Edens Zero- Weisz x Rebecca

Note: This is the young weisz not the old professor. Also yes this isn't fairy tail either but it's close though.

.....

It was late in the night on Edens zero, everyone had gone to sleep, even the androids. Rebecca tossed and turned in her bed but could not fall asleep so she decided to go for a late night dip in the hot baths to relax and hopefully get some sleep later. Unknowing to her though someone was also up and had seen her walk towards the hot bath and followed her.

Rebecca was now nude and in the water relaxing with her back to the door. She then sighed and relaxed saying, "I wish I had a snack right about now."

A voice answered back to her in a deep and manly way, "Well can I interest you in a sausage? Or some mayo?"

Rebecca shockingly covered her breasts and turned to look at none other than the young weisz who was smirking and standing there with just a towel. She then said, "Pervert!!! Why are you here?!"

Weisz who had ditched his towel revealing his semi erect cock said, "Same reason as you. For a dip." As he got in next to her putting his arms over the edge.

Rebecca was really annoyed but she had to admit that weisz was good looking with a nice muscular body and she did stare at his cock and even noticed his slight pubes. Her insides clenched at that her mouth watered but she soon said getting up, "I was just relaxed and now you're here."

Weisz was quick to grab her and pull her towards him and said, "We'll then let me massage you." He then turned her over and sat her on his lap and massaged her back. Rebecca was about to resist until his hands felt so good on her skin, she was definitely get wet from that.

Weisz decided to be experimental as he explored her whole back, sides and even brushed against her breasts, he could even feel his his cock springing to life as her ass was on it. Rebecca even started lightly moaning from relaxing by the hot water and his hands. Weisz just then went for it as he kissed her shoulder pulling her back against his chest while groping her large tits and grinding on her. Rebecca just moaned and started stroking herself.

She soon turns over to face him with lustful eyes and started guiding his throbbing cock to her wet hole. Weisz just sat there smirking at her with her arms resting on the edge as Rebecca teased his cock and pressed her tits to his hard chest.

She then said, "You're a pervert weisz but a damn hot pervert. Better fuck me like you want to rape me." She then slowly pushes down on his cock and moans from how large it is while weisz hisses at the tight fit trying to keep his cool. Soon he feels her hymen and Rebecca can't push herself any further, so he grabs onto her waist and pulls her in for a make out and in one fluid motion takes her virginity and he's buried to the hilt inside her tight pussy.

Rebeccas screams are muffled by the kiss as he presses her body closer to his and lets her adjust to him. She then rolls her hips and he starts thrusting. He goes slowly leading to fast and then slamming at her. Their bodies rubbing up against each other with the hot water lubricating them and a wet sound coming from them. Weisz attacks her breasts taking a nipple while pinching the other and alternating between them giving each proper attention. Rebecca just moans and grabs onto his now messy and blond locks for support as he devours her breasts.

Rebecca soon builds up and cums as weisz sucks her neck leaving a hickey. Weisz then sits back with his arms again on the edge a signals her to pleasure him. Rebecca starts bouncing on his cock jiggling her in his face while occasionally groping and spanking her ass. She then leans into him and bites and sucks on his neck leaving hickeys and trailing it down to his wet chest and feels every inch of hit and her hands lead down to his abs while her mouth bites his chest, weisz just smirks and moans at her. Rebecca then wraps her arms around his waist and pulls her body against his as she cums again embracing him.