Mard Geer x Erza

Tartarous has started their invasion, they had already killed multiple council members and had kidnapped some of the fairies too. Lisanna was lying naked in the dungeons, Mirajane was naked in the tubes to be turned into a demon like Minerva and Erza was naked chained in a cell for kyoka to torture her. A lot of naked I guess.

Mard geer had an idea, he was going to break their strongest fairy and have his fun as well. So here they were, Erza with a collar and chain on her knees in front of mard in his chambers. Kyoka held onto the chain waiting for mard geers orders.

Mard just smirked seeing the busty redhead on her knees, bare for him to see her ravishing body. She had pale skin, her giant tits which were easily equal or bigger than saylas and her tiny waist which then expanded out to her hip and fuzzy pussy. On top of that she glared daggers into him much to his smirk.

He then ordered kyoka, "Turn her sensitivity to high and leave us." Kyoka did as she was told and left with the chain and collar but her magic cancelling bracelets were left on so she could perform magic. Mard then put the book of END in a box and locked it as Erza got to her feet.

Mard then made his way over to Erza who started backing away, she tried to grab something to fight with but mard swiftly poked her clit causing Erza to moan and look at him wide eyed. Mard smirked as he thought that this was going to be fun, he was gonna fill her with his demon seed.

He then grabbed her and tossed her on his bed, he then ripped his top apart revealing his toned chest and chiseled abs as he licked his lips. He then took off his pants and revealed his large cock to her with black pubes at the base. Erza was shocked at how large he was and was unsure of how it was going to fit in her.

Mard then grabbed her legs, while Erza just thrashed around and tried to kick him but he overpowered her and spread her legs. He then dived his head into her pussy as he licked it. Erza moaned and her juices started gushing out, mard continued to lick her hole and clit and even bit it. It didn't take long for Erza to cum out but he continued sucking and due to the high sensitivity level Erza kept cumming out in pleasure and moaned even grabbing his hair and trying to pull him away but pushed him further down.

Mard got up and looked at the panting mage as she tried catching her breathe from all the orgasms she had. He just smirked as he rubbed his erection on her wet folds and clit, making her moan and cum again. Mard definitely liked this way of torture, he gets to use them for his satisfaction but every other girl would just die from the pleasure and his power but something told him this one wouldn't do he was gonna go all out.

As he stroked his cock on her clit he grabbed her giant tits and fondles with them as Erza has orgasm after orgasm moaning out.  He then says, "Yes you slut. Moan, cum and beg for me."

Erzas hands reach his shoulders to try and push him away, but she can't and only grips them. Mard makes her cum so much that the sheets below her are soaked. He then grabs her arms and pulls her up to him pressing his body to hers as he roughly kisses her. Erza tried to resist and push him away only for him to hold her tight by the waist and press her large, soft tits into his hard chest.

He pulls away from her leaving her lips swollen and red as he holds her tight to his body and positions his cock to her dripping entrance and teases it by putting the head in only. Erza moans as she continues to resist and try to get his cock away only for him to pull her closer and kiss her again. As he kisses her he rams his rod deep inside her in one swipe and breaks her hymen, and Erza shrieked from the pain and almost fainted but mard moaned as Erza was the tightest he's had.

He then starts thrusting fast easily moving in her hole that's a waterfall of her juices. Erza cums from each thrust he takes as she holds on to his shoulders for dear life. Mard then lays them back down on the bed with him on top as he bites and sucks her neck leaving hickeys. He continues to ram her tiny hold and Erza squirts out everything and just keeps moaning as now Mards pelvic region shines from her juices.

He starts sucking her tits by grabbing and pinching them as he suck hard on one nipple. All that can be heard are moans, grunts and the sound of wet skin slapping each other. He then flips them over so that she's on top as he makes her bounce on his meat and gropes and spanks her.

Erza probably just had her 50th orgasm as she has no idea anymore. Mard then sits up and presses their bodies together again as he continues to make her orgasm, his lap is drenched now with her juices and her insides clench around his throbbing cock and milk his dick. He then thrusts one last time and buries himself deep inside her and pulls her for a kiss as he cums and shoots his load inside her as their chests press together. He fills her up as being a demon mard has a lot to transfer into his new cumdump.

Erza trues her hardest to get away but she ends up slumping over his shoulder with him still cumming inside her and causing her another orgasm. Mard then calls kyoka back in and has her turn her sensitivity down to the point that she's just about at the edge but can't cross it. She then does as she's told and leaves again.

Mard then gets hard again and starts thrusting into her, Erza moans but does not cum. She can finally catch her breath but she builds up and feels ready to release. But her release does not arrive even with mard pounding her, their skin rubbing against each other and his hot mouth on her neck she feels that she's over the edge but not crossing it.

It's frustrating her as she starts to meet his thrusts and gets hot and bothered. Mard then says, "So you want to cum now huh? Well too bad you filthy slut. You came enough now. But since I'm a kind master and fucker I'll allow it in the next round and that only if you tell us what we want to know."

Erza just continues to moan but gets frustrated as she can't cum and is just at the edge. She then begs him, "Please!!! I'll do anything." Mard smirks as he cums deep inside her.

He pulls out and flips her over on all fours as he enters her and calls kyoka back. Erza then proceeds to tell kyoka whatever she wants as mard grips her ass so he can slam her doggy style and spanks her. Kyoka as a reward returns her sensitivity back to normal and leaves. Erza squirts our her orgasm as she grips the sheets while mard pounds her from behind and gropes her and pulls her hair.

He then pulls her by her hair up to him so his chest is pressed to her back and he gropes her tits as their bodies move in sync to his hard and deep thrusts. He bites her shoulder and neck as he slams her. Erza soon cums again and he puts both of them on all fours as he fucks her like a dog.

Erza soon slumps down from all the pounding and he moves them to the spooning position where she leans back into his chest with her leg raised and hooked by his arm and he hugs her close and gropes her tits while stroking her clit and pounding her. He pulls her in for a heat kiss as she deepens it by grabbing his hair.

It's all intense as Erza feels so much build up in her pussy and stimulated all over that she squirts out her orgasm. Mard continues to slam her and then cums deep inside her as he talks dirty to her. He pulls out with his cum oozing and overflowing out of her pussy. He gropes her while stroking his hard cock on her clit.

He then says, "I bet you liked that didn't you whore. You want me to fill you up good so you can beat my offspring. I'm gonna fill every bit of my seed inside you. I'm gonna breed you my little slutty cumdump." He lays her on her back wraps his erextion between her tits and says, "The fun has only just begun." He then starts thrusting into her giant melons, they feel like a fresh pussy as his rod is rubbed by both her milky jugs and he keeps titfucking her. He forces Erza to suck on the tip of his cock as he thrusts hard.

He thrusts hard and fast till he cums shooting some into her mouth, which she swallows and the rest of his huge load is squirted on her face, hair, tits, stomach and clit and a little on her thighs covering her in his sticky and hot seed. He then takes her hand and kisses it while making it feel it's way down his body. She feels his neck, collarbone, hard chest, abs, his pubes and then he makes her wrap er hand around his hard cock. She then starts stroking him while he plays with her tits and spreads his cum over them, fingers some into her pussy and even scoops it into her mouth. He then penetrates her mouth and she starts blowing him and deep throating him. Mard was gonna fill her up good.

In the labs moans can be heard as a nude Mirajane is sandwiched between two nude demons with tempester pounding her from the back and pressing his brown chest on her back and biting her shoulder while silver rams her from the front with his chest pressed to her giant boobs and he makes out with her making her cum multiple times and filling her with both their demon seeds.

In the dark dungeons, moans and sobs can heard as a naked Lisanna is roughly pounded from the back by a horny and wild jackal who gropes her tits roughly as she cries and moans.