Food Wars- Nakiri Erina x Ryo Kurokiba

Erina woke up feeling dizzy and with a throbbing headache. She had no idea what happened but the last thing she knew was seeing Alice with an evil smirk before she felt a cloth put to her mouth by a rough hand. As she got to her senses she looked around the room to see her surroundings and found to be in a nice posh room.

She then suddenly realised that she was completely naked, she didn't even have underwear on and her large breasts and shaved pussy were exposed. She instantly tried covering herself but her boobs were just too large.

Suddenly a door opened, surprising her, and in cake none other than ryo kurokiba alices right hand man in nothing more than a towel and the bandana around his wrist. She started staring at his broad chest and rock hard abs and blushed. She then sternly asked, "What is the meaning of this? Why am I here and naked?"

Ryo just flatly started at her before bluntly saying, "Miss Alice has ordered me to kidnap you and have sex with you."

Erina just blushes and says, "Well what makes you think I will have sex with you? I order you to give me my clothes and return me back home!"

Ryo looks unfazed and then says, "It doesn't matter what you want since my lady wants this and I only take orders from her," he then starts untying his bandana from his wrist and wraps it around his head turning into his fiery self and saying, "SO LETS GET ON WITH IT BITCH!!!" Je then removes his towel revealing his rock hard and throbbing 10 inch cock to her.

Erina unconsciously stares at it and her mouth waters while her pussy clenches she notices his trimmed pubes growing back slightly and blushes at his naked glory. But she knows he's gonna force her so she screams and says, "STAY BACK!! IM WARNING YOU!!" She tried to run only to be stopped by Ryo and press her soft and ample body into his hard one.

He roughly grabs at her waist and picks her up. He then throws her on the bed and slips two fingers into her wet heat causing her to moan. He fingers her while rubbing her clit with his thumb. He then roughly kisses her while pressing his body into hers and gropes her large tuts with his other hand.

Erina tries to resist the pleasure the kiss but he puts his whole body weight on her and even humps her leg making her feel his giant erection. She soon builds up and is about to cum. She tries her best to push him off her but he's too strong for her and cums hard on his fingers. He laps up the cum and scoops more to force into her mouth.

He then rubs his hard cock on her velvety pussy, teasing her while sucking and groping her tits which she tries to stop but with less determination. Ryo was determined to break her resolve and make her his sex slave so her vigorously sucks and grabs at her causing nothing but moans out of her mouth.

He then pulls her into a rough and heated kiss which she reciprocates while his tongue enters her mouth and tastes every corner. Erina's gods tongue tastes ryos mouth of fish and his saliva and starts enjoying the new found taste of him and moans into the kiss. While kissing her and saueezing her tits Ryo guides the head of his dick to her wet opening and starts entering her tight pussy. He hisses at the small fit but soon is all the way in as his balls hit her asshole and his pubes tickle her pussy, taking her virginity like that. Erina too preoccupied by the stimulations holds onto his shoulders and back and only pushes her breasts into his chest when he broke her hymen.

Ryo then starts pounding at a fast pace into her pussy and not stopping for her at all. Erina just moans as she scratches his back and pulls him closer to her body. Ryo just roughly thrusts and bites her neck leaving bite marks, he always was a beast in the bed with his bandana on and since no other girl could cope up with him, he didn't need to care about this one since she was at his disposal and could do whatever he wanted.