Gray x Lucy- Mother's Boyfriend

Lucy is a 20 year old woman living with her single mother, her father died years ago. Lucy's mother Layla had a strained relationship with Lucy and didn't really care about her. They were rich and Lucy got her money and did what she wanted.

She hated her mother for moving on from her father so fast and on top of that her mother was a huge slut. She'd date guys much younger than her and all those boys were after was their money and her body. Layla's boy toys got younger and younger as she got more and the latest one was outright around Lucy's age. He was 21 years old, tall, has messy raven hair, piercing blue eyes and muscular and from what Lucy has to hear he's good in bed too, his name is gray fullbuster.

Lucy wasn't some ordinary girl either like her mother she had big tits but unlike Layla whose were bigger but saggy like a milfs, Lucy's were big, full, perky and soft, she was a younger version of her mom. She hated all the boys her mom dated and always managed to get rid of them, but for some reason gray wasn't budging no matter how he'd she tried, eventually giving up.

Gray was a total sleezebag like all the others but on top of that he had the gall to move in their house and from time to time hit on Lucy. She'd find him staring at her whether she'd be in full clothes or a bikini and even found him peeping on her during her bath, and once even entered her shower nude while she was there. Lucy of course told her mother but Layla only blamed Lucy and accused her of seducing gray.

Lucy was just annoyed and irritated by this so she decided to confront gray while Layla was out for the whole day with her friends. Gray had made himself extremely comfortable in their house as he'd walk around in nothing but his underwear showing off his impressive physique as he laid on the couch and watched tv.

Lucy comes in wearing her usual tight attire, showing a lot of skin as she stands in front of the tv. Gray just smirks up at her and says, "You know this show could get better if you'd start stripping and bouncing for me." This made her angry. He then continued, "Come on sweetheart. Do it for daddy, strip for daddy. I mean with this pace might as well be your step dad soon."

Lucy glares at him and says, "What is wrong with you? You're dating my mom, you're banging her so why do you keep flirting with me huh?" She makes her way over to a now sitting up gray as she places her hands on her hips.

Gray then licks his lips and says, "You know if you want answers you could just win them. A match. Wrestling between you and me. I know you take classes so might as well. You beat me you get answers and I'll even leave, but you lose then you have to do whatever I say."

Lucy contemplated and said, "Fine it's a challenge." She then proceeds to take her clothes off much to grays surprise and delight as she strips down to her panties leaving her tits exposed. The image burns into grays mind as he gets hard. Lucy just looks at him and says, "Well I can't fight in those clothes I have to be comfortable so I can beat you." Lucy would be lying to herself if she didn't have ulterior motives behind this match, gray was hot and Lucy was jealous her mom got to fuck him instead of her.

Another secret is that Lucy knew gray wanted to fuck her just as much as she wanted to him, he's even entered her room at nights. She'd pretend to sleep and gray would sometimes stroke his cock into mouth stimulating a blowjob, but this time maybe she'd get lucky and actually blow him, he seemed to go multiple times with her mom so why not her.

Gray was definitely liking where this was going as he stood up and towered over her. He then took his underwear off to reveal his monster cock and raven pubes as he stood wearing nothing but his silver necklace. Lucy was slightly wet from being turned on but seeing him fully nude was doing more as she stripped her panties off to reveal her shaved and pink golden gates.