Sword Art Online: Alicization- Iskahn x Asuna

Note: Sorry it's been a while since I added anything it's just at first I had no ships to write about and second I got bored of writing just the fairy tail ships so I wrote this one cause I recently saw the last few episode and I know these two are really random but when they interacted in the anime I felt an instant sexual chemistry with them decided to write it so I hope you guys enjoy and hopefully I write more.

The war of the underworld was finally over as emperor vecta was finally defeated. In the real world Gabriel and his crew were captured by the armed forces. All that was left was to bring Alice's fluctlight back to the real world but before that kirito and asuna decided that they'd spend one last night in the underworld.

Sinon and leafa along with all Japanese players had logged out. Peace was made among the human empire and what was left of the dark territory with iskahn, the champion of the pugilists as one of the leaders. He had formed a romance with sheyta, but he had eyes for another woman and he'd be damned if he didn't get a chance with her before she leaves and he wasn't the only one thinking the same thing as ronie and Alice thought the same.

As the festivities died down and kirito and asuna bid most of the integrity knights and soldiers farewell to retire for the night and spend it with their friends. The couple was approached by the three people, Alice, ronie and iskahn in their tent.

Both kirito and asuna were extremely confused until iskahn spoke up, "Listen you two this will be the last night for you guys here so I wanna make it worth my time, so I wanna spend the night with lady asuna."

Both of them were stumped and asuna was blushing on his forwardness but before kirito could reply Alice spoke up, "It's true we'd like the same with you kirito. We both care for you and love you and so before you leave we'd like to share this time with you." Both she and ronie blushed.

Kirito was speechless as to their predicament as whether to accept it or not, he'd have to spend the night with Alice and ronie repeatedly ravaging them, but this pugilist would get to do the same with asuna. Before he could refuse asuna told him to chat with him privately. So they both left the tent to chat.

*Timeskip to after the chat* (too lazy and boring)

They both returned inside and made up their minds as kirito spoke up, "Very well we accept." To all three of their delights. He then said, "But only for this night and then we leave."

Iskahn didn't waste anytime as he got up and picked up asuna bridal style and chanted his way out of the tent leaving kirito with Alice and ronie who started stripping.

Iskahn ran as fast as his feet could run to his secluded tent far from the camp. He was hoping for this and made preparations as he was gonna make asuna wail tonight, just the thought of her panting and writhing in pleasure made him hard so he ran to his tent while asuna held on.

After a few minutes of dashing he makes it to the tent and enters it. Iskahn let's asuna down as he holds her hand and guides her to the center. The glistening of his sweat on his tanned skin after the run is illuminated by the light of the lamp. He takes off his steel gloves and long cloth from his waist leaving him in his tight, black, leather pants. Asuna can't help but blush and get wet as his sweat flows down his tight muscles and his intoxicating scent causes heat to flow all over her body.

Iskahn smirks as he turns to the wine table  and orders her, "Strip, Asuna." She abruptly starts taking off her clothes and armour as it starts falling and flowing and pooling around her feet as she strips bare for him. He turns around with a cup of wine and licks his lips as he eyes her up and down, seeing her fair and supple skin with her shaved pussy and her ample bosoms cause asuna to shy away. He then says as he takes the leather belt off his chest, "My my sweet asuna you might not have muscles like most pugilist but your beauty and sexy body really do make up for it. I'm gonna enjoy this night." He starts making his way over to her.