Gray x Lucy- Allergy trick

It was late one normal evening as the sky started getting dark. Gray was over at Lucy's without a shirt obviously and lost his pants as he sat on her couch next to her.  Natsu, Erza, Wendy, happy and Carla went out on a job without them today as lucy didn't wanna go and gray didn't wanna go without hhis crush. Juvia was out on a job with gajeel and levy so he enjoyed her company without having Juvia cling to him.

Lucy didn't mind gray coming over and watching tv next to her on a couch while she read a book. But she just wished he would put some clothes on but didn't mind that much since she got to look at his lean and muscular body and not to mention a huge bulge in his underwear making her mouth water but she didn't think too much of it.

Lucy looked extremely hot tonight thought gray, not that she wasn't ever. She was currently wearing her pink strapless top and denim booty shorts with her hair down and all gray wanted to do was rip them off and take her then and there. She didn't know what effect she hd on him and he'd give his right arm for just a night with her.

Gray then noticed the small bowl of nuts with a mixture of all kinds of nuts there. He reached out and grabbed a handful while Lucy read and noticed the different kind of nuts in his hand and an idea popped in his head as he saw peanuts in the mix. He didn't particularly love peanuts and with the plan in his head he could live without peanuts for the rest of his life if the plan were to work. So he put all the bits in his mouth and started chewing as Lucy gave a quick glance over. He went for second and this time tried grabbing more peanuts on purpose are those too. No one would interrupt them and hopefully Lucy believes his impossible plan.

He was already hard from her generous cleavage and then after a few minutes started scratching his crotch. First slightly and slowly excessively until Lucy notices and looks over at him in shock and asks, "What are you doing?!"

He replies, "I don't know. Suddenly I feel itchy. There weren't any peanuts in the trail mix was there?"

To which Lucy replies still fixated on his crotch, "Yes there was, why?"

Gray widens his eyes and says, "Shit Lucy I'm allergic to peanuts it causes my dick to get swollen!" He then pulls his underwear down and starts lightly scratching and stroking his throbbing dick which Lucy stares at in awe as to how big it was feeling slightly wet. Gray then says, "Lucy I really need you to help me. If I don't cum then it'll get worse and hurt. Please help me."

Lucy was shocked and said, "What? No what are you insane? Just go to the bathroom and do it yourself."

Gray then painfully says, "I can't it hurts too much. Please your mouth or pussy are wet and soft and will help sooth me please I'm in pain."

Lucy started contemplating she couldn't do this could she but gray was her nakama and seeing him in pain pained her. It might have been her moral compass or the fact that she was getting horny herself that she actually replies, "Fine. But don't cum inside me." Having sex with gray couldn't be bad plus he was hot she thought.

Gray was shocked but hid it and thought I'm so gonna cum in her. He says, "Thank you Lucy." And pulls her in for a kiss as he strips her. He passionately makes out with her and licks her mouth for entrance which Lucy denies but he gropes her tits and she yelps open and his tongue sticks in and explores her mouth. Lucy unconsciously starts light stroking his dick making gray moan and hisses to make it look like her hand is somewhat painful.

They pull away with a line of saliva as both pant and gray pulls off her top from her head to release her huge tits which he grabs and starts biting and sucking making Lucy moan and get even wet. He licks and bites up to her neck leaving multiple bite marks as he hugs her and sucks her cheek and bites her ear as their chests get squished together.