Rogue x Aries

During a battle with a dark guild, Lucy has lost aries' key somewhere on the field and was frantically looking for it. Fairy tail and sabertooth had teamed up on this mission together to defeat the dark guild but it costed Lucy so much more as she left the field with a broken heart and tears.

Rouge and frosch we're back in their apartment after the mission, he was reading a book when he notice a sparkle and saw frosch hold a golden key. He then realised it was the key Lucy lost and asked, "Frosch where did you get that?"

He replied with a confused look, "Oh I found it lying around as we left and wanted to give it back to Lucy-chan but she had already left." Rouge smiled and was proud at his exceed.

Rouge had contacted fairy tail with the lacrima and they were gonna come the next day to pick it up. Frosch had fallen into a deep sleep after dinner while rouge took a shower and came out in a pony tail and a towel. He then curiously inspected the key and thought maybe he should try and inform the spirit that she'll be fine but how?

He then used some magic and tried summoning her but nothing. Soon the key glowed bright and out came the ram, she was in her usual attire of whistle fluffy clothes and looked a little scared, all rouge could do was blush and look at her large chest and hope for a taste. She then said, "Sorry to drop in like this but I felt you try and summon me so I opened my own gate," she then bowed revealing more cleavage and said, "thank you for finding my key and informing my owner."

Rouge then said, "It's not a problem." As he tried and readjusted his towel to not let his erection pop out which did not go unnoticed by aries.

She then said, "But please allow me to thank you." And with a pink cloudy pop she was standing there in front of rouge naked with her pale pinkish skin and her breast freed and even larger than he thought. She made her way to him shyly and sat on his lap straddling him causing him to moan.

Rouge then said, "You don't have to do this it wasn't a big deal." As he starts groping and fondling with her soft boobs. Aries just moans and freely explores his chest while grinding on him. Rouge couldn't take so he pulls her in for a kiss and a long one at that. This not being her first time thanks to karen opens her mouth for access. She unwraps the towel to feel his large cock rub her clit and stomach.

As they made out, they had embraced each other tightly with his gray pale hard body pressed against her pinkish soft body looking like pure hot erotica. Rouge then lays her on the couch and guides his dick to her wet opening and stops to question, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She shyly replies, "Yes this isn't my first time but this is the first time I want to do this so please accept my request." And that was all rouge needed to know before he pushed himself in her causing her to moan at how big he is, he moaned from the tight fit. He then immediately started thrusting at a fast pace while taking a nipple into his mouth and pinching the other, he alternated between both nipples causing nothing but soft moans. Aries just grabbed on his back and shoulders as he pounded her little pussy, she was close to her climax and as rouge licked and bit her neck leaving a hickey she climaxed drenching him.

Rouge then turned them around so she was riding him on top, she started bouncing and her boobs could not stay still as they jiggled and bounced causing rouge to roughly grab and squeeze them while also spanking her big and soft ass. He was just having the time of his life and he could just do this with her all day long. Aries then pulls him out and turns and rides him reverse cowgirl giving him the righteous back view and grab at her ass. He then sits up and presses his chest on her back and grabs her boobs and bites her shoulder.

Rouge then flips her again so she faces him and crashes his face in between her tits and and rams her little ram pussy causing her to thrash and moan. Rouge then kisses her neck while wrapping an arm around her waist to press her chest into his and with his other hand he passes it through her pink hair while she grabs at his black pony tail for support. She soon cums and rouge pulls her in for a heated kiss while making eye contact with her. He soon thrusts a few times before burying himself deep inside and releasing his seed into her pussy. They both slump with her on top sighing.

She gets up to leave when rouge grabs her and outs her on all fours. He then enters her and presses his chest to her back as he slowly thrusts into her and whispers in her ear, "Did you think that was it? We're going all night baby." To which Aries nodes and moans. Rouge then grabs her ass and fucks her doggy style and slams in her, pulls her hair and even gropes her and spanks her ass cheeks from time to time. He thrusts harder each time causing her to eventually climax and cum squirting.

Rouge then pulls her up to him by her hair and presses her against him and thrusts deeper and her body moves with him as they make out and he fondles her breasts. He soon returns her on all fours and is also on top of her pressed together and he fucks her like the ram she is, he then says, "Time to breed dragon ram offsprings baby." Hearing that causes her to climax and slump down, but rouge just moves them to a more comfortable position, the spooning g position where he lifts one of her legs by hooking it with his arm.

He grabs her boobs and strokes her clit while continuously thrusting deep into her pussy and peppering her shoulder and neck with kisses leaving multiple hickeys. She soon cums hard and milks him causing rouge to thrust one more time and bury himself balls deep inside and dump his load in her. They then lie there for a while as rouge just kisses her shoulder and rubs her breasts while stroking his cock on her wet clit.

Aries then gets up and turns to look at rouge in his naked glory. Lean and muscular with tight abs and that have a line of black hairs connecting to his pubes, which are a bit hairy as she rubs and plays with it. His long and erect cock with his large balls, then she looks at his face with an intense look and hair in a pony tail which makes him look hotter.

Rouge equally stares down the spirit with her soft and thick body. She has boobs the size of large watermelons, her tiny waist that expands to her large hips and ass, her shaved pussy that's oozing out his cum and then her sweet, shy face with pink hair and tiny horns as she plays with his pubic hair and he starts fingering her.

Aries then leans over, pressing her large bust on his hard chest, and kisses his neck almost biting it, she sucks on it leaving a hickey while stroking his cock and he fingers her. She then impales herself on his pole and starts bouncing her ass up and down his dick while continue to kiss and bite her way to his chest. Rouge just moans and decides to spice things up by activating dragon force. Dark and black scales appear on his body lightly making his hair stand up, his erection grows inside her causing her to moan but most of all rouges sex drive also increases so he flips them so he's in control and pounds at her pussy with speed and force causing moan after moan.

He then picks her legs up and puts them over his shoulders and repeatedly slams deeper inside her while roughly groping her. She instantly cums gushing her juices out which rouge scoops up and eats. He then makes out with her and slams at her not getting slower. Aries already feels like she about cum as well and her walls clench around rouges cock. Soon rouge grunts and roars as both of them cum together.

Rouge then wastes no time puts his dick in between her tits and wraps them around himself and thrusts into her boobs feeling the heavenly soft melons squeeze him as he fucks her boobs. Aries then grabs at his tight ass and fingers herself while she sucks on the tip of his dick. Rouge doonga cums a large load as his cum lands in her mouth which she swallows but mostly on her face, hair and tits. Aries then cums right after.

Rouges cum tasted nice to aries and she wanted more so she wrapped her mouth around his hard cock again and started blowing him. She deep throated him while playing with his balls snd pubes. Rouge soon thrusted into her mouth and throat fucked her causing gagging noises from her but still continued. She sucked and licked his shaft causing rouge to cum in her awaiting mouth which she sucked hard on. Aries sucked hard on him as he came and continued to suck even after he stopped to suck him of all his cum, rouge felt like being sucked into her mouth as he moans.

Aries just sat there playing with his cum and scooping it into her mouth making rouge pat her on the head. Aries again started playing with his pubes which rouge found hot as a cum cover Aries got up and went for the bathroom and started showering his cum off. Rouge was soon in there with her feeling every inch of her skin with his own.

They then fucked the night away in every possible corner of the apartment, making sure to not wake frosch. Until they laid in his bed nude pressed up against each other resting and cuddling and even spooning. Soon the next day Lucy and gray came to pick up her key. Aries went back to the celestial world but not before a quickie and kiss. And rouge handed the key over to Lucy hoping for another session with the pinkette.