Summer

It's the last day of school, you didn't really want to wake up but Mina busted in your room yelling "AYEEE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BITCH" you groaned and threw a pillow at her "girl get up, we don't gotta wear a damn uniform today" you sighed and lifted yourself up "Mina shut up it's to early right now" you said "no it's not only you, Kirishima, and Tsu still in bed so hurry the fuck up" you sighed and took a shower.

"Finally" Iman said watching you walk in the kitchen "shut up" you got on your phone so you could text Katsuki but then you felt his warm hands wrap around your waist "Katsuki" "wife" you smiled and turned around then he kissed you "get a room" Denki said "you can't be talkin Denki at all" he sighed and walked away "let's go"

You all arrived at school a bit early but that's not a problem, y'all got to class seeing the big 3 "what the hell why are you three here" Katsuki asked "Tamkiiiiiiiiiiiiii" he looked up at you and Eijro "u-um hey" he said "can I hug you" he nodded and widen his arms, you both ran to him almost squishing the poor boy "alright alright get off him" Iman and Katsuki said "y'all some jealous mother fuckers" Nejire said. You and Eijro sighed and went back to y'all's jealous boyfriends "y'all no fun" you said "you act like he wouldn't do the same if Nejire did that" you rolled your eyes and sat down in your seat "so we graduate today, we want to say thank you" Mirio said "thank you for making our last year here very interesting *cough* Midoriya *cough*"

Mirio's speech was going on for so long then Tamaki had to stop him "if you don't stop talking Mirio I'ma punch you" he stopped real quick and backed away from Tamaki "and we thought he was a sweet boy mm mmm mmmmm a shame" Denki said. "Hello everyone- whar are you guys doing" Mr Aizawa said "we were saying our goodbyes, um we'll see you guys on the real world soon bye guys" you all waved goodbye "BYE Y/N BYE KIRISHIMA" Tamaki yelled "he must be real confident"

"Anyway, since I'm tired and I need some energy from you all..I got a stack of cards from Midnight and I'll be asking questions for you all" Aizawa said pulling out the cards "alright first one.. who's the hottest teacher here" you and Mina started laughing a bit "what's so funny" he asked "oh nothing just that me and Mina said you're the hottest teacher we got here" you said all calm "I- know what thank you I appreciate it" you simply gave him a nod "where did Uraraka get dragged by Y/n for the first time" "outside of Kyouka's room" Katsuki said "alright, what happened when Kirishima and Iman went outside to find Christa" "she left real quick"

Time skip

You, Iman,Katsuki, and Eijro drove to your dad's house and as soon as y'all walked inside you hear Kai yelling "I'M DONE WITH THAT STUPID ASS SCHOOL HELL YEAH" he looked at you and smiled "Hello dear sister' "hello dear brother" you said walking to him "sup Katsuki" Kai said doing the nod "hello". You all were talking for a bit till Akari came inside "be lucky you left before me" she said catching her breath "what happened" you asked "he fuckin poured that nasty ass spoiled chocolate milk all over me and just left" Akari said walking away "hey y'all-oh who are they Y/n" Crystal asked "the is Katsuki and that's Eijro" she smiled "it's nice to meet you both" Eijro awkwardly smiled "Iman who's this" he whispered "oh damn, this is Crystal she's our father's fiance" Katsuki sighed and shook Crystal's hand "nice to meet you" he said, she smiled "Y/n he doesn't seem like he's hot headed" Crystal said "I- really Y/n" you sighed and walked away quickly "where you goin" "I WANNA BE ABLE TO WALK TOMORROW" you yelled

Time skip

"Y/n stop cheating" Akari said "I'm not you just don't know how to play chess" she scoffed and made the wrong move "now why would you do that" you took her queen and now your rook was next to her king "bruhh" you smirked and did your victory dance "ayyeeee she do her lil dancy dance" "I'm back" you looked over at your father who was coming in the house with big suitcases "where you goin dad" Iman asked "you mean we" you three looked at him all confused "what" "we're leaving to go to America in two days" your dad said "for how long" you asked "for a couple of weeks" he said "specifically how long" you asked again "for three weeks, damn y'all ask a lot of questions" you sighed and took a suitcase "now why they so expensive" Akari asked "because we finna turn into a bougie family"