Reminiscence; Memories of Eternity

BLURB:

BLURB:

"Being both in love and wise, not even the gods can manage that."

━┉┅┅╍╍ ━═⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═⁢━ ╍╍┅┅┉━

Alexius Valerian Aeternus, a child of prophecy. The chosen prince struggling under the weight of his destiny. Unable and unwilling to walk the path fate has set for him.

Alärielle Eshènesra Silvaris, a living goddess. The divine princess who has embraced her decreed fate. For her, the noblest of callings is to fulfill her destiny, to heed the auguries of the Astrals.

They hail from different worlds. They have conflicting ideologies. Yet, they find in each other what the Universe could not offer them.

But can men or even gods alter what has been written in the stars?

━┉┅┅╍╍ ━═⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═⁢━ ╍╍┅┅┉━

Against the backdrop of a galactic war at the end of time, two people from different worlds - a rebellious human prince and a devout elven goddess - fall in love, with devastating consequences for the Universe.

***

YOUR COVER: (6/10) As a reader, I'd feel indifferent with this cover. It's neat and organized enough to not be unprofessional, but not creative enough for it to catch my eye. It's difficult to see the light, golden title compared to the vivid image used in the cover, and this makes the title and image seem separate instead of one package. The title should complement the cover, so I suggest trying to make it one by somehow mixing up the image and title. This could be by layering the title on the image. If you're looking for a new cover, you could also check out the cover shops featured in my reading list. If I'm being completely honest, your cover does not do your story justice. As the artwork seems commissioned specifically for your story, you could bring that to a designer to add a title to in a creative and impressive way.

YOUR TITLE: (9/10) Upon first glance, your title accurately represents your story and your genre. Just by looking, I can see that it's in the fantasy genre. As the title seems to be a theme following the journey of your protagonist throughout your story, it's fitting and memorable. I'll caution you, however, that "Reminiscence" is common in many titles (if you look through my previous reviews, you may find a few stories with similar titles) and if you search "reminiscence" on Wattpad, there will be a lot of results with the same title, or variations of the same title.

YOUR BLURB: (5/5) I was incredibly impressed because there were no grammatical mistakes here! I got a glimpse of your writing technique and your style from the blurb, which pleasantly surprised me. Most writers are too concerned with the content of their blurb to fully incorporate the mood of the story, but I immediately got a sense of that fantastical, mystical feeling from the blurb. I'm to nitpick, readers who aren't used to the fantasy/romance genre might be overwhelmed with the amount of information in the blurb. There are a lot of unfamiliar diction choices unique only to your story, so if you choose to edit your blurb in any way, I'd suggest making it more simple, and including your full synopsis in your story.