Part 2- Bacchus x Mirajane

After the heated night with Yukino, bacchus eyes Mirajane for a few days. Soon the grand magic games end with fairy tail as the winners. And then the eclipse gate happens and they fight dragons and barely survive the night.

After everything dying down Bacchus asks Mira at the party in the palace if she'd like to stay the night with him leading Mira to say yes much to bacchus' delight. And so here she was in his room making out with him. Mira barely survived like the others and decided to let lose and Bacchus was more than happy to help her in that way.

She had been stripped down to her panties while Bacchus groped and made out with her.  She had somewhat wanted this ever since elfman made that stupid bet including lisanna but she wanted Bacchus all to herself so she was against the bet but not this. Bacchus who was still fully clothed couldn't wait any longer and ripped open his shirt and coat revealing his hard chest and abs and quickly discarded the clothing.

He then pulled her flush against him and hugged her tight to feel her soft and ample body against his hard one. He was sure of the fact that Mirajane was a goddess and put Yukino to shame but Mira out right bear Yukino by a landslide. All of Bacchus fantasies were coming true tonight so he pulled her panties off and pocketed them much to Mira's gaze. He was surely gonna have wet dreams and jerk off sessions to this night. He then pulled his pants along with his boxers off 

Mira was shocked to see his cock pone her hip and was a little nervous. Bacchus laughs at this, tonight he was way more turned on and thus his dick reached 11inches long. He then laid her on the bed and positioned himself at her wet entrance and started teasing her by lubricating her meat on her clit causing Mira to moan.

He then howls and says, "My my Mira-chan someone is really wet. You want me to fuck you don't you baby? Yes now you're my bitch and I'm gonna call you baby tonight to walking talking erotica. You want this dick so you better ask me for it."

Mira glares at him but she knew her way around a man so she got her innocent side out and said, "Oh Bacchus-sama, please fuck me with your large dick please take my virginity." She really was a virgin and to think she almost died as one.

Bacchus hearing sama almost pounced her but hearing that she's a virgin lost control and impaled her in one swoop and broke her hymen. Mira screamed in pain and froze with him letting her adjust to his size and stare at her. She visibly calmed down and Bacchus started pumping.

The pace was slow at first but was leading to be faster and faster till he started slamming her extremely tight pussy and Mira started moaning. Bacchus then says, "Wow baby you've got the tightest hole I've ever fucked! This is the first round and you're already the best fuck I've had and will probably have." Mira starts building up and with the dirty talk and a suck on her tits she comes hard and squirts on his pubic region and abs causing him to smirk.

Bacchus then turns positions so she's on top and pulls her chest closer to his own and slams her. Mira then sits up and fucks him in the cowgirl position and bounces while he howls and gropes her and spanks her a little. Mira then does the most unexpected thing bacchus thought and pulls him the nape of his neck up to her and kisses him. Bacchus surprised by this gives her entrance to his mouth which she happily explores while feeling his hot and muscular back and rubbing her breasts on his hard chest and still bouncing in his lap.

Bacchus recomposes himself and grabs her waist with one arm pulling her closer and starts meeting her thrusts and roughly makes out with her and fondles her breasts. Mira feeling experimental grabs her left boob and rubs her nipple on his right nipple causes electricity to flow in both and both cum together. After that move Bacchus thinks it's time he knocks this woman up cause that was his move.