Suspicion

Before the program starts I wanna say, ignore what I put in about cleaning the piercing, I was supposed to but in a certain soap or I forgot what else but yeah

Thank you that is all 🙂

"babe..babe..baby.honey nut Cheerios" you popped your head up real quick and glared at Katsuki "the fuck you just call me" you asked "honey nut Cheerios" your sighed and got out of bed "hurry up before I leave you" Katsuki said getting up "where we goin" you asked "mall" you playfully rolled your eyes and took a shower.

You got back out and got dressed pretty simple today

"Damn, finna make me act up" you chuckled and kissed him on the cheek "let's get going I guess" he rolled his eyes and opened the door for you

"Damn, finna make me act up" you chuckled and kissed him on the cheek "let's get going I guess" he rolled his eyes and opened the door for you. You got downstairs and surprisingly saw Kai "why are you here" you asked "dad wanna talk to you, Iman already outside" you nodded "Katsu stay here" he nodded and went to Denki.

You both walked outside seeing your father talking to Akari "father" "daughter" you hugged him and he noticed your ring "what's that on yo finger" he asked "oh it's a Promise ring Katsuki gave me" you said looking at it and smiled "ayyyeee didn't know that nigga gave yo ya promise ring" Iman said pulling your hand " if you don't stop" yo usaid yanking your hand back "didn't he get you a dog" you nodded and shifted to a dog "oop where she goin" Akari asked "she about to get Elijah"

You ran back inside the dorms and everyone saw you "what in the hell, who's damn ugly dog is that" Uraraka said, you barked and shifted back "you could've called me a bitch, wow so fuckin rude" you said shifting into a bird. You got to Katsuki's room and saw him with Elijah "you done" you shook your head and grabbed his hand "then where the hell we goin" Katsuki asked "outside dumb ass" "Hey that's my line". Yo there went back outside and Akari went straight for Elijah "nuh uh back up, don't come close to my baby" you said guarding him "you mean Our" you rolled your eyes "mm stingy" Akari said "I'll be stingy if I want, you can get in the car I'll be there in a minute" Katsuki sighed and went to the car "what did you want to talk about" you asked "tonight I want y'all to meet someone" your father said "that's it" he nodded "you could've called or texted the group chat dad" Iman said "I wanted to see y'all damn" you scoffed and hugged him "I'll see y'all tonight"

You got in the car and just waited for Katsuki to get off his phone, Elijah on the other hand was impatient so he barked at him to get off his phone "alright alright I hear you" Katsuki started his car and drove off.

"Hey Katsu" Katsuki slightly looked at you and quickly back at the road "what is it Y/n" he asked, he sounded like he was annoyed "uh.. nevermind". You guys pulled up at the mall and you got Elijah out the car real quick. As Katsuki was getting out the he was back on his phone again and now you got suspicious 'what is this nigga doin' you pulled our your phone and texted Tyree

Beefy 🥶

Tyree: Wifey ✨

Beefy 🥶:Hey Y/n you alright