Sushi Date pt.2

Previously

He came down and saw Ryu who pulled you in for a kiss. Bakugo had saw you shed a tear while Ryu had kissed you. *WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY* Bakugo had thought to himself. Ryu had pulled his lips away from yours with a smirk.." THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" Bakugo had yelled out " CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S NOT HAPPY" Bakugo had pulled you away from Ryu's reach. "Why don't you mind your business and leave".

Bakugo noticed that you looked liked you were going to pass out. He carried you to you room " Everything's going to be alright just close your eyes and sleep" he kissed you for head and headed back downstairs. Ryu turned his back to Bakugo like he was in a dramatic romance movie. Bakugo came closer to Ryu. *If I do this I might get in trouble with U.A but it's worth it* Bakugo thought to himself. He put his hand on Ryu's shoulder using his quirk making his hand hotter and hotter. " Wh-what the hell are you-" Ryu stopped talking from being in pain, Bakugo had given him a severe burn. "Don't tell anyone about this and never come back" "a-a-agreed" Ryu had ram away like a big baby who got pinched.

TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY

You wake up to hearing yelling from Akari's room(bish we need sleep STFU). You checked your phone and saw that Bakugo said he's going to pick you up at 1:12. You called Mina to see if she wanted to go shopping, of course she said yes. You two went to the mall along with Jirou. "So how come we're going shopping Y/n" " Well Jirou I wanted to have a good outfit to wear when I go out today." "Is it for you date with Bakugo 😏" "Shut up Mina."

It only took an hour for you to find the perfect outfit, Now you had to wait for Mina and Jirou. "So you both going Denki's party tomorrow?" Jirou asked but at the same time begging. "Yeah we are" "When did I say I was going" "oh please even if you weren't I was gonna make you" "I should slap you".

When you got home it was already 2:45 so you had to hurry.You were in the middle of your shower when you heard "Y/N BAKUGO IS HERE HERE" from Akari "I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" you said having to turn off the shower. "I dare you to go in her room" Kai said to Bakugo "I don't know if I should" " Guess you a punk den nigga" Bakugo didn't want to think he a punk so he went upstairs to your room. *Knock knock* "Akari if that's you just come in you don't need to to knock" Bakugo had opened the door standing outside your room "who said I was Akari 😏" "Ha ha get out" "nahhh I might chill in here while you change". You had rolled your eyes because it didn't matter anymore.

 You had rolled your eyes because it didn't matter anymore

This is the outfit you chose

Bakugo's outfit

And your hair

After getting in the car Bakugo wanted to take you to the best place to get sushi. "Do you feel better from yesterday" "yea actually,I don't feel nauseous anymore". You two were talking the whole whole drive, you both have some things in common. You finally get to the restaurant and got settled. You not have gotten your food and started talking some more "So your going to that idiot's party tomorrow?" "Mina already told Jirou I was going Soo yea". Everything was going swell until Bakugo asked a question " soooo how come you and your siblings don't live with you parents" you didn't say anything at first but you had to boss up and say it. "Well my mother died six years ago by a villain and I don't know my father at all" "o-oh I'm so sorry I asked" "it's fine you idiot" you said as you rolled your eyes.

After finishing your food and talking some more he took you home. "U-uh thanks for letting me take yo-" Bakugo's sentence was stopped by you kissing him. *Bakugo pov* woah I didn't know she was like this...at all. *Pov* as you pulled away slowly he pulled you back in for another kiss. You had pull away from him before both got carried away " U-um see you tomorrow Bakugo" "y-yea...see you tomorrow" You had closed the door and upstairs to your room laying in your bed with Big smile on your face *FINNA GET RAILLLLED* you thought to yourself.

Wasn't that a great chapter... Child anyways there's finna be some shit about to happen so yea