Sushi Date

I'm skipping the U.S.J attack bc why not, this is Friday and Saturday..

It's been a crazy week this week. Today's Friday, One day before Bakugo and you go get sushi. You were talking to Uraraka and she told you" I think you have a crush on someone" "W-what are you talking about" " oh c'mon Y/n I can see it in your face" Aoyama over heard your conversation and joined in." Oui, you have a have a look on your face just exposing your feelings love" " how would I have a crush on someone in a wee-". Your sentence was cut off when you saw Bakugo walk in class with Kirishima. " See I told you" Aoyama had told you with a creepy smirk on his face. Uraraka and Aoyama whispered something in your ear making you blush really hard. You ran out of the classroom really fast. "Is she alright?" "How should I know shitty hair"

After being in the bathroom for 7 minutes you finally came back to class seeing Mr. Aizawa talking to your classmates. "Y/n detention after school for being late" "Yea yea ok" As you walked to your seat you see that Bakugo has a detention slip too. "So you have detention too huh" "Yea...my anger got the best of me I guess" He said with a little grin on his face. *TIME SKIP* Since one of your teachers were sick you had a free period so you decided to take a walk around school. As you were walking you saw this guy from class 1-B. "Well hello there I'm Monoma" he said with a ugly lookin smile. "Uh hi and bye" you tried to run away so you didn't have to be around his bad energy but he stopped you by grabbing your arm. " Bitch LET ME GO!" "SHH Your gonna cause a scene" " I DON'T CARE LET THE FUCK GO MONOBITCH". You see that Bakugo was walking towards to you,he looked furious.

"MONOMAAA!" Bakugo yelled seeing your current situation. "LET HER GO" You can see his quirk showing so you had to figure something out before he came closer. You had shifted to a little Teddy Bear (ew yall..2020/2021 was sim else man onggggg). When you shifted back to being a human and punched the life out of Monoma. "OWW THAT HURT" "You bad lil boy" * Bakugo's pov* When I saw Y/n punch Monoma I gotta admit that looked very strong..I mean she got in from recommendation, but at the same time it pretty hot too. *Pov* Bakugo ran over to you wit a small blush " are you okay did he hurt you?" "No I'm fine thanks" You both started to laugh a bit until you saw Vlad King and Aizawa speed walking towards you. " L/N AND BAKUGO GO TO PRINCIPAL NEZU" Aizawa yelled at you both. When you got there Bakugo's parents were there. "What did you do this time Katsuki?!" His mother had asked him. " Nothing old hag!" You looked at him he to his mom then back at him " shoooot of that was me I would've died" Bakugo had pushed you a bit " shut the hell up, don't give any ideas" "Aww Katsuki is are you two dating" "SHUT UP". Bakugo and his mother were going back 'in' forth for a bit until principal Nezu spoke " Well after a previous event Bakugo and L/n will need to go to detention now" "oh that's fine, I bet the other students need a break from him anyway."

After school

When you got to detention you saw nobody was there yet, so you just scrolled on instagram for a bit. 5 minutes later Bakugo came to the room with a look in his eyes. "Why are you lookin like that?" "Like what?" "Like you just saw boobs" Bakugo laughed at what you said and walked closer to you. "And why would you think that?" When he said that you got flustered, it wasn't what he said but it was how he said it. "N-nigga shut the hell up ri-" before you could finish your sentence Bakugo had kissed you. *Y/n's pov* Omg he's kissing me, Does this boy know who I am. I'ma give the 2 piece and a DRY BISCUIT. *Pov* you had pulled away from his still wanting more "what's wron-" you had slapped Bakugo. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" "THAT'S FOR KISSING ME WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION YOU IDIOT" After 5 seconds of staring at each other you both just laughed at what just happened. "Soo you didn't like the kiss huh" " Fuck you talkin bout I actually enjoyed the kiss" " I see so if I kissed you again would you enjoy it" " Maybe I would maybe I won't, who knows"

You finally got home along with Bakugo who invited himself for dinner even though y'all going on a little date. "AKARI" You here your brother yelling as you walked in. "What the hell?" You both stood at the door confused. " What's going on L/n" " first I don't know and second just call me Y/n". It took 4 seconds for your brother to noticed you and Bakugo. " Wassup sis" "HeYyYy" You finally grabbed Bakugo's arm and ran upstairs to you room. " Um so does this happen everyday." "Nope". You and
Bakugo decided that you were going to study If he came over. 10 minutes goes by and you guys have just finished your English homework. "This is what you do everyday?" "What study...not really" as you were talking there was a knock at the door. "I'll be right back". You walked downstairs seeing Ryu at the door. "I TOLD YOU DON'T COME OVER HERE" "Oh c'mon baby just let me stay for a bit" "No". Bakugo came downstairs from hearing some noises.

He came down and saw...

Making part 2 now 😼