Yukino x Multiple boys

Note: I know this is the third chapter featuring Yukino, but she's easier and more submissive. My other options were Lucy and erza but I think they're too many about them so I went with Yukino. Enjoy!!

......

It was an ordinary day. Yukino was at her apartment reading late at night. It was an odd hour when she heard a knock on the door. She got up and answered it, only to be met by Sting, her guildmate and master, he had a perverted smirk on his face.

He then said, "Hello Yukino lovely night. May we come in?"

Yukino confused replies, "Hello Sting! Of course you may." She moves aside for him as he enters but he's not alone. Sting enters with 5 other guys: Rouge, Gray, natsu, jellal and Bacchus. Yukino was confused on why the other four men other than her guild mates were there at this time.

They all made themselves comfortable as Yukino closes the door and walks into the kitchen to make tea for all of them. All the boys kept their eyes on her figure, she wore the same tight and short dress she does sashaying her hips as she walks. Most of them growl and Bacchus even howls.

Yukino had a submissive nature and always did what she was ordered to do, especially if it came from Sting himself. So as she bought the tea into the living, she had no other choice but to sit between Sting and gray on the couch.

They all drank their tea in silence until sting spoke up, "Yukino so the reason why I am here with everyone is for one reason," he puts his hand on her thigh and gray puts his on her back sending goosebumps all over her body, sting continues, "it's for a very special job that only you can do and I know you will do it won't you?"

Yukino who recomposes herself says, "Y-yes master sting, if it's a direct order from you then I will do it."

Everyone grins widely and sting then says, "The job is to pleasure everyone here all night long." Yukinos eyes widen. Sting starts spreading her legs while gray starts groping her breasts. Yukino blushes redder than a tomato.

Before she can answer sting pulls her in for a kiss while gray kisses her neck. Sting slips a pill in her mouth causing her to get horny and hot, she gets lost in the kiss and feeling of grays mouth on her neck. She hears some shuffling in the back and large metal hitting the floor as both her hands shoot straight for both boys crotches. Stings crotch is sting clothed but due to grays stripping habit he's completely naked and she shocking grabs his cock. She breaks the kiss to see it and strokes gray who is moaning loudly.

Her attention then shifts to the other boys who have stripped down all their clothes like gray and are stroking themselves. Sting and gray grab each side of her dress and rip it off her body leaving her in only her pink panties. They all start drooling and gray then says, while pulling her naked form againsts his own, "Wow Yukino no bra you must have been waiting for us to fuck you." Sting has stripped off his clothes in the mean time and presses himself on her back.

Natsu then speaks up, "Well are we just here to watch let's fuck her already."

Sting then says, "Well let's get to it since we all had to draw straws on what part of her we get start picking. Gray you're up."

Gray then inspects her while fondling her and then pulls her panties down a little to see her shaved and wet pussy and says, "I want the pussy." Much to stings disappointment.

Bacchus was next and he said, "Then I choose to the lovely lady's other hole the ass hole." Then he howls.

Rouge then said, "I choose her mouth." And smirks looking directly into her eyes.

Sting who finally got his turn said, "All the holes are gone but these jugs aren't too bad so they'll have to do." As he gropes her tits while gray is fingering her and pushing his face into her breasts.