Double Date

Time skip to like a month later

Mina pov

I was really bored, Y/n was out taking Elijah on a walk and Kyoka was sleep, I noticed I didn't see Hanta for awhile and I got concerned. I started walking to his room to knock on the door and once I did I didn't get an answer.

I went to Denki's next but no answer for him too, then I went to Eijro's and again no answer, finally I went to bakuwhore's and when I knocked on the door Iman opened the door "oh..hey Mina.. what's up" he asked me "hey..um do you guys wanna hangout or something" Bakugo looked at me and back to his phone "um well you see Mina we wereeee ummm-" Ejiro cut him off "he's trying to say that we're just hanging with the gang" I looked at him with confusion "if it's the gang why can't I join" then Hanta looked at me "well you know it's just us guys, it's not personal but we just want some guy time and it get kinda ruined when you girls are with us" he said "the hell does that even supposed to mean" I ask "sometimes we want to play video games and have those kinds of talk you girls have, but our plans change when y'all get involved".

"But we literally went skateboarding and I can't even skate neither can Y/n or Kyoka" I said, I looked down and wiped my tears "u-um I'll just go...maybe Y/n's back" I turn around there she was.

Pov

You came back from taking Elijah on a walk and I was going to see Katsuki, but when I got to his room Mina had looked at me "hey what's wrong" you asked putting your hand on her shoulder "it's nothing..hey wanna hang out" you knew she was lying and you looked up glaring at the guys "what the hell did y'all do" you asked "we told her we didn't want to hang out with her, she's being really emotional" you glared at Katsuki and you heard Mina sniffle "y'all are some fucking jerks, let's go Mina" she nodded and y'all walked away.

You went to Kyoka's room and banged on her door "OKAY WAIT Y/N" she yelled, she opened the door and you looked over behind her seeing Shinso "well hello there Shinso" he waved, you and Mina walked in her room and just sat there "Mina what's wrong" Kyoka asked "don't wanna talk about it"

Later

You finally got back to your room and took a shower, after you were done Katsuki was on your bed "what the fuck are you doin here" you asked, he sighed and walked to you "move Katsuki I don't talk to people who hurt my best friend's feelings" he rolled his eyes and picked you up "STOP" he shook his head. He laid you down on your bed and tried to kiss you but you pushed him off you "what the fuck was that for" you rolled your eyes and moved over "how is it being a asshole" you asked "pretty great actually, how is it dating a asshole" you sighed and looked at him "y'all really hurt Mina's feelings you know, y'all need to apologize" he groaned "that's to much workk" you sighed and kicked him out your room "you either get the guys and you to apologize to Mina or I will not be talking to you until you do, I mean it Katsuki" you slammed the door in his face and went to bed.

Class 2-A⚠️

Snitch😑:This is not acceptable Denki, you should know better

Fried brain: what did I do 😕

Snitch😑: you failed the math test

Niggadoriya🥴: ...Denki do you need help studying

Cute lil shawty🥵: smh

Cock blocker 😑: Hey Mina are you still mad

Cute lil shawty🥵: stop talkin to me bootyhead

So I'm guessing y'all didn't apologize 🤨:Wifey✨

Cute lil shawty🥵: oh no they did just Iman ate my pop tart