Gray x Lucy- Friends with Benefits (Part 1)

Lucy thought she left all the partying and meaningless sex behind in high school and college, she was now in university studying business and literature. This was her third year out of four and she was though studying hard, she was also engaging in dumb parties and worst of all meaningless sex, it was time for her to find someone and settle down in the coming future, but she was sexually engaged with her upperclassman and friend, gray fullbuster.

Gray was a year above her studying business and they became friends within the first 6 months of her joining into school. He was 23, a year older than her, he was handsome, muscular, popular and a lady charmer, so Lucy always found it weird that he was even friends with her, she was plain and simple and charming at best.

Before school ended on her first year gray popped the question to her. She remembers it like it was yesterday, it was the end of year party and everyone had gathered to have fun, some saying their last goodbyes while welcoming others like Lucy. Gray had started hanging out more with Lucy and that night finally asked her in his deep, husky and sexy tone, "Lucy, I want you. I need you. Will you be my friend with benefits?" Lucy was obviously shocked but still said yes, they then proceeded to engage in sweaty and hot sex all night.

Lucy would be lying to herself if she didn't say she liked him, she'd also being lying if she'd say she didn't love him now after almost 2 years of being friends with benefits and him being the best she had, but she couldn't do anything about it since he said no feelings but she couldn't stop herself.

She soon found out that he had other girls who were his friends with benefits, but she still stayed on hoping for something. She found herself not being able to ever say no to him, whenever he was in the mood whether it'd be during school hours or late nights he'd grab her and take her somewhere private, an empty classroom, broom closet, behind the school and even in the slides. Gray was insatiable and since he's asked her, she's had to entertain him everyday they're together, except the days she's visiting her family of course.

Even though she knew he was with her only for her body, she one fine night in the middle of them fucking like bunnies with her on all fours and him pressing his chest in her back and pulling her hair while biting her shoulder, she confessed her feelings out loud to him. He stopped what he was doing and screamed at her, he then proceeded to leave her room without finishing leaving her to cry herself to sleep. Everything went back to normal the next afternoon as he pulled her into an empty classroom.

Lucy all year tried to win gray over only for her to be rejected. She then thought, 'He probably has someone else. Fell for another girl I guess.' He was gonna graduate in 6 months and leave her and all she could do was watch.

She was so lost in her own thoughts that she wasn't watching her path and collided with someone and fell back on the floor. She looked up to see a guy with pale skin and black hair, she thought it was gray for a second but gray has raven hair and midnight blue eyes not red ones. This boy reached out a hand for Lucy, she accepted and he pulled her up.

He then said, "I'm sorry I hope you weren't hurt. I just transferred. I'm rogue." He talked politely, Lucy noticed his hair was in a pony tail and he was dressed neatly and he looked so much like gray that she blushed.

She then replied, "No it's my fault anyways. I wasn't looking and collided. It's nice to meet you rogue." He smiled and Lucy offered to show him around school.

Over the next month Lucy and rogue got really close. Lucy felt like she was falling for him and maybe she could move on from gray, rogue was also in her class so it would be perfect. She just had to let gray go, but she couldn't resist him.

Soon at a party, Lucy and rogue were talking when rogue pulled her in for a kiss much to her surprise, but she melted into it only to be pulled forcefully away. In shock she looks up to the man holding her with his strong arms, it was gray and he was raging. He sucker punched rogue and dragged Lucy out of the party.