Mest x Lucy

After the war with alverez and the fall of both zeref and acnalogia, mest decided it was time for a break from all the fighting and spying. He was finally home to his guild and it was filled with gorgeous and busty women. Though he had a thing for younger girls like Wendy it was wrong to go after such a small girl so instead he was directing his attention to a much older, gorgeous and busty blonde, a Lucy heartphilia.

He didn't want a girlfriend or a future wife in Lucy, no he just wanted her body and every since the 1 year gap he had worked out non-stop just so he could have the perfect night with Lucy, but everyone knew she loved gray but that was not his problem.

One day mest used his powers to alter the memories of all the people who would interfere with his plans to fuck Lucy and he was gonna ram her. He took extra precautions so that no one breaks the spell. All he needed was 24 hours with Lucy and today was the day.

He altered lucy to think that she was in a physical relationship with him and that he was coming over today for one of their hot and steamy sessions. He put the idea of taking a mission today in team natsu's head and they were gone early in the morning. Everyone else was told that Lucy would be spending the day at home writing so no one would bother her so it was all coming together, he would finally fuck Lucy in every corner of her house.

He made his way over to her house but halfway down the road he got too excited and just teleported into her room. Lucy who was wearing nothing but black lacy panties was in the middle of getting ready for mest but was shocked when he just appeared out of nowhere and covered her large boobs as much as she could.

Mest smirked seeing her sitting there in nothing but panties getting hard at the sight in front. He says, "My my Lucy what a naughty girl you are waiting for me in nothing more than panties."

She replies blushing, "Mest-sama I wasn't expecting you for a while I was preparing myself for you." Mest also put the idea that she was submissive to him and wanted to please him. She shyly continues, "But now that you're here I guess this will have to do. Please have your way with me mest-sama."

Mest almost lost his mind hearing that stripped his shirt and pants within a few seconds but left his boxers on with a large tent. He then ordered, "Stand up and come rub your body on mine." Lucy timidly got up and pressed herself against him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and made sure to press her large breasts to his hard chest and pressed her womanhood on his manhood causing mest to hiss and wrap an arm around Lucy's waist so there's no gap between their bodies.

He picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. He then says, "Lucy I didn't know you were this big a slut, but teasing me like this will get you a spanking." He smirks. He then puts her down and sits on her bed and gazed at Lucy's naked form. Her blonde locks are left open for him to grab, breasts that are easily largest in the guild with their rosey nipples out and hardened, her taut stomach which then spread out into her huge ass and continue to her lavish legs. Yes he was gonna have fun. He orders, "Now Lucy come here and bend over my knee." She complied and did as he said. He then says, "Ten slaps and you will scream my name each time got it?" She nodes.

Mest starts spanking her and with each spank she moans his name. Her ass starts to jiggle with each spank causing his manhood to hurt with how turned on he is. After the last spank her rump is red and he kisses each cheek then sits her on his lap. They gaze into each other's eyes fill with lust, mest grabs her by the nape of her neck and pulls her for a full make out session. They go on for a few minutes until eventually running out of breath and breaking away. Mest feels Lucy's heat get damp through their underwear and decides that he just cant wait to be in her and stops teasing. He pulls her panties down and orders her to pull his boxers down. She gets on her knees and pulls them down freeing his large cock from the tight restrains. Lucy gasps at how large he is, which causes mest to chuckle. He gets prideful at her expression, but more than that he's happy to finally see her smooth and shaved flower.