W-what was that!

It was the best morning of school. When you walked by the of your class you saw Katsuki and Sero talking,when he almost looked over to the door your shifted to a little bear. "What's wrong bakubro?" "Nothing I'm a little confused". You walked in to the classroom like nothing happened. "U-uh what is that" "it looks like a bear cub" Midoriya and Todoroki had noticed you. You went over to Katsuki's desk and wrap your arms around his waist. "WHAT the HELL!" "Calm down it probably likes you Bakugo" "shut it raccoon eyes" you had shifted back into your human form and stayed in that position. Katsuki had gotten a little flustered "A-are you serious" "shut up play boy!".

After 15 minutes you finally let Katsuki go. "Thanks for letting me take a nap" " YOU TOOK A NAP O-ON M-M-ME" "Yyyyes now shut up Mr Aizawa is coming". Mr Aizawa had rolled in as usual unzipping his sleeping bag. " Alright students today we-" before he could finish his sentence a huge boulder had gotten into the classroom. There was a lot of smoke coming from your classroom. Aoyama, Toykoyami, and Uraraka had gotten hurt but the good thing was it wasn't severe. Before anyone could see if they were ok Katsuki noticed that another boulder was coming straight at them. "GET DOWN" He threw you and Deku down to the floor.

Everyone who was in the hall and other classes had heard the noise from your class. You had felt something on top of you,you looked up and saw Katsuki covering your body. You felt a tear come on to your body. "Babe..are you ok" you asked as you whispered to him " y-yea dumbass I'm fine"

"GET READY TO FIGHT" Mr. Aizawa had yelled "Yes Sir" everyone in the class yelled. "Shigaraki I'm in what now" this man had appeared out of nowhere, it sounded like he worked for LOV. It took some time but you recognized that voice. He was the same man who had killed your mother. You had shifted into small mouse so he wouldn't see you. You had attacked him from the back, luckily had landed a punch. You had used elephant strength but twice the more than usual.

The villain had fell to the ground still conscious. "Long time no see Y/n" "shut the hell up you bastard" you had hatred in your eyes. Before you could get another blow at him he pushed you into the air alongside him. "LET ME GO RIGHT NOW" "Oh hush" you were trying to get out of his reach but it wasn't working, his grip was too strong.
"GOD DAMNIT MR. AIZAWA WHAT ARE WE GOING YO DO" "Calm down Bakugo he's not going to hurt her I know that" " what do you mean sir" "SHUT UP I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL I CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS GETTING Y/N BACK" "please kachan calm down" "SHUT IT DEKU" Bakugo had jumped (if you know how he uses his quirk to be in the air then yk).

The villain had taken you to the other side of U.A on the roof. "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU" "Hmph" you were about to say something else until you felt someone holding your waist. "Teddy bear.." all you could do was fall to the ground and cry. " I did what I had to do" "SHUT UP". Bakugo had turned you around to face him "what did he do" "..." "Answer me" "H-he killed my mother" as those words left your mouth it felt like the atmosphere had changed. You had stood up turning your head, all of a sudden your aura had changed deeply. "I see you learned how to control both of your powers"

Bakugo pov

*How does this man knows so much about Y/n it doesn't make sense if-*

Pov
Bakugo had pulled you away the villain. "What was that for" "I need to tell you something and All Might is coming so let's go" you two headed back to your classroom seeing your classmates get back their feet. "Mr. Aizawa I think I know something about that villain" "then share" " well Y/n said that man killed her mother but..I think he's related to her" you looked at him like he was crazy. "Excuse me" "hear me out, he had said something about her quirk but he said both" Mr. Aizawa was focused on putting clues together then looked at you "Y/n what was your mother's quirk?" "It was shifting" You were confused about what going on. Mr Aizawa grabbed your arm and started speed walking to recovery girl. "Hey Kachan what do you mean by that villain being related to Y/n" "ughh alright I'll explain".

"Recovery girl I need to ask you something" You and Mr. Aizawa were at recovery girl's office in a snap of a finger. " Well what is it Eraser" "my student could you take DNA test to see who her father is" "Yes that's possible but I need the child's permission first" she looked over at you with a smile on her face. "..." You never really want to meet your father because you knew if you met him you were going to be angry at him for not being there for you. "Um I guess it's ok" "perfect" Recovery girl gotten her supplies and started to get to work.

Time Skip after school
You, Mina, and Jirou were wait for the boys to come to the get so you can walk home together."What's taking so long" "Calm down you know boys take forever to leave school" "nah I agree with Y/n they are taking to long". As you three were talking you had saw someone you didn't want to see at all. "Oh my God I can't with today" "what's wrong" "my ex is walking over here" "wait the guy that Bakugo burned" "YES" you had caught Ryu's attention and noticed Bakugo wasn't by you so he walked even faster to get next to you.

"Shut up Mina🙄" you were about to say something but was interrupting by Ryu hold you waist. "So you go to U.A high I'm surprised" "GET..YOUR..HANDS..OFF ME" "no can do darling" good thing you had gotten those black instincts in you because you had kicked him in the balls. "HOLY FUCK THAT HURT" Mina and Jirou were laughing at how he was crying like a little baby. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" you didn't pay him no mind. Finally the boys were heading away and when Ryu saw Bakugo he started running for his life.

Bakugo had took you home along with Jirou and Mina. "Why did you two follow us" "first off Bakugo Me, Mina, and Y/n were going to get ready for our test" "Yea and why are you coming" " MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS".  You all had walked in your home hearing yelling in the living room. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU" "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU DRANK MY ORANGE JUICE" You looked over at Akari and saw that her hair was bright orange. "Oh shiit" "Y/N GET YOUR BROTHER" you ignored her and went up to your room with your friends.

"What was that all about" "who knows I just let them do them". You and the girls were having the time of  lives goofing off.

 You and the girls were having the time of  lives goofing off

This is how your room would look like

You noticed that Bakugo wasn't around do you got worried. "I'll be back guys" you went out of your room heading to the living room seeing Katsuki laying on the couch watching TV. "Are you ok" "no...I want cuddles" "maybe later but I can give you a hug" "mmmmm o-" Bakugo was cut off from you kissing him passionately. You break your kiss before anyone came out of nowhere "Now can you a wait until Mina and Jirou leave to cuddle" "tch whatever 🙄". You went back to your room to see if Mina and Jirou had gotten at least three problems done, Mina was stuck on question 1 " UGH HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE" You walk in to help your struggling friend out. "Ok listen if 2×3=6 what is 3^2×2" " ...6?" You and Jirou look at each other then back to Mina "..Mina let me help you out ok" "uh ok" "3^2 is 9 babes ok so if 3^2=9 what is 3^2×2" "UhHhHHghhhH" "I got this Jirou... GIRL ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS 9×2 WHAT'S 9×2" Mina looked like she was l lol to cry of fear in your voice"eig-eight-eighteen" "Exactly" you looked at for about a second then pulled her in for a hug.

After they left it was just you and Katsuki. He had fell asleep on the couch."Aye lil boy wake up" "mmmmm I  thought I said don't call me that" "yea yea whatever" you went over to him and layer on his chest. "Why are you so warm" "I don't know and I don't care" he hugged you tightly dozing back to sleep, eventually you fell asleep too.

Word count: 1547
Damn that's crazy
Next part is going to start being in dorms yayYy