Gray x Lucy- Stone Age Love

Ever since the day Lucy came into their village, something odd had come over gray. His sacred rod quakes and awoke right after the incident with the female tribe as he touched her soft chest. His was by far the biggest in the village.

Every time he saw Lucy it made him growl and something primal was kicking in, every night he went to sleep he'd have these dreams about her. Dreams about how her body and his body rubbed and pressed together and he'd wake up to a puddle of some white sticky liquid oozing from his sacred rod. He had no idea what this meant but whatever it was he felt really good about it.

One day the big hunt was underway with the tribe leader taking almost the whole tribe aside from Lucy, natsu insisted he go but master told him to stay with her. Gray then thought this to be the perfect opportunity and volunteered to stay much to natsus delight as he handed Lucy to him and off went the tribe for the week long hunt.

Now Lucy was alone with gray working in the village doing some heavy lifting. Lucy had her eyes on him ever since she saw him and ever since he said she looked delicious to him she wanted a taste of him too. The female tribe had urges and these urges were hard to get over, so they'd resort to helping each other but she was alone here.

Every night after natsu and happy fell asleep she would touch herself and stroke her clit and everytime she thought of gray she'd cum and fall asleep right after. She would have dreams about him and he'd be doing something to her, she'd always wake up to a puddle of her own juice, natsu would ask what it is and she'd just say it's her urine and clean it up. It was getting out of hand for her and she didn't know what to do but right now gray looked incredibly tasty.

He was lifting barrels and she could see his muscles ripple and sweat all over his body. His choker and necklaces made him look hotter and she could even see his now awakened rod that she woke up. Natsu had a mammoth rod but grays was out of the league it was bigger than natsus by a handful. His raven hair and erotic face made her unconscious touch herself on pure instincts.

Gray who was working heard Lucy moan and out of curiosity turned to look at her touch herself. His sacred rod awoke as he made his way over to her and watched her. She blushed but continued. Both gazed at each other with pure animalistic lust as gray had now started stroking his rod as he took off his cloth covering it. Lucy's mouth watered and she proceeded to take off her leopard printed clothes to leave them both bare in front of each other.

Lucy soon hit her climax and moaned out as her juices squirted out, gray saw her smooth and hairless hole and bent down to lick it. She moaned and the her taste made gray lick it more and more making Lucy squirm. He licked and bit her till she came in his mouth and swallowed lapping the rest clean. He then moved up using his tongue purely as he licked her stomach to her chest.

In his dreams he's biting sucking on it, so he starts grabbing and biting them as Lucy leans back and lays on the ground so that gray has control. He takes her nipple in his mouth and sucks it while pinching the other one and then alternating. His rod becomes agitated and twitches as it rubs on the ground until he accidentally brushes it on her clit making them both moan.

Lucy grabs his face and pulls it to hers as one hand reaches down to his rod. In her dreams she puts her mouth on his and so she experiments with it as their mouths touch. Gray instantly starts sucking it until both of their tongues entwine and they make out. Gray thrashes as Lucy's hand strokes his rod and he feels her soft chest on his hard one as they make out.

On pure lustful instincts he accidentally puts the top of his rod in her hole and they pull away and moan in pleasure. Lucy hesitantly wraps her legs around his waist and he starts pushing further making them moan.

Gray goes slowly but the primal instincts kick in and it causes him to thrust hard and in one swipe into her. She screams out in pain due to her hymen breaking as gray has no idea what to do, he then asks in concern, "Lucy are you okay? Talk to me are you fine?"