Gray x Lucy- Anniversary

Lucy and gray had been in a relationship for quite a while now, but they were physically involved way before they made it official to be in a relationship. During his six months in avatar gray had stumbled upon Lucy looking for him on his second month as a member.

To spare her life and integrity, gray had to take her as his mistress and with a hardened heart had to forcefully bed her that same night and declare her as his property. And since then for the next four months both had to regularly engage intimately so as to not blow grays cover. Though after a while they just did it out of lust and old developing feelings for each other, they had both liked each other before and due to their predicament were drawn into each other.

Soon after the incident with avatar, they got together and made it official and have been together for a year now. Tonight was their 1 year anniversary and Lucy thought to make it special by enlisting erza's help. She already had sexy outfits like the Aquarius and Taurus star dress and even virgos but if she wanted to be a maid then she wanted to spice it up more so she borrowed erzas seduction armour and god did she look ravishing, even erza was wanting a piece of her.

Lucy had larger breasts than erza by one size so the apron was a bit tight and cause her breasts to be exposed more but she took it for the night. She went home to start preparations for her anniversary.

Gray had his own plans for tonight as he found the perfect gift for her, a celestial key. Gray loved Lucy from the bottom of his heart and their nights full of passion only made him grow attached to her. The more sex he had with her the more his insatiable appetite for her grew and the more he wanted her but they soon realised that it was getting a little too much and should cut down, but tonight was the night he satiates himself and her.

Soon the night came with gray knocking on Lucy's door dressed up in a tight black shirt, which highlighted his muscles, tucked into some grey jeans wearing white sneakers and his signature necklace his hair was the same messy raven locks.

He smirked at her and handed her the bouquet of flowers to her and eyed her. Lucy was wearing a tight black, strapless dress which ended at her mid thigh and exposed a large amount of cleavage for gray to drool over and she wore sexy maroon heels to tie it all together, she let her hair down just the way he likes it.

Before anything gray pulled Lucy flush against him and greeted her with a hot kiss that made her feel weak in the knees. He even rubbed his semi erect cock on her heat to show her what kind of effect she was having on him, but the fun will begin in all good time.

Lucy then pulled away from his kiss and embrace sashaying back inside and saying, "Easy tiger we have the whole night and please put your clothes back on." Gray looks down to find him completely naked with his clothes thankfully scattered inside so he closed and the door and smirked.

He caught up with Lucy while she put the flowers in a vase of water and bent over to check the oven. Sadly for her the dress was too short and exposed her pussy with her pink thing. Gray didn't hesitate and pulled the dress up and pushed the thong aside and entered her from behind.

Lucy who was caught off guard yelps and moans at the sudden intrusion says, "Gray honey couldn't you wait?"

Gray who had exposed her breasts and started thrusting into her made an adorable face and replied, "But I was already naked and you just looked so delicious I lost control. Baby don't tease me."

Lucy who was leaking with juice gave in and said, "Well now you're already inside me and since we're here might as well go for one round." She then wiggled her hips and pulled him in for an intense make out. Gray continued to thrust into her while fondling her breasts and kissing and sucking on her shoulder and neck.