Wash day

April 6th three more days 😩

You were finally on spring break and you, Eijro were in the dorms hanging out like usual. "So how is it dating my brother so far" you asked eating some grapes "It is very fun yesterday we went on a date to the fair it was so fun" Eijro said filled with joy "I love your ex-pressions Katsuki,Iman" you looked over seeing your boyfriend and brother out of breath. You and Eijro walked over to them and helped them up "why are y'all out of breath" you asked "ask Bakugo" Iman said pulling Eijro closer to him "what happened to you" you asked "Don't talk to me" Katsuki said walking to the elevator "what's with him" "uhh so we went out last night real late and Camie was hitting on him all night which pissed him off then this morning we had to fight sum guys so yeah" Iman said getting up, you sighed and headed to Katsuki's room.

You walked into Katsuki's room seeing him play his game "Damn nerd I'm going to kill you" Katsuki said into his headset, you walked to his chair and put your hands down his chest "DOUNCE FACE MOVE" Katsuki yelled "Katsuki Katsuki Katsukiiiiii"you whined "Bakubro I think your girlfriend wants you" Denki said, Katsuki ignored him and you and kept playing, you sighed and put your head to his neck and started kissing it. Katsuki put his mic up and gave you the side eye "Your doing this on purpose huh teddy bear" Katsuki said "Well what was I supposed to do to get your attention" you said lifting your head up "at least you didn't do anything to get me upset now what do you want" Katsuki asked "your attention"you said getting up and getting on his lap "you can watch me play Alright" Katsuki told you, you nodded and turned around "Bakubro we need help" "what is it dounce face"

Time skip

"Oo Katsuki I know how you can make up our date" you said lifting your head off of Katsuki's chest "hm what is it" "help me wash my hair" Katsuki gave you the 'what the fuck' face "wash you hair " "yeas now let's go" you said pulling Katsuki out his bed. You went to your closet getting out your hair basket "So how's this supposed to work" Katsuki asked "We're going in the kitchen" you said heading out the door.

You two got downstairs and went to the kitchen to start "umm Shoto that's not how it works" Izuku said taking a bowl with frozen vegetables "Wouldn't it be faster if I just used my quirk" "Icy hot you need to boil the vegetables on the stove"Katsuki said putting a towel by the sink "did you say boil" Izuku asked "yeah what about-HA OH SHIT" Katsuki ran away laughing at Shoto's expression on his face "um I'm sorry Shoto you can leave the vegetables in the refrigerator and I'll take care of it" you said with a faint smile, the boys nodded and left the kitchen. Katsuki carried had came back like nothing happened "Alright let's wash your hair I guess"

You had some doubts about Katsuki all in your hair but once he started massaging your head it was amazing "you have a lot of hair teddy bear" Katsuki said getting the shampoo out "I know and is that a problem" you responded "remember who's in control with the soap,we don't wanna have it in your eyes so no attitude" Katsuki said. After Katsuki got all the soap out and did another rinse y'all moved over to the common room "Ok what are we watching today" Katsuki asked you "mmm Kakegurui" you said taking out the conditioner "Where those girls get turned on by gambling" "Yes now go to it we have to watch from the first episode" you said handing Katsuki the remote, he rolled his eyes and went to netflix.

"How do I do this" Katsuki asked holding up the conditioner bottle "you do the same thing like you did when washing my hair then you have to comb out the dead hair" Katsuki gave you a look then proceeded massaging your head "is this leave in conditioner" Katsuki asked "why yes it is" "tch Alright give me the comb" you handed Katsuki a comb and he started combing your hair but you stopped him quickly "What the hell is you doing" you asked getting a grip of his hand "What I'm combing yo nappy head" "No boy who combs their hair from the root" you said punching Katsuki "Me the fuck" "No no no noo you start from the ends making yo way to the roots dumb ass" you said demonstrating "yea yea whatever"

Time skip

You had just finished drying your hair when you heard a knock on the door. You opened it seeing Kendo and Uraraka standing in front of you dead silent "Umm can I help-" Kendo punched you in the nose real hard and both of them ran away "THE HELL BRING YO BIG ASS FIST BACK" you yelled chasing after them. You caught up with them pinning both of hem to the ground "What the actual fuck you broke my nose you little shit" you said squeezing Kendo's wrist "she WHAT TO MY BESTIE" Mina yelled ran over "oh come on let me go" Kendo said "clout chasin oompa loompa shut the fuck up" you said making your grip tighter.

"Bakubro you gotta try it" "No shitty hair I had-The hell is going on"Katsuki asked walking over to you and Mina "KATSU Y/N'S HURTING ME HELP" Kendo faked cried "says the fucker who just broke my nose" you said snapping her arm "Heyy what I- SHIT YOU LOOK TERRIBLE Y/N" Iman yelled "shut it,now Kendo have you learned not to fucking punch me" she nodded real fast and started to cry a bit "babe that was not manly at all" Eijro said "but it's true" Eijro scoffed and walked away. You dragged Kendo out of the dorms with Mina "WHERE YOU TAKING ME" "SHUT UP WE'RE GOING TO RECOVERY GIRL DAMN"

Next day is April 7th

"How's your nose teddy bear" Katsuki asked "it's fine now let me sleep"you mumbled "you've been sleeping all damn day get up" Katsuki said picking you up bridal style "Katsukiiii let me down" you whined, Katsuki just ignored you. Katsuki took you downstairs where he saw Kyoka and Denki making out "for a girl who has two boyfriends you sure do have a favorite" Katsuki said "I don't have a favorite" Katsuki rolled his eyes and put you on the couch. "MINNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Sero yelled running after Mina "HAVE MERCY" "SHHH Y/n's sleep" Katsuki said "Nope I'm up I woke up when we saw Denki's and Kyoka's make out session" you said lifting your body up "Oh good I need you both" Mina said grabbing you and Kyoka's hand.

"Girl why you take us outside" Kyoka asked "right like it's hot as fuck out here" you said putting your hair in a ponytail "girl we need to go to the dollar store" Mina said grabbing both y'all's hand again "forrr" "pregnancy test" Mina told you "um why the dollar store" Kyoka asked "just the first place I thought of" Mina said continuing on walking "Girl we don't gotta do all that come with me to my roomie got some" you said pulling your hand back, they both have you a confused looked "excuse me why do you have them in your room" they both asked in sync "ummm no questions and come on"

"Then I said Hitoshi that's not how you get someone to like you, then he said Denki we're trying to do a mission not to make friends" Denki said explaining what he did yesterday "well I mean he's not wrong y'all were trying to get a criminal to talk this isn't a making friends situation dude" Sero said, you girls giggled and walked back upstairs.

"Alright Mina just take a piss then wait three minutes ok" Mina nodded and went into your bathroom, whole y'all were waiting for her you heard a knock  on your door "come in" as you said that Katsuki came looking upset "hey babe-what's wrong" you asked walking over to him "Tonight we're going to kick some guys asses wanna come" "who's we" you asked "Me, Iman, you, and Mina" Katsuki said grabbing your waist "is that so" "it is" Katsuki said giving you a kiss "ok before you guys start having sex we have to take care of an issue and why I'm not invited" Kyoka said "why y'all be messin up the mood"  you said pulling away from your kiss "I AIN'T PREGNANT" Mina yelled out "The hell, the fuck were y'all doin in here" Katsuki asked, you and Kyoka just laughed at the both of them.

I- this chapter is random to me I really didn't know what to write but the next one would probably be out tomorrow or tonight if I actually stay writing it

Next time on Keeping up With the Kardashians: "GET BACK UP" "why are we wearing out hero suits" "Sex?"