Hair Dye

It's almost time for school to start and you and Katsuki decided to make a deal to not talk to each other until then so you were bored. Everyone in the house we're gone and you were on your phone trying to figure out what to wear on the first day since 3rd years don't have to wear uniform anymore then you had idea, you called Mina and Kyoka "meet me at my place now" you said then hung up.

You took a shower, washed your hair and moisturized and dried it, then got dressed

Once you got done the doorbell ring and you quickly ran to it "girl why are you wearing a bonnet and pajamas still?" you asked Mina, Kyoka laughed "it's fucking 1:20 p

Once you got done the doorbell ring and you quickly ran to it "girl why are you wearing a bonnet and pajamas still?" you asked Mina, Kyoka laughed "it's fucking 1:20 p.m what do you expect" you sighed and let them inside "do you have any clothes with you" she shook her head making you sigh again "find something in my room and shower, hurry up too" you and Kyoka sat down and watched TV ad you both waited for Mina "so how's this deal been going" you groaned and shoved your face into a pillow "terrible I've been bored all summer and I can't see him, plus he went to Italy with his parents for working reasons so now I definitely can't see him or talk to him" you whined making Kyoka to laugh "stop laughing" Kyoka wiped her tears "anyway what's the reason you called us here" you smiled at her "you two are gonna help me dye my hair" you said proudly "to what" you took out your phone and showed a picture

m what do you expect" you sighed and let them inside "do you have any clothes with you" she shook her head making you sigh again "find something in my room and shower, hurry up too" you and Kyoka sat down and watched TV ad you both waited for Mina...

"Oh my god Y/n" Kyoka said "what.." "you'd look cuter with a different color to me" Mina said  scaring you both "MINA" she laughed as you hit her with a pillow "alright let's go to the store"

Time skip

After getting everything Mina helped you wash your hair to make sure you didn't have any products left in your head then Kyoka came in with the products " alright you ready" you nodded, Kyoka ran the stuff through your hair and massaged your scalp "that feels nice" you said "nice to know"

After you had it sit you washed your hair again and dried it then looked in the mirror

"OMG it came  out so good N/n" you smiled "I know right" you took a picture then laid in your bed "so what should I wear tomorrow" you asked the girls "Ooo we had gotten some matchin jumpsuits thay came with these big fuzzy white boots, Kyoka got ...

"OMG it came  out so good N/n" you smiled "I know right" you took a picture then laid in your bed "so what should I wear tomorrow" you asked the girls "Ooo we had gotten some matchin jumpsuits thay came with these big fuzzy white boots, Kyoka got purple I got pink and we got you your f/c" (favorite color) you smiled "BET, we finna look fresh tomorrow" you laughed

----Next day----

You woke up feeling excited ti go to school, Mina and Kyoks said y'all were gonna do low buns so you took a shower and did hair and makeup then got dressed. When you walked out your room Akari was in there "what is it girl" you said, she shook her head "Y/n are you moving out after this year" you looked her noticing she was upset "uh not right after, why what's wrong you asked" she sighed and shook her head "nothing" she walked out your room and you were completely confused "the fuck" you got your stuff and went to the living room seeing Kai and Iman ready "let's go"

----------
When y'all got there you and Iman went to y'all classroom and as soon as he open the door you didn't see Katsuki at all "aw you thought he was here didn't you" Mina said "yes I did and I can't call to ask where he's at" Mina giggled, you rolled your eyes and sat down "okay Y/n you lookin fine today" Momo said "Ooo thank you" you looked at your phone everyone else had came into class.

Not long you started to hear Chaos so you started to check what wasgoign on in the halls, you looked over seeing Katsuki and Denki slap boxing. You smiled and ran up to him when he saw you "KATSUKIII" you yelled as you jumped on him "damn I missed you too" you started kissing him nonstop till you hopped off him laughing "wait you dyed your hair" you laughed "yeah I did, what you think" you asked "shiii, let's skip school today I wanna know what ekse is new" he said gripping your ass "uh uh, took my long to get ready you not fina fuck it up babe" you said as you cupped his face then kissed him.

--Time skip-- --Smut--

After school tou weng to the dorms and laid down with Elijah. Then someone knocked on the door instantly knowing who it was "come in" you said as you pet Elijah, Katsuki over to you and laid in between your thihgs rhen started kissing them"babe you that horny" he smirked and nodded "you're so annoying" you put Elijah down and he ran out the room, closing the door Kstsuki pulled you close by your throat and kissed you roughly "I missed you so fucking much, let's not ever do thst shit again" you bit your lip and nodded, he picked you up to your bed laying tou diwn then stsrted kissing on your neck while wandered his hands all over your body.

Feeling his warm hands and how his was touching you was msking you get turned on by it, he spread your legs open and pulled off your shorts  "damn your wet" he chuckled, he used his thumb to rub over your underwear "uh uh stop messin with me" he smirked and pulled them off and stuck two fingers inside going in and out with a good pace, you possibly couldn't stop your moans from coming out when he started to eat you out like he never ate before, tasting all inside you had you go wild for him "Katsuki please~" you moaned, smirking y'all switched positions "come on, I won't make you do it too long" sighing you licked his tip then slowly putting more inside your mouth, his grunts from you sucking and stroking him had gotten to him and almost choked you when he put all of himself in your mouth, he gripped your hair and started having you deep throat for a good minute till he let you go.

You got and slowly put all his inches inside of you causing you to moan "fuck Y/n- you feel so good s-shit" he grabbed your hips start making you bounce intop of him while he thrusted in too, he went faster having you a moaning mess, he kept all contact with you while changing his pace, you couldn't take anymore pressure at all. Not even giving it a second thought you came on him and "wow, you tired" you nodded, Katsuki laid you down and started a shower for you both.

-----------------------

After you took a nap you felt better and went downstairs to talk to everyone. Mina was talkitto Kyoka whil you saw Katsuki making dinner, everyone else was doing their own thing.

"Hey Y/nn, you enjoyed your nap" Mina asked, you nodded and sat on the floor "Oo let's do a tiktok" you said "okay, what toktok then" Mina asked "freakdrum dress challenge" y'all smiled and set up your camera, some of your friends decided to watch you and Mina do the dance so that was pretty fun "k you ready?" you asked "yeah" you started the countdown and did the dance smoothly "oh okayy y'all ate" Momo said "and did" Mina said back to her "y'all are dumb" you posted the video on your page and walked over to Katsuki "what's up" he said as he plated the food "nothing, can I get mine first so I can go to bed again" Katsuki nodded and gave you a plate "thank you babe" you kissed his cheek and sat down at the couch then started to eat.

After you were done eat you instantly went back in your room. Shortly Katsuki came in your room and laid down ontop of you "you're warm" you giggled and ran your fingers through his hair "good night Katsuki" you said yawning "Good night Y/n"

I now wanna still write this story🥲 after reading some chapters of it was funny ash

Next Time On Keeping Up with The Kardashians: "if you don't stop touching me" "GO, NOW" "you two are so annoying"