Sting x Sorano(Angel)

After joining sabertooth sorano has been an interesting new addition, she hangs with her little sister Yukino after being finally reunited with her after so long. But sorano has another interest in the guild with the young and handsome guild master, Sting.

Sorano upon joining sabertooth took an immediate liking to sting and the same with sting, everything just happened so quickly they didn't even realise it that for a month now they had been regularly engaging in hot sex. So it wasn't any different right now in stings office where sorano is being pressed against the wall with sting pounding into her tight hole.

Both already wore revealing clothes, like sorano in her bikini and sting with his gray vest, both of which were lying on the floor as they made out pressing there chests into each other. Sorano then climaxed with sting thrusting one last time and releasing his seed deep inside her. He then pulled out and gave each of her nipples a kiss and pulled his pants up reaching for his vest. Sorano was putting her bikini back on and spoke up, "So are we still on for tonight, master?"

Sting smirked and smacked her ass and replied, "Hell yeah baby. Better be there as soon as possible I already need to be inside that tight and slutty pussy. I need to breed my dragon babies in you my little slutty cumdump."

Sorano got dressed and gave him a peck on the lips before leaving his office. Sting just picked up the papers and stuff they threw off from his desk and just thought about all the fun he was gonna have with sorano, he had long given up his sleeping days ever since he became master but sorano just came in and well now he relieves himself with her. He then proceeded to do the work he was intended to do.

Timeskip to stings apartment.

Sting was waiting for sorano in the nude, she was a bit late and he was horny and his cock just throbbing. He just sat on his couch with his chin on one palm while his other hand pulled and played with his pubes which were short as they were growing back, though sorano liked it as she thought it made him look sexy in a manly way.

Soon the door was unlocked and the door knob twisted roll reveal sorano in a bikini that barely covered her nipples and shaved pussy. She then said, "Sorry master but I had to make sure Yukino was okay and made it home safely." Sting just growled and wanted a piece of her.

He then said, "Well if it was for the safety of Yukino I could forgive it but you're gonna have to add extra care in pleasuring me now." Sorano noded and sat on her knees as she took his cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked it while one hand cupped his balls and the other made its way up his chiseled abs and chest.

Sting just moaned, sorano gives the best blowjobs in the world, he was lost in the pleasure. Sting bent down and pulled and flimsy bikini top off revealing her nipples, he then fondled her as she suck on his meat stick. Sting then stood up and grabbed her bottoms ripping the flimsy fabric off with ease and bought them to his face while tightly holding onto her waist so that she doesn't fall. He then proceeded to suck and bite her womanhood cause her juices to come out and sorano to moan on his dick which she started deepthroating.

They kept at it for a while like that until sorano came hard gushing into stings mouth. Sting then put her down so she was on her knees blowing him, he was close so he started thrusting in her wet and tight mouth, throat fucking her. He then buried his dick deep in her throat and shot his load down her throat causing her to swallow and gag. He then pulled out and made out with her, pressing her body into his and guiding her to his bed.

They laid down making out, she was freely exploring his broad and muscular chest while he grabbed and squeezed her ass and stroked his hard dick on her wet clit. He soon entered her and immediately started slamming her tight hole. Sorano grabbed and pulled on his blonde locks as she moans, sting licks and kisses her neck leaving multiple hickeys as he fondled her breasts.

Sorano soon started meeting his thrusts but couldn't keep up long as she build up due to his immense speed and hunger to fuck her. She soon climaxes and moans his name earning her a bite on her nipple.

Sting then sucked and bite her right nipple while pinched and pulled the other one, sorano had big boobs they were angelic like her and he couldn't get enough of them as he smashed his face between them and licked. Sting then flips them over so she's on top riding him.

She bounces and moans as sting grabs her hips and boobs while occasionally spanking her. Sorano then says, "Oh yeah master there make me fly and ascend to the heavens please master!"

Sting then sits up and presses their sweaty bodies back together rub each other and wraps an arm around her waist while groping her with the other arm and making out with her. He pounded her pussy causing her almost peak and it was a big orgasm ready to shake her world. Sting could feel it as her insides clenched around his length. He then grabs her nipple and says, "Time to ascend baby!" and rubs it with his nipple causing sorano to squirt out her orgasm and ascend to the heavens. She blacks out for a while due to the orgasm and stings hold her tight while thrusting into her. He soon thrusts a few times and buries himself deep where he cums filling her womb to the brim and the warmth of his cum brings sorano back to reality as she makes out with him.

Sorano then straddles him while he's inside and his cock is hard again. He then pulls out and flips her on all fours, a position they both liked a little too much. He then thrusts into her from behind and slams her. Sting grabs at her white hair and gropes her boobs, he even strokes her clit. Sorano not being able to take the pleasure moans out her orgasm.

Sting then pulls her by her hair up to him as he hugs her tight from behind while thrusting with force and deep inside her. She moves with his body with each slam, he grapes her and sucks her shoulder and neck leaving more love bites. They soon are both on all fours as stings chest is pressed to her back while he fucks her like a dog.

Sting then activated dragon force with white scales glowing all over his body and his hair spiked up a little. In this mode his erection gets bigger and his sexual appetite becomes stronger so he pounds her hard. He says dirty things in her ear causing her to climax and slump down.

Sting just shifts them to the spooning position where he hooks her leg with an arm groping her tits and stroking her clit while pulling her for an intense and sloppy make out. Sting hit her hard and in a new angle, his balls slam at her clit with each thrust and his pubes tickle her ass. Her insides clench around him, milking his dick. Soon both of them cum together with loud moans.

They both lie there for a while spooning, with sorano eventually turning over and pressing her up against his side cuddling him. She traces his chest and abs while his hand rubs her back and ass. She feels his white scales and even kisses them, she soon feels his hard cock on her thigh and gets on top of him. She impales herself with his steel pole and lies flat on his chest kissing and sucking his neck leaving hickeys.

Sting just grabs her hips and slams her down on his dick while slamming up, she soon cums drenching his pubes. He soon cums inside right after her. They both lie panting and sweating until sting picks her up and lies her flat on the floor and wraps his dick between her boobs and thrusts into them.

She eventually titfucks him on her own, her soft melons rub his thick and hard meat nicely tenderising it. She sucks on the tip too causing him to moan and groan  as her pulls at her nipples. He soon grunts and cums all over her face, hair and tits landing some in her mouth which she swallows. Sting doesn't stop cumming as he covers her stomach and clit with his sticky liquids. Sorano just lies there playing with his cum, scooping it into her mouth, she even plays with his pubes pulling and rubbing them.

Sting just watches her covered in his seed, playing with it, eating it and playing with his pubes. He then spreads his cum I. Her tits and even fingers some into her pussy. Due to his dragon force he's still hard so he enters her from the back as he carries her to the shower to clean up. They both clean sorano's front while sting fucks her back. They both cum from the intense shower sex and return to the bed, where they cuddle next to each other. Sting still has his dragon force on so he can fuck her more, and sorano presses her boobs into his hard chest as she kisses his neck and they both feel each other's bodies. This was the life they both thought, no relationship, no feelings, no nothing....yet at least and there was way more to cum.