Welcome back

"Y/N HURRY IT UP" Iman yelled from the living room, you woke up real quick looking at the time you need to hurry 'SHIT' you got up and took a shower then got dressed.

You ran down the hall meeting Iman who was pissed "I should've got a twin who's better with time" you sighed and walked out the door. You both got in your own cars and left home. You finally pulled up to UA and got real excited, you got out your car but was quickly out back in by Katsuki "and where you think your sexy ass is going" he said "to school, let me out Kat" he shook his head "babe please not here" you said pushing Katsuki away "lame ass let's go".

You and Katsuki went to your classroom 2A and saw all your old classmates for last year "MINAA" you yelled "Y/NN" she ran to you and squeezed you real hard "let..me..go" she did and dusted herself off "sorry, do you think we're gonna have a new teacher" you shrugged "Indeed" you and Iman quickly looked at the door seeing your father smirking "damn he kinda fine" Mina whispered "GIRL THAT'S MY DAD" yo whispered shouted "I should tell Sero" Kyoka said "I already heard" you laughed and walked away "welcome back" your father said setting up his desk "um why are you here" he chuckled "I'm your teacher Y/n..is that a problem" you rolled your eyes "no it's not but um what do me and Iman call you" you asked "uhh Mr. L/n, but of course if we're at home call me father, dad, Abu whatever" (Abu=Father in Arabic)

"Alright well today I just want to get used to you all and to yo know you so I'll go first, my Name is Damarcus L/n I have four children who I hate sometimes, umm I just got married, I'm not really a nice guy that much but I hope y'all won't cross the line with me so I'm not a asshole to you all" you all sat down in your seats and talked for a bit till your father who's now your teacher pulled out your hero costumes "I wanna see what we need work on do out to the gym".

Once everyone got dressed y'all headed to the gym "alright uhhh Kaminari you go first then Ashido" Denki stepped up and started making electricity come out his body "I FEEL SO PUMPED, HELL YEAH" he said with excitement "good, now go over your limit" everyone tried to tell your father that it wasn't a good idea but he wouldn't listen "ALRIGHT..TWO MILLION BOLTS" you shook your head, your father walked up to Denki "keep this up alright" Denki nodded and kept focused "wait is he giving him a gadget" Iida asked "Alright enough, I want you to take these so you can improve on how long to can you can use it for"

You didn't know your father was a pretty good teacher, he helped everyone improve in their quirks and there combat skills. Once class was over everyone changed back into their uniforms and headed to lunch "I don't give a shit if he yo dad or if he married he hot as fuck" Mina said "you whore calm down and stay with tape dispenser" she sighed and got her food then sat with the bakusquad. After you got you food you were about to go with your friends but Kendo stopped you "um well damn if you make me dropped my food we gonna have many problems" Kendo rolled her eyes "I just want us to have a nice school year alright, no drama" she said giving you a fake smile, you nodded your head slowly and continued walking to your table "hey uglys" you said sitting down "hi rat" Denki said, you both laughed and someone caught your eye quickly.

You got up and walked to him "heyyy Kai" he gave you a stank face "um hello, can you not embarrass me today" you laughed "whaaaaaat now when have I ever did that" he gave you a look "I had a track meet and you brought big ass signs and yelled at every kid you passed me" you rolled your eyes "it was only two kids and those signs weren't that big" Kai scoffed and walked away. You went back to your table and Katsuki just gave you a look "what little boy" he smirked "ain't nothing little about me" you kicked him and noticed Eijro's arm "is that a tattoo" he nodded "it says Manly" you smiled and Mina noticed Iman all quiet "y'all acting weird, did y'all break up" Iman looked up from his phone real quick to Mina "no why'd you think that" she shrugged "I'm just tired and so done with school" you shook your head.

♡︎Time Skip♡︎

After school everyone got settled into their dorms and got comfortable, you just gotten finished redecorating your room

CHANGE THE POSTERS IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM, and if you would like change the color pattern

You sighed and walked out your room bumping into Katsuki "ah damn Katsu the hell are doing standing at the door" he rolled his eyes and helped you get up "I just wanted to see you, don't gotta be so rude" you scoffed and hopped on your bed "who's gonna have this when we graduate" Katsuki asked "Akari" he shook his head and rested his head between your thighs "I- Katsu" "mmm so warm" you laughed and took a picture of him. He looked up and smirked "what now" he shook his head and lifted up and started kissing you, he then started kissing your neck.

He stopped kissing your neck and was about to play with your boobs but someone knocked on the door "damn it" Katsuki hot up and opened the door seeing Mina "what the fuck do you want" he asked "I just wanted to borrow my friend, is that a problem"he took a deep breath and shook his head "I'll just go" Katsuki left and Mina waited till he wasn't in the hallway to come in, she ran up to you smiling all crazy "what is it Mina" she kept smiling and showed you her phone "we're going to a partyy" you groaned and laid down "I'm sick of parties, why can't we just stay here and watch movies" Mina sighed and got up "okay we'll have fun with your pity party, I'm going to get ready" she walked out your room then Midoriya came in "hey Y/n" you smiled "hey Izuku how are you" you asked "I'm tired honestly, I've been busy training and running away from Kachan" you sighed "well you won't be the only one, me and Ejiro are going back to our work study with Fatgum so we'll be busy" you said getting up "oh wow, sadly I can't go to my work study, since um-" before he finished his sentence you hugged him "I know, don't say anything okay" he nodded and hugged you back.

But y'all's hug was interupted by Katsuki and Todoroki "hey get your hands off her shitty Deku" Izuku pulled away quickly "stop being so mean asshole" you said kicking him "OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR SHITTY WOMAN" you pulled some of his hair and glared at him "um Izu let's go" they both left and Katsuki quickly changed positions with you, so now you were on the ground "have you eaten" you slowly shook your head "let's go get something" you sighed and got up "can you make something instead" he sighed and nodded "what so you want" "Ravioli!" he looked at you all disgusted "eugh that shits nasty the fuck you was eating over summer" you huffed "okay then lasagna" he nodded and walked out your room with you.

Since you got greedy classmates Katsuki had to make some for them too.

Once he finished every started eating instantly, even though there was two trays somehow you didn't get any 'how the fuck' you looked around at everyone looking heartbroken "hey, I didn't get any either" you looked at Katsuki and smiled "he took your hand and went outside "where are we going?" you asked "to get something better than lasagna" you smiled again and followed him.

Y'all went to a restaurant and ate some food then went on a walk "thank you Kat" he nodded "mmhm you owe me thirty dollars though" you sighed and jumped on his back, surprisingly Katsuki wasn't fazed about it and kept walking to the car.

Y'all got back to the dorms and everyone was knocked out in the common room, kitchen, even the hallway "damnn yo have them them the itis" you both laughed and parted ways. You went into your room and fell asleep straight away.

Hey Hey HeyYyyYYy I need to finish this book bruh like I swear, anyway any thoughts about this chapter hmmm

Next Time on Keeping up With the Kardashians: "how is it being an asshole" "Ahhh clap it up clap clap clap" "SHUT UP"