Ajeel x Juvia- Forced Slave

It was the end, Alvarez had won and fiore fell. Acnologia was defeated, natsu and master makarov died, Mavis' power taken and her along with the rest of the mages taken as prisoners, of course zeref took her personally. Many were lost from both sides, the spriggan 12 lost god serena, the wall and bloodman.

Now there was the duty of the prisoners left, each of the spriggan took their own while the rest were forced into live sex shows. August had no interest in taking anyone, but the rest certainly did and their choice were forced to be their sex slaves and were stripped of their magic by putting on magic cancelling bracelets.

Irene took many of the men most notably laxus, elfman and jura, brandish took some too with the main being sting and others being rogue, dimaria took her main as jellal and other men like cobra and Lyon.

The male members took multiple females, larcade took Kagura, Yukino and mirajane. Invel took kinana, angel and Jenny. Neinhart took only Cana as he still had his historias to fuck. Jacob was too shy to choose anyone and didn't take a slave due to it being indecent. And ajeel has first choice since he was most eager and got some of the choicest of mages with his spoils of war being Erza, Lisanna and Juvia.

The rest were forced into the live sex shows like Lucy and gray being paired and forced to have sex in front of crowds for their pleasure while some of the less sexy ones into plain housekeeping work. Levy took her life when gajeel died with bloodman. All of the kids like asuka, Romeo, shelia and Wendy were sent for brainwashing. The wizard saints were executed except for the sex slaves.

Ajeel rejoiced as he now got some of the hottest of girls to fuck day in and day out. As he fucked one he made the others watch in horror as he first broke Erza into submission, then took Lisanna.

And now today was the day that Juvia got hers, she cried as she thought that her first would be gray or maybe Lyon but no she was gonna be forced and was expected to enjoy it. She had watched with tears as gray took Lucy on the stage, she wishes it was her there instead but now she'll be taken by ajeel.

Ajeel entered his chambers to a nude Juvia sitting there hugging her knees as Erza and Lisanna laid next to her. She didn't see him as he forcefully pulls her up and against his bare torso with her boobs pressed to his hard chest as he wrapped an arm around her waist. She thrashed and pushed him away only for ajeel to laugh and hold her tighter. He then proceed to take her to the bed as he threw her over and gazed at her with hunger and lust.

He then said as he took of the cloth on his shoulders and removed his pants to reveal his hard and large member with his pubes. Juvia blushed but she's seen it before but not this close as ajeel says, "The fairy tail women are fiesty as they are slutty. You can thrash and fight all you want baby but I'm still breaking you in even if I have to rape you." He then spreads her legs as he strokes his cock on her wet clit and both moan.

He lays down on top of her, pressing his body on hers as he forcefully pulls her arms away from her large breasts. He then crashes his lips on hers as he kisses her, Juvia tries her best to fight and pull away but can't as he holds on and forces his way into her mouth. Ajeel summons sand shackles around her wrists and lets his hands roam her plump and pale body as he gropes her tits and squeezes them allowing him access to her mouth and slip his tongue in and tastes every inch.

Juvia tried to fight the chains but to no avail, she then tries to kick and try to get him out from between her legs only for more sand shackles to hold her legs open. Ajeel pulls away from her as he bites her lower lips, he licks his lips and starts biting her boobs and nipples making Juvia moan. He sucks and bites as he continues to stroke his huge cock on her now soaking clit.

He pulls away as he sits up between her legs and guides his cock to her entrance ready to enter. He then pushes the head of his cock in and leans over her to whisper in her ear. He then says in a fake loving voice that Juvia notices, "Ready baby? It's time to make love...." he starts laughing like a maniac before even finishing and then thrusts all the way in, breaking her hymen and taking her virginity as she screams in pain. Ajeel hisses at how tight she is and stays still to calm down. He then says, "Definitely tightest of the three whores I own now and by far the wettest you're milking me."