Gray x Lucy- Old Love

Lucy heartfilia was a 30 year old woman living in New York City. She was making her way to a large corporate office owned by some billionaire to interview for a high paying job. Lucy was also a single mother doing this job for her daughter who was currently being babysat by her friend erza and her husband jellal.

Lucy was from a wealthy family but did not want to accept money from her family and wanted to provide for her daughter on her own. A little bit of a back story on Lucy is that Lucy was once married to the owner of fullbuster corporation, multi-billion business of ice sculptures and other businesses, it was run by gray fullbuster. They had divorced over a year ago much to the heart break of both.

*Flashback*

Lucy's life was of a trophy wife, she spent her days going out and shopping, meeting her friends and writing at home while passing the time for her husband of 5 years to come home to her. They had a love marriage and the first few years were happy until starting of their third year of marriage gray started working a lot more.

He also did not like the fact that his wife should even lift a finger so always resented from her getting a job much to their arguments. But Lucy loves gray so much that she sacrificed her job and career for him. She had a degree in business and journalism.

Overtime due to gray working so much Lucy started feeling neglected and out of love, gray would come home late at night already having dinner. And whenever he'd meet her all they did was have sex and right after he'd be passed out from the exhaustion of working and their multiple sessions. That was their marriage for 3 straight years and she had to admit he was an amazing lover but she felt no love.

It wasn't like gray was not in love with her or wasnt faithful, he was equally in love with Lucy and stayed faithful during their years together almost feeling a craving for her, but his damn business was booming and there was nothing he could do.

Lucy soon filed for divorce saying that she wanted love and not to be his trophy wife, much to his shock. Gray begged her and even cried trying to make her stay with him but to no success as Lucy with a broken heart left him.

She moved back to her fathers house and lived there for a month crying and then moved into an apartment in the city. She soon found that she was pregnant with grays child, she always wanted to be a mother and a child born out of love was all she needed. She bore his child and 8 months later gave birth to a beautiful baby girl with blonde hair like hers and midnight eyes like her fathers. Lucy instantly fell in love with her child as of course it was her child but for some reason she loved her even more than normal because she was also grays.

She named her Ur fullbuster-heartfilia to honour grays beloved grandmother. She never told him about her and raised her alone.

*End of flashback*

Ur was now 6 months old and happy, her grandfather showered her with love and the highest quality of gifts. Lucy did whatever her child had desired no matter what and so she was on her way to a job that was set up by her friend Cana.

To be honest Lucy had no idea where she was going as the documents did not say which company but only a proposition. It was a high paying job and Lucy was not gonna give up on it and especially since Cana her trusted and wild friend had set it up. She had finally arrived at the address but was running late so ignored all of the signs and boards with the name and instead ran inside to a brunette who was in a black blazer, black pencil skirt and blue dress shirt waiting for her.

Lucy who was panting from the running, especially in her black high heels wearing a deep blue office skirt and a white blouse  with her hair in a ponytail and carrying a brown bag. Cana hugged and greeted her and they were off towards the elevator making small talk.