Daddy's Home

It's March 7th
You were getting ready for a date with Katsuki when Kyouka cam in your room. "Miss thicky Nicki where ya going lookin like that" "is that a compliment" "it is"

 "Miss thicky Nicki where ya going lookin like that" "is that a compliment" "it is"

"I'm going a date with Katsuki today" you had finally finished getting ready. You both were walking out of your room, y'all passed by Mina's room seeing her and Sero making out with the door open "CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR" you yelled t her slamming her door. You got down the hall seeing Uraraka firghting with Tsu "WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD AT ME" "YOU LITERALLY TRIED TI KISS MY BOYFRIEND OCHACO" "Oh please I did not" you turned your head to Kyouka "I don't think we should listen to this" "sh I need the tea to spill to Mina" you rolled your eyes and continued watching the conversation "Ochaco don't ever talking to me ever again ribbit"
You and Kyouka laughed a bit then walked down the hall, you stopped when you gotten a text from Katsuki.

Future husband 💍 🧡

Katsuki: I'M SO SORRY I HAVE TO DO THIS

What that you gotta cancel on today:You

Katsuki: ...yea

It's fine Katsuki don't feel bad:You

Katsuki:I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU OK

Mmhm ok Katsuki:You

"Damn it" "what's wrong Y/n" you looked up and saw Kirishima with his girlfriend. "Nothing Katsuki just had canceled our date today" "that's a bummer but you know he's trying to get his license since he failed the exam" "yeah I know that..who's that" "this is my girlfriend" "I'm Christa" (not me using Historia's name) "we were about to go to the mall wanna come" you looked at Christa to see if she was ok if it was ok, she smiled and nodded her head "i guess we're going to the mall"

You guys were having fun time and you had gotten to know Christa more. "So your telling your the oldest of five" "that's right it's so tiring" you laughed "well I just found out a couple months ago that I have a twin brother" "Wait so your parents never told you!" You smile faded away as you heard the words roll off her tongue. "Christa don't ask personal questions like" "it's fine Kirishima...my mother is dead" Christa stopped in shock and looked at you with tears running down her face, you turned to her a big hug "don't cry Christa ok" she nodded and went back to her cheerful self. You three were in the food court wondering what to eat when a young looking melanin man walked over to you. "Um hello" "you are very pretty my dear" "Back off dude she's taken" Kirishima said blocking his view of you "now why would I want to date my daughter" "EXCUSE ME" you just stood there shocked at what this man said *daughter?* "are you her boyfriend perhaps" "No way he's just a friend.." "damn I just put in the friends zone".

You all walked out the mall still so confused. "Y/n let's meet up here again along with your siblings" "...alright" you caught up with Kirishima and Christa who were goofing off a bit, "guys I'm just gonna walk back" "are you sure" "I'm sure plus I might get get back before you two" you smiled waved at them and started to run. You got back to the dorms seeing a a problem already, Mina was crying like crazy and eating chocolate cake "Mina what's wrong" you walked over to her seeing her eyes puffy "Me and Sero had a huge fight" "over what" "I just wanted to know why he came back to he dorms at 6 fucking in the morning" "I'll go talk to him and if you know that's the cake Katsuki made for a cooking class" "TO BAD SO SAD HE GON HAVE TO MAKE IT AGAIN" you just patted her head and went upstairs. You went to Sero's room who was already with Katsuki "How come your here" "umm I need to talk to Sero" "what's up Y/n" "why's my best friend crying her eyes out" "wait WHAT" "idiot what did you think was going to happen" "..what am I supposed to" you and Katsuki then looked at Sero "TALK TO HER" "alright alright gosh you two were made for each other" he walked away quickly to go find Mina. "I need to talk to you" "if it's about our date today I said I'll make it up to you" "No dummy...I met my father" the words that just came out of your mouth had Katsuki shocked. "Come on" "where" "to Iman" he pulled your arm and started to speed walk to Iman's room. "Iman" "uh hey Bakugo" "Y/n.." "um..I met our father today" Iman sat up from his real fast looking at you shocked "you serious" "mmhm he asked for you,me,Akari, and Kai to meet him at the mall tomorrow" "okay" "tell Akari and Kai I don't feel well" Iman nodded and started texting, you turned around seeing Katsuki holding his hand out "...what is it" "take my hand" you were confused but shrugged it off and took his hand. Walking to Katsuki's room was a bit quiet which shouldn't have been because usually classmates are always loud, you had Katsuki's room so you got confused "where are we going" "downstairs duh" "why" "to eat cake" "the chocolate one?" "Yeah why" "oh um..Mina ate that" Katsuki stopped and gave you the death stare "why you mad at me?!" "You let her eat IT" you slapped the back of his to get into check "first watch yo tone and yes because she already ate a quarter of it" "tch" you rolled your eyes and continued walking. You got downstairs seeing yaoyorozu and Kyouka talking "..I ain't never seen an ex havin a good conversation with another ex it's always someone yellin" Kyouka turned to you trying not to laugh "we were just talking about Iida and Denki apparently Iida left Uraraka for Momo" "Yea and Uraraka is always in some drama Y/n I'm so sorry about what happened if me and you have any beef can squash it and be friends " Katsuki looked at you making sure nothing was fishy "Bakugo I'm telling the truth I already made it up with Mina and Kyouka" you looked at Katsuki who seem to be growling a bit "Katsuki Bakugo calm your ass dow" "tch" "of course Momo we can be friends and I'm sorry too" you ran up to her and her a hug. "Soooo you and Iida huh" "umm" "Yoamomo you can't hide the tea spill it" "not without MEE"you all turned to see Mina on Sero's back "let me down please" she got down and ran over to the couch. "Alright now spill the-" "YOU BOYFRIEND STEALER" Uraraka yelled stomping over to y'all "Whaaat" "YOU STOLE TENYA AWAY FROM ME" "Girl you can't be talkin *ribbit*" "yea you tried to take Shoto, Bakugo, Tokoyami, you even tried to get with Mr Aizawa" "and before you say anything else brush yo teeth PLEASE" "shut up" then she turned to you "what not my fault you slept with other guys and git caught with my brother's boyfriend" "you need to leave U.A" "and why should I do that""YOU DON'T BELONG HERE" after she said that just of a blink of an eye Katsuki slapped her "W-what was that for" "Don't you ever say such disrespectful shit like that again GOT IT" "got it I got it just leave me alone" he let her go then picked you up "where are we going" "on a walk it's bad energy in here"

"..Katsu" "hm" "thank you" "why are you saying thank you all I did was slap her which I'm supposed to do as your boyfriend"  you playfully rolled your eyes then stopped walking "what" "my birthday is in a month" "I know you seem to be excited" "duh I'm turning SIXTEEN wouldn't you be excited" "I guess" you noticed a change of mood that Katsuki had, you cupped your hands to his face "what's wrong" "..you don't feel sad that your not going to be with your mom" "I mean it's been nine years since she's died and I spent six years without her for my birthday plus the person who's got it hard on birthday wise is Kai" "how" "she died on his birthday" Katsuki looked like he got shot "I'm sorry for asking" "don't apologize ok" you gave him a soft little kiss. "I have to study" "can I come" "hmph dire you can" "also can I get on your back" he rolled his eyes but got down letting you get on his back. "How do I put up with you" "I don't know"

Hello...I'm writing the next chapter now I wanted to get this out but oh well

Next time on Keeping up With the Kardashians: "to so nice to see you all" "wait what"  "STOP THAT TICKLES" "do y'all get that we're going into our second year soon" "I'm psychotic" "today we're doing a training mission" "I GOT IT"