucked laki, bisca was being fucked by alzac who was not willing to share his wife and levy was being fucked by jet and droy at first until after a while was replaced by Cana as gajeel took her away for himself.

Inside the bubble juvia was sucking on rockers balls while Jenny was fucked by him and the other girls didn't really change all too much having their own fun and causing orgasms.

On fairy tail team A's side though erza had unquipped nude whereas gray was already naked and entered her front while making out with her, natsu soon entered her from the back after quickly stripping took over the kiss as gray sucked erzas boobs.

All that was left were the three sabertooth men: sting, rogue and rufus who found no free females. Minerva had noticed this and decided to teleport one of her playmates for them. She teleported Lucy smack in the middle of the three and said, "Enjoy my tigers have your way with the slutty fairy and make sure to knock her up good sting!!" She continued on with risley and shelia.

Sting smirked and practically ripped his clothes off before tackling Lucy flat on the ground and kissing her while rogue and rufus stripped themselves. Sting had already entered her pussy and took her virginity holding onto her tightly as there chests pressed together. Then he pulled her so she was on top of him so that rufus could put his cock in her mouth and throatfuck her while rogue fucked her anally.

Even jellal, meredy and ultear had been affected and where having a threesome on top of one of the statues. The whole stadium was filled with sex moans and howls from the quatro puppy members even goldmine had found a hot audience member to fuck, while jemima fucked at least three of the girls.

Ogra fucked milliana with one of the quatro puppy guys while kagura was pounded at by bacchus and hibiki. Everything was being recorded and broadcasted all over Fiore like it was porn.
Even Yukino had engaged with arcadios and hisui with future rogue.

It was just a pool of hot and sexy fucking and especially some looked way hotter than others so the lacrimas were focused on them more like erza, natsu and gray fucking standing up as both boys pounded her, Mira and laxus in their private area, Lucy with the sabertooth boys looked highly erotic and inside the bubble juvia, Jenny and rocker who was pounding into juvia who had made a water cock to pound into Jenny. It was a stadium full of nudity and tossed items of clothes, soon most of the audience had climaxed and just lay there naked while everyone else finished.

Some of the lesser wizards like macao, wakaba, nab, Warren, reedus, max, vijeeter, jet and droy had climaxed along with most of the men from quatro puppy other than Bacchus and rocker who were still at it and Toby and yuka. Romeo and Wendy has climaxed and laid there together too. Master and porlyusca along with elfman and evergreen were also done. Minerva, shelia and risley were just floating in the water as they had each climaxed at least five times and were satiated. Rocker soon came as juvia and Jenny blowed him together.

Eve, ogra, hibiki and alzac has also climaxed along with their respective girls. Bacchus and gajeel were next in line to cum with levy and kagura together. Freed and bixlow followed with Lisanna right after. The only people still going we're laxus and Mira looking extremely erotic, natsu, erza and gray who were a symbol of sex at this point, jellal was still going pretty strong with ultear and meredy, and finally sting and rogue still pounded into Lucy, but rufus soon came along with Lyon, ren and sherry and jura also came after them.

The now satiated judges looked down to see all the competitors had stopped but Lucy was still going strong and declared her the winner on account of the new situation. Soon arcadios, future rogue and rogue came leaving Lucy at stings disposal. Jellal and laxus soon came with jellal being titfucked by both girls and laxus coming with a deep kiss by mirajane. Natsu and gray soon pulled out of erza as she blew both of them causing them to cum all over her.

Lucy and sting were the only ones left fucking as sting had sat up and fucked her in his lap while pressing her tits into his hard and broad chest, groping and kissing her on the neck, breasts and lips. He soon cums deep inside her while kissing her deep and pressing their chests hard into each other as he fills her with her seed and hopefully breeds her womb.
They fall back with Lucy pressed on top and sting still inside her as everyone soon comes to their senses and realise what they have done. Lucy scrambles off of sting as she pulls him out with gray quickly coming and grabbing her to take her back to their balcony, unconsciously pressing her to him as sting just smirks at Lucy telling her they should definitely do it again sometime. Everyone is given a position depending on who lasted the longest with Minerva coming in last with zero points.

Gray still holding on to a naked Lucy close to his naked body walks with her. They then look at each other enter a closet near that area and start their own little private session with gray entering her pussy and fucking away any traces of sting from her and Lucy accepts. They keep going as everyone else scrambles to find their clothes and get dressed as the whole situation was tapped, recorded and broadcasted all over fiore.