Seven Deadly Sins- Ban x Elizabeth

Ban had started feeling the urges after not indulging in his favourite activity, sex. But he couldn't find it in him to sleep with another woman because of Elaine who had been dead for a while but at the same time his hand could do so much for him so he was conflicted. But ever since he had met the gorgeous goddess he couldn't stop thinking about her and couldn't stop thinking about her erotic body and heavens know that he had more than one time jacked off to her. She was none other than Elizabeth, the woman meliodas had feelings for but at the same time ban had lusted for her body so he decided that he must have her at least once.

So while the rest of the sins were on a mission somewhere far, ban decided to ditch it and go for Elizabeth who was back in the castle. He met with Elizabeth in her private quarters and make himself comfortable on her bed losing his top to reveal his well toned and muscular body to her. Elizabeth had always wondered how it would be like to have sex with ban but cared for meliodas. But ban was a 7ft tall and lean yet muscular man with the looks to drop panties with his pale blue spiky hair and the gaze of a rapist.

Elizabeth just blushed and wondered how big he would be, at least a foot long seeing his height and soon she was unconsciously staring at his crotch. Ban took notice of this and unbuckled his pants and pulled it down with his underwear to reveal his 14 inch long cock much to her amazements and blush. Ban then started stroking it and Elizabeth couldn't do anything but stare. He then spoke up saying, "You can touch it I don't mind." He said with a smirk jolting Elizabeth to reality and looking away.

She then says, "I'm sorry sir ban I didn't mean to..." but before she could finish her sentence ban had led her hand to grab his erection and she just felt the thick and long pole. She couldn't even wrap her fingers around it and curious started stroking him to feel the ridges and veins ban just started moaning and pulled her face to his cock. Elizabeth just took a deep whiff of it and smelled how many and husky he was and started licking his penis much to his delight. She even played with his balls and rubbed his thick pubes while bobbing her head on his penis blowing him.

Ban just grabs her hair and pulls her further down on his cock so she takes more of his length but she gags making it to 8 inches. Ban then grabs her face and tells her to open her mouth and throat wide and starts throatfucking her getting her to take his entire length till her nose touches and smells his bushy pubes and she starts choking. All this rough treatment causes her to get wet and stroke herself as van continues to use her mouth as a glory hole. She feels him twitch and soon cum into her throat dumping his hot seed in her mouth but he cums so much that it's hard for her to swallow and it starts leaking from her mouth but eventually gets majority down. She soon climaxes herself and sits.

Ban then grabs her tiny body and begins stripping her only to be stopped by her saying, "Sir ban we shouldn't do this, at least not here."

Ban just kisses her and smirks, "Well we will do this but I know another place." He pulls his pants up and grabs Elizabeth and jumps out her window and quickly dashes to the forest where they arrive at a cave. Ban uses his snatch ability to steal her clothes including her underwear away and pockets her panties grinning as she stands there nude.

Elizabeth is a short girl about only 5ft 4inches but she's definitely twice the size of Elaine in every way so he wasn't worried. Her milky skin with her large breasts and rose nipples exposed to him, her tiny waist that spreads into her large ass and long delicious legs. Ban's erection was getting bigger and was hurting him in his pants so he quickly strips him and stalks over her being more than two feet taller than her but he was 5 feet taller than elaine and still slept with her so Elizabeth is gonna be way more easier and fun. He then says, "Listen princess we will do this but no catching feelings, I still love Elaine and you meliodas. But this doesn't have to be a one time thing so just ask me whenever you want this long pole inside you I'll comply until I bring back Elaine. And also I will say somethings to you but I won't mean it, it'll only be dirty talk so just enjoy yourself cause I will." Elizabeth is stroking him and he's groping her soft tits while he laid down the rules to which she agreed.