Shark week

March 17th
You woke up feeling nauseous, surprisingly you were in your own room even though you were with Katsuki last night. You went to the bathroom to check yourself and sure enough you were on your period "thanks Mother Nature" you took a shower got changed ad everything the headed downstairs. "Well well well look who's finally awake" "please shut up I'm not in the mood" Uraraka gave you a look and you gave her one back then your attention went to Katsuki who was hugging you from the back "hey beautiful" "hello and what is it" "why do you think I want something I just wanted to say good morning to you" you turned and gave Katsuki a kiss on the nose whic led to a hug "but I like calling you mybeautifulsunshinenugget" (beautiful sunshine nugget) "it's so embarrassing Denki" you turned around seeing Denki annoying the fuck out of Kyoka so you stepped in "Denki walk away for a bit before she pops off on you please" "..ok see you later mybeautifulsunshinenugget" "DENKI"

Time skip in class

"great job everyone for the hard work especially Bakugo" you rolled your eyes because you don't really like when someone saves you or anybody else and gets congratulated "Excuse me..it's time" "uh ok Y/n can you go with recovery girl" you nodded and was about to leave with recovery girl "oh and Mr Bakugo as well". "Sooo what did you call us for" "well Y/n you are doing therapy and Bakugo's going to be your support" you were surprised that recovery girl said you were doing therapy and you just assumed Katsuki had told her. "Alright I want you to say your future goals" "um ok..well I want to become a hero of course...uh meet unknown family members...Oh I always wanted to get married in Paris" "in Paris?" "Yeah in Paris and then live there for a bit" Katsuki stared at you for a bit giving off a small smirk "that's great now how about insecurities" "...my hair...my skin" "stop right there Teddy bear..what do you mean by your skin and hair" "well I always get judged about my race since there's not a lot of colored people here in Japan" "hm i see now tell me about fears" "the dark,men,spiders, libraries, belts, tasers, whips,ropes sometimes-" "stop..were you abused Y/n" "um yeah mentally and physically"

The talking went on until lunch which was great since you were a little hungry, you and Katsuki got to the canteen where most it was packed "do you want sushi today" "yeah" "alright I'll go get so go sit" you nodded and went to your table seeing the others already there "Heyy Y/n how ya doin" "heh hey Eijro I'm fine how are you" "I'm fine but I'm surprised your not having any cramps yet" "Eijro that's not something to say to a girl when we're on our cycle" "it's fine Mina but no I don't get cramps like that my head is killing me" "poor thing Christa's like that too" "um ok by the way how is-can I help you"Kendo was just staring at you not saying a thing "oh I was thinking like imagine not having parents to raise you especially a mom" "KENDO" "oops my bad I forgot Y/n doesn't have parents and she's a orphan" "not really I have a dad" "yeah but in your culture the father is never around" "yeah but saw my dad not that long ago but you do you" you turned around seeing Katsuki giving Kendo a stank look before sitting down "OH MY GOD KATSU L/N IS BEING MEAN TO ME" "ok and" "your gonna let her do that" "I mean that's another thing that makes her attractive so why not" you got a bit flustered when he that but you covered that up real quick "Come on Kendo we have things to do" "MONOMA LET ME GO I WANNA TALK TO KATSU" Monoma dragged Kendo away at the perfect time. "Is she not gonna eat" Eijro and the others even Katsuki were staring at you while yo unjust stare at your food "Teddy bear are you ok" "yeah I'm fine it's just when I'm on my period I don't eat" "well if you don't eat now your gonna have to be my Guinea pig for a new dish I make" "that's fine" Katsuki rolled his eyes then went back to staring at you stare at your food "what" "your cute"

After lunch

You were about to leave the building for hero training but Mother Nature wanted to hop in "Hey Katsuki can you check me" he nodded and checked then looked at you "WHAT" "STOP YELLING but um you leaked a bit" "ah shit help me out" "code red on it" Katsuki got his jacket and put it around your waist "alright ready aaannnddd scoot" y'all scooted to the bathroom so you could change your pad "open my bag please" "uh huh" Katsuki toss3 you a pad and you went to the bathroom to change into your backup costume (Katsuki a real one y'all ok) "alright I'm done let's go" "that was quick" "yep now let's goo"