Loke x Yukino- Casting Couch

Yukino was trying to make it as an actress, but so far she's had no luck as she's new and other girl beat her during auditions. But today she had a a callback, finally she was hopefully gonna get a break, the producer/main actor for this movie had wanted to see her personally and take a private audition.

Yukino happily went wearing a tight pink tank top and a blue skirt with some sandals. She didn't have to wait as there was no one else there so she was lead into a nice room with a huge leather couch and a camera pointing towards it. She sat on the couch and after a few minutes loke entered in a white button down dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up and in black pants with dress shoes, his sexy blond hair reminded Yukino of a lions mane, she was excited as she was his fan.

Loke though smirked as he saw how big her tits were and how innocent she looked, this was gonna be fun as they greeted each other. He told her to do a few scenes for which she started acting for. Loke has to admit that she was good and combined with her looks he couldn't believe she hasn't been casted yet, guess the stars were aligned for this.

After the scene loke said, "Listen Yukino you were good but I don't think good enough to get the role."

Yukino shocked and tears formed in her eyes as she said, "Well thank you for giving me a chance."

Loke quickly said, "But there is another way you could get this role...." he had gotten up and she looked up hopeful as he made his way and sat next to her and put a hand on her thigh. He then continued, "I have the contract right here with me and I could still cast you in this movie but...." his hand travelled up her thigh sending goosebumps as he leaned in forward to her face, "how far are you willing to go?"

Yukino blushed at what loke was saying, but could she do this, she needed the job, she was desperate. She gulped and continued to let his hand travel until it stroked her wet panties and their lips touched as they kissed, loke deepened the kiss and got his answer as he internally smirked.

His hand reached up and pulled down her tank top to free her breasts which he started sucking and groping making Yukino moan out. Loke then took off her tank top to reveal her giant tits and she wore no bra, what a slut he was definitely gonna cast her so he could keep doing this. Yukino just let him do whatever he wanted with her as he guided her hand to his clothed crotch to rub.

Loke was losing patience as he need to feel those boobs on his chest, so he swiftly unbuttoned his shirt and discarded it to reveal his toned and muscular chest, it was furry with golden hair all over it and connected to the hair on his abs. Yukino unconsciously explored his chest with her hands feeling the muscle and hair, as her pussy gushed some more.

Loke then pulled her and pressed her boobs to his chest feeling the soft melons caress his hairy chest, Yukino felt the muscular hairy chest tickle and scratch her boobs as loke sucked her neck and straddled her. Loke then took off her skirt and blue panties which he pocketed and spread her legs to see her shaved pussy and smirked, he says, "You know I like that you're shaved and hairless, that just means my hairy self is made to fuck you. Now tell though Yukino are you a virgin?" She nodes, loke growls and his erection gets larger and tighter in his pants.

Loke swiftly dips down and eats her pussy, he licks and bites and sucks up all the juices, Yukino just moans as she grabs his hair for support while loke reaches up and gropes her boob. Yukino soon cums from loke furiously licking and fingering her and loke sucks up the juice and leans back to sit on the couch. He then points to the bump in his pants and Yukino hesitantly unzips his pants.

She finds a tent in his underwear and whiff of his manly and husky scent as she pulls down his pants along with his underwear, his cock springs out and Yukino's eyes widen at how big he his, it's long and thick with veins and has an alluring aroma that makes her mouth water. She sees the bushy pubes at the base of the meat stick that's connected to the hairs from his abs.