Where Wings Cannot Bleed | Andreas-S

BLURB:

BLURB:

"Did you also feel that everything is simply against you?"

"Countless times. But one day, a high school professor took me aside and used Henry Ford's quote. He once said that if everything is against you, remember the plane takes off against the wind, not with it."

***

Louise Alex Houghton has been always quietly accepting the life path which was created by her parents, ignoring who she really was. She lived in a golden cage of luxury and money, trapped between lions of Wall Street, secretly dreaming of being free.

David Skawinski has always known that his soul belonged to the skies, and he stubbornly made his dreams come true. As he is walking down the terminal in his stylish pilot's uniform, getting attention of various travelers, he knows something is missing in his life.

This is the tale of two young people from two different worlds who accidentally met on the plane. She is a mysterious woman for him with a passion for aviation and he is a living example for her, proving there is always a choice for a better life.

She knows what is going to happen soon in her life, but only one touch of his hand can set her body on fire, completely blurring her mind from a promise she was forced to make years ago. A promise which is one of her greatest secrets she desperately keeps in order to save her and mostly, David.

***

YOUR COVER: (8/10) I can see the relevance your cover has to your story. It represents your story and genre. I noticed that the title seems to be the main point of the title, so I suggest working on the placement and creativity, as well as matching the font to the genre. You can also keep it as it is, or visit a cover shop featured in my reading list.

YOUR TITLE: (9/10) I enjoy the fact that your title seems to hold a symbolic meaning. I can only assume that it accurately represents your story, as I didn't get much that explained the title from the chapters I read. The title is eye-catching and unique. Just make sure that it fully portrays your story and genre, and I always suggest being open to other title options.

YOUR BLURB: (3/5) Your blurb is on the longer side, and you have several grammar mistakes. You have tense slip-ups. Keep in mind that whatever tense you choose to write with, you should stay consistent with it. There is some repetition with filler words and phrases, and you could tighten/shorten your sentences to shorten your blurb overall. Keep in mind that readers will typically only read the first few lines before deciding whether to read the story or not, and they are not obligated to finish reading the blurb.