The Dance

I forgot to show your hair

"you look hella sexy" "thank you look handsome as well"

The reason I did rose gold is bc I couldn't find any orange dresses I liked 😔

"Alright love birds go ahead y'all can have sex later" Iman said playfully giving you both an eyeroll. You both sighed and started to leave. While y'all was in the elevator you had this thought in your head so you wanted to tell Katsuki. "Hey um babe" "hm" "were you serious about me being 'Future Y/n Bakugo'" "Yes I was" he immediately answered you looking dead in your eyes. "Why did you ask" "I don't know it just popped up in my head and it was just a nagging thought that I can't-" Katsuki kissed you to make you shut up. "Calm down" the elevator had stopped, when y'all got out all you could hear was loud as music and all you could smell was chlorine water from the pool.

"BESTIEE" "Uh hey Mina" "YOU LOOK SEXY IN THE DRESS I'M JEALOUS" "you look like princess so shut up" "oh fineee let's go find Kyouka" Mina pulled you away from Katsuki who WAS YO DATE to go dance with Kyouka. "Kyouka what are you doing" "I'm texting Denki" "I know you lyin..girl he right over there eyeing yo ass and you TEXTING" "Yea I am...can we help you" Yaoyorozu and Uraraka wee just standing there staring at y'all. "Please don't try anything we just tryna have some fun" "I just didn't know monkeys could have fun" "I'm not a monkey but ok..you so you" "please walk away all I want tonight is to have Hanta to beat my back like a drum" "Ooo MINA" "What it's the truth" "Your disgusting" "don't be mad at me because Kyouka left you and Todoroki don't want you". While those two were going back and forth that was your chance to slip away and going back to Katsuki. "Where you goin nig-" before she finished her sentence you punched her hard in her nose "don't fucking finish that sentence" you walked away from with all your anger built up. When you got over to Katsuki he noticed you were angry about something "Teddy Bear are you-" "can you just shut up and kiss me" "fine by me" you pulled him in for a kiss (not me actually looking how to do this intense kiss) "hey guys what's...up" you saw Kirishima looking at y'all like he was was a lil traumatized. "Damn it shitty hair" "sorry dude but I wanted a cookie and I didn't want to see y'all making out right here" "tch" you noticed Denki coming over and you knew that was your sign to leave.