Rogue x Lisanna

Rogues dragon instincts had suddenly kicked in causing him the crave sex and an undying desire for a woman right now. He came too close to going after Yukino but abstained as she was stings girlfriend. With women around smelling all good and delicious he had to get away until this craving passes.

So here rogue was in a secluded cave up a mountain where no one could find him and he couldn't be around any women. He had turned into a complete savage due to his urges and only ate and masturbated all day for the past month. But as much as he masturbated he was still hungry and his hand was not enough to satiate him. He looked quite savage too, having lost his clothes a long time ago and only covered his bushy crotch with a flimsy piece of his cape, his hair was messy and got a bit longer and he even grew a bit of a stumble and a bit of chest hair at the center of his chest, his pubic hair became slightly bushy due to not trimming them for a while, he did get a bit muscular as he worked out to battle his raging sexual desires. He all in all looked like a jungle sex god.

As he was jerking off that day, he caught a whiff...a whiff of a woman and boy did she smell delicious. He rushed to her location using his shadow and was soon stalking a busty girl with pale skin and short white hair in nothing but shorts and a pink tank top revealing a lot of skin and releasing lots of pheromones. Rogue thought it was Yukino but her bust and ass were slightly smaller than Yukino's.

He soon got the urge to fuck her and was soon in front of her pathway. Lisanna who had been returning from a solo mission was surprised and ready for battle until she recognised the god like savage as rogue cheney from sabertooth. She had heard he left without informing anyone even frosch and only left a letter saying he will be back but it'll take time so someone take care of frosch.

Rogue recognised her as Lisanna and a voice on the inside told him to rip her clothes off and mate her, but rogue resisted. Lisanna then spoke up, "Hi rogue, your guild mates have been looking for you they've been worried. Why are you here and *gulp* what happened to your clothes?" She started blushing as she saw his gorgeous body and it was enhanced by the little hair growth he had.

Rogue didn't answer her and instead stood there with a monotone face but with conflicting and hungry eyes that were filled with lust. Rogue was fighting an internal battle but it was a losing one as now even he wanted her and he will have her. Lisanna gets an odd feeling but before she even knows it rogue is in front of her looking down at her with lust. He then says, "You will do." And before she knows it he grabs her waist and pulls her against him and she sinks into his shadow with him.

Rogue swiftly returns to the cave where there's just piles of scrapes and dried off cum. They exit the shadow with rogue tossing her bag to the side and proceeding to rip her clothes off her in pieces. Lisanna tried to fight back but Is overpowered and falls on the ground trying to cover herself.

Rogue drools over the sight in front of him the sight he's needed for a long time, a naked woman blushing lying on the floor. Her big boobs with pink nipples, her tiny waist that expands into her large ass and delicious legs and finally her pale and shaved pussy. The thought of his bushy pubes against her shaved and smooth clit turned him on so much. Then he caught a whiff of her arousal and smirked.

He then took the cloth of his erection and made his way to her saying, "My my youre so slutty that you're wet for me. You want to have sex with me in this cave. Don't worry though we'll be here doing just that for some time." He started stroke his large cock in front of her making her mouth water and pussy clench.

But Lisanna tried to crawl away saying, "Stay back! No please don't!!" Only to have her legs spread open by rogue and exposing her pussy.

Rogue stares her in the eye as he sniffs and kisses her foot and makes his way up her leg. Rogue as he touches her soft and milky skin is losing control. He then sniffs her pussy and his eyes roll back. He then eats her out and by eat he literally devours her, licking and biting at her. Lisanna just moans and tries to get away only to be held by rogue, she soon cums and squirts it out on his face which he licks it up. Rogue then strokes his cock on her clit and almost cums from how amazing she feels. Lisanna moans and screams, "NO!!!" And tries to move away.