"He Said it"

I meant to put 16 in one of the earlier chapters 😣

And I keep forgetting what kind of Nen y'all have so we'll just stick k with Gon and his strength

I got the laptop 😈😈😈😈😈 more sims for meeee

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Time skip like three months
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You and Elijah was just chillin till Katsuki decided to start nonsense, he came in your room and snatched your phone out your hand 'the hell?' he looked through your whole entire phone even your photos "alright you good" you were so confused and you pulled him back to you "mind explaining" you said "me and the guys are seeing if our significant other is loyal" he said "that's the most dumbest shit I ever heard, well second because Uraraka said hygiene is not important" "get out" Katsuki laughed and tried to kiss you "nigga bye or I'll bite you" you both glared at each other and he left your room "can't you believe that Elijah" he barked I responce.

•Next Day•

Today was another quick development day and today you had to develop your Nen, your father wanted you to use both of quirks at the same time so you first shifted into a tiger and focused all your energy and when you were ready you took a step making sounding like you were stomping from the loud thumps "Now scratch the dummy" your father said, you only used the regular strength of a tiger and the whole neck came off, you shifted back into a human and you were a bit tired "very good, Iman you think you can do that" for some reason Iman didn't want to talk so he shook his head and he tied his shoe.

You started walking towards Mina but Katsuki stopped you "can you move" you said "no, wait are you mad at me?" he asked "yeah a bit now I'll get even more mad if you don't let me I'll be even more upset" you said "look just explain why you're mad" you took a breath glared at him "I'm not mad you went through my phone it's the stupid reason why you went through it, why would you think I'm not a loyal person" you whispered "I do think a loyal person, we were just being idiots and well I just- nevermind" you scoffed "if you can't tell the rest of your sentence then we're just finna not be together, I feel hurt and of if you don't trust me then why should I trust you" you snatched your hand away and walked away "Y/n wait" Katsuki called out "Nope talk to me in 5-10 business days"
.

You went to the bathroom to freshen up and before you could calm down Uraraka ran up on you and punched you "WHAT THE HELL" you got up and punched her back then stomped on her stomach "don't try me bitch" you walked out the bathroom and went back to the dorms

You took a shower and threw on some sweats and a tight shirt then went to the common room "I swear if you pick hokey pokey Denki, we're going to have a brawl" Sero said, you ignored them and got an apple then left. You got in your car and just sat in there thinking over things, as you got into deep thought Katsuki got in your car "get out" you said "I need to talk to you" you sighed and looked at him "you should've said what you need to say during class" you said "I know I know, but let me just talk" you shook your head "Katsuki I'm upset right now so you have five seconds before I decide to torture your ass a lot then cut your dick into tiny pieces the I'll do the rest of your body" he sighed and stole a kiss from you then got out the car 'this mother fucker'

•Next Day At Lunch(finna get embarrassed ig)•

You were still mad and your cheek was hurting from Uraraka and her punch, you actually were impressed her punch was strong. As you were eating you get a text from Katsuki

Hubby💥

Hubby💥: talk to me please..

No:Wifey✨

Hubby💥: but you did already 😶

Mmhm whatever:Wifey✨

_________

You shut off your phone and kept eating till you hear Katsuki with a mic "c'mon man do this and she might talk to you again, I promise" Ejiro whispered "you sure?" he nodded, Katsuki cleared his throat and sighed "Um so I'm kinda forced to do this but let me make a toast, so the girl I love most in the uh entire world, did I say that right" you looked at him and back to your book "he bet not" "Y/n" you grumbled and got up then walked out the canteen "see I told you this wouldn't work" Katsuki said after hearing some people laugh.

Katsuki ran out towards you and eventually he caught up with you, he tumbled to the floor along with you. You grunted and tried to get up but Katsuki's weight was to much "Y/n I'm sorry okay, I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you I promise I just got a bit scared if I did see anything I might have lost you" you groaned and tried to move over but Katsuki wouldn't let you "let me gooo" "no" you sighed and looked at him "why the hell were you scared to lOsE mE" you shouted mocking Katsuki

"Because I love you okay"

You looked up at him shocked "did you just" he nodded "are you serious" he nodded again "well I mean I guess, we've been together for a year now so" you rolled your eyes and kissed him "you're an idiot" you smiled and showered him with kisses "okay okay I get it stop" you laughed "alright I guess I can forgive you but I'm still mad so no sex" Katsuki sighed and nodded "I have a surprise for you, but I can't tell you until we graduate" you pouted and shifted into a rat "gross"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME"

"I mean she ain't wrong"

This is not even a full chapter I literally deleted a part of it but ummm byeee