Beguile | TheHappyCucumber

BLURB:

BLURB:

Winter West High is a school for perfect students. The wealthy, the genius, the good looking, everyone can't be divided, and Kennedy- the overly cautious student- is one of them.

When the class Kennedy is in, win the awards for being the best, with the school's permission- they threw parties after another. But when a classmate got missing, they were forcibly stop, but the determination of the geniuses is ceaseless- and a hidden party can't be blocked.

The secret party goes on, not knowing that they will unravel secrets after secrets. Not knowing, that they were in a class full of deception, and as friendships breaks, lovers part, their true self will unveil. The perfect students will show more lies, more secrets, more masks to uncover, and will soon show the greatest art of murder.

***

YOUR COVER: (7/10) Your cover is organized and has most aspects that covers need. However, I found the image of the girl used is generic, and it doesn't do a good job of representing your story. How can you crop it and add filters to make it more interesting? Are there other images that better represent your story? For example, you could use an image relating to a school or a party, as that is the setting of your story. If you're struggling with this, I suggest going to a cover designer on Wattpad.

YOUR TITLE: (8/10) I can see how it relates and connects with your story. I believe that the idea/concept you went for was how it's easy to be fooled by beautiful masks, but I did find several other stories on Wattpad with the same or many other variations of the same title. I encourage keeping it as it is, but make sure to keep your mind open for more appealing titles that can only represent your story.

YOUR BLURB: (2/5) I caught many grammatical mistakes and awkward sentence structures in your blurb. For one, you need to choose a tense and stick with it. You started with present tense, but you switched to past tense. You have misplaced commas, and awkward structures. For example, it makes more sense to say, "No one can be divided" rather than "everyone can't be divided." You also conjugated many words incorrectly here. The way you structured this blurb is very hazy and blurry. You have generic descriptions that could be left out. I suggest thoroughly rewriting and editing your blurb, but for accuracy purposes, if I were to clean up all your errors, your blurb would look like this:

Winter West High is a school for perfect students. The wealthy, the genius, the good looking, no one can be divided. And Kennedy- the overly cautious student- is one of them.

When Kennedy's class wins an award for being the best, they throw parties one after another - with the school's permission. But when a classmate goes missing, they are forcibly stopped, but the determination of geniuses are ceaseless- and a hidden party can't be blocked.